Saylin

NVC Filers - November 2014

1,736 posts in this topic

Someone must have look at my case because the first 3 letter of my case number has been change, I'm not complaining I'm just glad they change it before the case got ship out to the wrong embassy;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Saylin I have a question. Is it in anyway possible that a guy who is in H1B visa sponsors his wife and she gets the visa in 4-5 months? :wacko: I just met a friend of mine whose cousin just got married to a guy who is on H1b visa and she is sure that she is going in 5 month. I told her that as far as I know it takes even longer than a green card holder for a spouse of H1b visa. Unless u do some fraud I guess. But I might be wrong.

Case filed- 3rd June 2013

NOA1- 6-6-2013

Case transferred to NBC- 12-18-2013

NOA2 finally- 4-23-2014

NVC received- 5-7-2014

Case number- 5-31-2014

DS-261- June 10th!

AOS sent- 3rd july

AOS scanned- 11th July

IV paid- 14th July

DS260 submitted- 17th July

IV sent: 19th July

IV scanned: 24th July

Checklist for AOS: Email received 3rd sept :cry:

Response sent: 7th sept

Checklist scanned: 11th sept

IV approved: 17 sept :dancing:

CASE COMPLETE: 4th nov 2014!!! (AT LAST)

Interview: Dec 8th :dance: :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

hey guys how do you know if your documents been scan into the system?

you will get an email from nvc , it takes 1 to 7 days from the deliver date to get it :)

December 2013 Spreadsheet

NOA1-12/5/2013

NOA2-8/11/2014

Scan date-11/12/2014

Case Complete - 12/30/2014

Interview Date - 2/3/2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi All,

I just noticed that my AOS fee changed to N/A...I have not received any email...Is it a case complete or is there a chance that I will be checklisted?? I cant call them since its a weekend and also I am not in US these days...I pray its a CC...

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Hi All,

I just noticed that my AOS fee changed to N/A...I have not received any email...Is it a case complete or is there a chance that I will be checklisted?? I cant call them since its a weekend and also I am not in US these days...I pray its a CC...

What is your AOS and Iv Scan date? Yes its case complete. Edited by brijakash

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

1) They are clear about the 60 days waiting period to review documents.

2) If you feel the checklist was inappropriate, you can ask for supervisor review. And if everything is in order you should not get another checklist.

Hey I wasn't talking about the 60 days, I was talking about the instructions they provide for the forms aren't clear, cuz if they were clear, no one should be getting a checklist.

I didn't receive a checklist yet, I just resent my Aos again because I found some mistakes..I saw someone who sent their AOS on August 15th, resent it on Sept 5th, IV on Sept 15th and got a CC on OCT 20th.. How is that 60 days from the last scan date???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi All,

CONGRATS!! thats a CC! ?? Last weekend many changed to n/a on weekend & when they called on monday nvc confirmed CC. Your weekend just got better! ???

USCIS

Date I-130 Sent : Dec-09-2013 | Date I-130 NOA1 : Dec-11-2013| Date I-130 NOA2 : June-16-2014 |Date Sent to NVC: June-19-2014|

Service Center: Texas Service Center (TSC)

Lawyer: Yes

NVC

Date Package Received By NVC : June-30-2014 |Date Case # assigned : July-29 -2014 | Received AOS & IV Bill : July-29-2014 |

Paid AOS & IV Bill : Aug-02-2014 | AOS & IV Payment Cleared in bank: Aug- 05-2014 | DS-260 Available: Aug -05-2014 | Submit DS-260 : Aug-21-2014 |

Sent AOS & IV Package to lawyer: Sept -04-2014 | Lawyer sent AOS & IV Package to NVC: Sept - 16-2014 | AOS & IV Package Delivered to NVC : Sept -18-2014 |

Received email from NVC Confirming they received AOS & IV Packages: Sept -19- 2014 | AOS & IV Package Scan Date(s): Sept -18-2014 | 60 Days Deadline for AOS & IV Package: Nov -18-2014 | Scan Date for Police Certificates: Oct -7-2014 | 60 Days Deadline for Police Certificates: Dec -7-2014 |

Case Completed at NVC : Nov-18-2014 :dancing:

Interview & POE

Interview Date Provided by NVC: Dec -15-2014 | Interview Letter (P4) Received: Dec-16-2014 | Date Package Left From NVC : Dec -17-2014 |

Date Package Arrived at Cairo Embassy: Dec -21-2014 | Medical Appt: Dec-18-2014 | Received Medical Results: Dec -25-2014 |

Interview Date: JANUARY 11, 2015 at 7:30am | Interview Result:: APPROVED!!! :dancing: | CEAC Website changed to AP: Jan-12- 2015 |

CEAC Website changed to ISSUED: Jan-13-2015 | Date IR-1 / CR1 Visa Received: Jan-18-2015 | Date of US Entry : Jan 30-2015 |

ROC

-Sent I-751 Form: Oct-11-2016

-Arrived at USCIS (Per USPS Tracking): Oct-13-2016

-USCIS Returned I-751 Form & all documentation: Oct-17-2016 (Date of Letter: Oct-13-2016) Reason: Filed more than 90days before GC Expiration Date

Let's try again....

- Re-Sent I-751Form: Oct-31-2016

- Date Received at USCIS: Nov-01-2016

- NOA1 Received:

- Biometrics Appointment:

- Date Approved:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

the checklist cover which is in our email says-

National Visa Center

ATTN: DR
31 Rochester Avenue, Suite 100
Portsmouth, NH 03801-2914
By the way, confirm it from 2-3 representatives, NVC representatives are known for giving contradictory statements.
Good luck :-)

Sent the corrected I-864 and got the same 60day letter. New Scan date is 11/21 . Wanted to go and see my wife but I can not go in Dec. because of work... Hoping for interview on Feb. 2015 now...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I see a lot of people on here getting the "60 day email"! My scan date is 11/04 (which I found out by calling NVC) but so far I did not receive an email! Does everyone get an email like that or did I not get one since they already told me on the phone about when they received our documents and about the 60 days they need to review it?

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

I see a lot of people on here getting the "60 day email"! My scan date is 11/04 (which I found out by calling NVC) but so far I did not receive an email! Does everyone get an email like that or did I not get one since they already told me on the phone about when they received our documents and about the 60 days they need to review it?

I think everyone gets that email, some people later than others. When you call NVC did they confirm your email?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Yes, they have my husbands and my own on file.

You probably will get the email in the next few weeks, I believe early Sept a bunch of people got the 60 day email a month after scan date... If the already confirm with you the scan date as 11/4 you are good just count 60 days from that date... I'm on my 50th day today waiting for a cc on a AOS checklist

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

You probably will get the email in the next few weeks, I believe early Sept a bunch of people got the 60 day email a month after scan date... If the already confirm with you the scan date as 11/4 you are good just count 60 days from that date... I'm on my 50th day today waiting for a cc on a AOS checklist

Thank you so much and good luck to you!

event.png

I see a lot of people get checklisted for 13.a. What exactly is it about the question that NVC seems to get often hung up on?

People get confused as to which amount to enter. If you read all information available to you from government sources, look at examples of the 1040 online and read other peoples experiences, you will know which is the correct number to enter. I don't understand how people can get this wrong. There is enough information out there to know exactly what it is the NVC wants.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Someone must have look at my case because the first 3 letter of my case number has been change, I'm not complaining I'm just glad they change it before the case got ship out to the wrong embassy;)

Could you please tell me when you sent them email to change the consulate and how did you find out that the case number has been changed? I sent an email on November 4th to change the consulate...

Service Center : Texas Service Center

I-130 Sent : 2013-10-18
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-10-24
I-130 Approved : 2014-06-26
NVC Received : 2014-07-08
Submit DS-261 : 2014-08-04
Received AOS Bill : 2014-08-06
Pay AOS Bill : 2014-08-07
Send AOS Package : 2014-08-13
Receive IV Bill : 2014-09-15
Paid IV Bill: 2014-09-17
Submit DS-260 : 2014-09-17
Send IV Packet : 2014-10-4
AOS Checklist : 2014-10-8
NVC Case Complete : 2014-11-21
Interview: 2015-01-06
POE: 2015-01-22 :dancing:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.