seagull1234

Husband withdrew I-130 before I got admitted to USA but, I am here

50 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Is the username Seagull because she likes to ####### on people? :lol:

My blog about my visa journey and adjusting to my new life in the US http://albiontoamerica.wordpress.com/

Is the username Seagull because she likes to ####### on people? :lol:

tumblr_m9jvh8wzus1remtwmo1_500.gif

5/21/2016: Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

5/23/2016: NOA1

7/29/2016: Biometrics Appointment

11/22/2016: I-751 Approved!

oprahbees.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

why you came to USA? you came by force, he is out of his house by force, you want him to take good care of you by force because he married you like you said, and now you are thinking about your immigration status , the green card is not everything if you have no good life , if i'm you i go to my home country and i find a suitable life partner to have kids with , instead of being abandoned here like you said, your attractive man is waiting in your home country

TROLL!!

Never fear, she'll be back in a couple months with a new thread about how she's pregnant now and how can she make this husband of hers responsible for child support since he abandoned her bla bla bla bla

5/21/2016: Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

5/23/2016: NOA1

7/29/2016: Biometrics Appointment

11/22/2016: I-751 Approved!

oprahbees.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

I guess since she has proof he abused although there has been no contact between them it wouldn't be too far to stretch her being pregnant by him also. Of course, DNA.....

I wonder about the basic things like: is she working, is she still living in his house, what does she plan on doing after the divorce...you know, the basics.

Filed: Other Country: Swaziland
Timeline

We sure remember OP's drama very well

See here and enjoy!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/478984-marriage-mess-and-cr-1/

It has to be a troll. I refuse to believe this situation has been occurring since February and still hasn't been resolved.

Open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur.

-Abraham Lincoln.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

It's crazy what people are willing to do to get a GC... no wonder it's so hard/long to get a visa smdh

K1

AOS

ROC

09/14/2017 : Package Sent (CSC)

09/15/2017 : Package Received (CSC)

09/15/2017 : NOA1 Date

10/12/2017 : Biometrics

--/--/---- : Interview

--/--/---- : Decision

N400

09/01/2018 : Application Sent (online)

--/--/---- NOA1 Date

--/--/---- : Biometrics

--/--/---- : Interview

--/--/---- : Decision

So it's not gonna be easy.

It's going to be really hard;

we're gonna have to work at this everyday,

but I want to do that because I want you.

I want all of you, forever, everyday.

You and me.. everyday.

___The NoteBook

Never fear, she'll be back in a couple months with a new thread about how she's pregnant now and how can she make this husband of hers responsible for child support since he abandoned her bla bla bla bla

haha , she may wish now if she did that before, its too late now , she throw the man from his house almost 9 months ago, she should be now in hospital having her baby, but who knows she may will be back in a couple months about how she is pregnant now , and he must be responsible for that because he married her haha

Edited by fatimazahrae

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD. IT IS A WASTE OF EVERYONE'S TIME.

CAN WE NOT BAN THIS USER???

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

So I thought about this thread while I was at work and have decided it must be a TROLL!

She said her spouse was filing for divorce a year ago. He has left her and wants nothing to do with her. But a year later she is filing for divorce? Why would he have stopped the divorce he already filed and let her remain in his home with him footing the bills for this long?

TROLL!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.