3,164 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
12 hours ago, Torabora said:

NVC received my sister's case on 12/17/2019 and the case was approved 10/25/2019 by USCIS Vermont. Waiting for the WL.

Priority date plz

Timeline
6 hours ago, Feyillit said:

How long does the process take to schedule an interview after petition is approved (in this case PD is current as I understand) ? 

Hard to tell. One guy had to wait 8 months after PD became current to receive interview. But it depends on which country and the number of people waiting before you and so on. If you are not from those high demand countries, then expect it to be quite quick. 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I was able to reach NVC on phone today and I asked about my case status, But the customer service personnel told me that my PD is not current yet, which is very confusing to me. My PD is current on the date of filing chart !! What do I do?? Do I send an email??

Timeline
12 hours ago, dannyrocks said:

I was able to reach NVC on phone today and I asked about my case status, But the customer service personnel told me that my PD is not current yet, which is very confusing to me. My PD is current on the date of filing chart !! What do I do?? Do I send an email??

That's my Priority Date

IMG_20191227_040811.jpg

12 hours ago, dannyrocks said:

I think they mean it's not current yet because it's still December. It will be current from January 1st.

Timeline
19 minutes ago, jcracked52 said:

I think they mean it's not current yet because it's still December. It will be current from January 1st.

So I should wait till maybe second week of January before I can send an email to them, that's if I don't receive WL by then and what should be email content that I will be sending to them?

Timeline
14 hours ago, Daniel368 said:

hi everyone

My priority date is Oct 5 2015 f2b and case filed in CSC but still USCIS not approve my case and processing time stuck in 2014 almost 4 years and 3 MONTHS gone. any suggestion from you guys.

That sucks. I am in 2017 and if you are not yet approved, then very bad news for us.

It may not be the right thing to do but apparently one guy here raised query to CSC saying his case is outside the processing time even though his PD was in 2016 or so. But surprisingly CSC replied and said it is now in processing to be approved even though his case shouldn't be considered. Maybe you can try something if you feel like and let us know how it goes.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.