UncleBambino01

Request for Expidtition on getting K1 Visa approval

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hello,

I am writing this to see if I can get the best answers for my situation. I have been talking to a Filipino female everyday (night) for about 2 1/2 years and finally got to meet her in Cebu from March and April of this year. We are in the process of getting all of our information sent in including the I-129F form and Letters requested. However about two weeks ago after coming back home, I found out that she was about two weeks pregnant. She went to the doctors and the doctor wrote up a confirmation letter with ultra sound letter for proof. If anybody can help me with how about I get this request for expidition, that would be very appreciated.

Thank you,

Kevin Vincent

(I am on Facebook under this name)

there is no way to see a viable pregnancy on ultrasound at 2 and a half weeks 5+ weeks is the very earliest, and that's only with a transvaginal ultrasound. Something is rotten in Denmark http://www.babymed.com/ultrasound/earliest-ultrasound-diagnosis-pregnancy

I honestly hope that she is telling you the truth my friend as this is just extremely suspicious to me as the times in what you state don't match up to be correct at all. I really send you the best of wishes and hope that things go smooth..... be careful.

I-129F Petition
Service Center: Texas Service Center
I-129F Sent: 3/17/14
I-129F NOA1: 3/24/14
Alien Registration Number Changed: 3/25/14
I-129F NOA2: 8/25/14
Sent to NVC: 8/28/14
NVC Received: 9/8/14
Case # Assigned: 9/9/14
Left NVC: 9/11/14
Consulate Received: 9/16/14
Packet 3 Received (Instructions/Checklist): 9/19/14
Packet 3 Completed: 9/23/14
Medical Scheduled: 10/15/14
Packet 4 Received (Appointment Date): 10/2/14
Interview Date (Helsinki Consulate): 10/27/14
Interview Result: APPROVED!
Visa Received: 10/31/14
POE/Baltimore (BWI): 12/9/14
Married: 1/12/15

Adjustment of Status I-485
Service Center: National Benefits Center
I-485 Sent: 1/24/15
Delivered to Chicago Lockbox: 1/27/15
Check Cashed by USCIS: 2/2/15
NOA 1: 1/30/15
Biometrics Appointment: 3/13/15
Biometrics Completed (USCIS Baltimore) 3/13/15
Letter from DHS Advising of Potentially no Interview Required for our Case: 6/15/15
Case Transferred to Kansas City Missouri Field Office: 1/26/16
RFE Received Wanting a New Vaccination Supplement: 2/4/16
Appointment Scheduled with Civil Surgeon: 2/15/16
Appointment Cancelled due to Weather Conditions: 2/15/16
Appointment Re-Scheduled with Civil Surgeon: 2/16/16
Civil Surgeon Completed I-693 Vaccination Supplement Needed: 2/16/16
RFE Response Sent to Kansas City Field Office via USPS: 2/16/16
Delivered to USCIS Field Office by USPS: 2/19/16
Signed Return Receipt Receipt in Mail from USCIS: 2/22/16
I-485 Notification Application APPROVED - No Interview: 2/23/16
NOA 2 Approval Notice Received Through Mail: 2/27/16
Green Card Sent Through Mail Notification: 2/26/16
Received Card in Mail: 3/2/16

Employment Authorization I-765
I-765 Sent: 1/24/15
EAD Approved: 3/30/15
Received Card in Mail: 4/8/15
---------------------------------------------
Sent Renewal I-765 to Chicago Lockbox: 1/30/16
Delivered to Chicago Lockbox: 2/3/16
NOA 1: 2/8/16
Biometrics Appointment: 3/2/16
No need to get them done due to getting Green Card

Removal of Conditions on Residence I-751
Service Center: Vermont Service Center
I-751 Sent: 1/16/18
Delivered to Center: 1/19/18
 NOA 1: 1/24/18
Case Approved: 4/2/19
GC Received in Mail: 4/15/19

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Even though my wife is Filipino, living in Cebu, from Mindano, and we have a wonderful marriage here in the USA.,.,,.,THIS, in my opinion, is just too close, to not have a DNA.,.,do not let your love blind you from common sense!

Expidite, no way!

Maybe I got the time frame wrong... I know my visit was from March 18th-April 5 and the official doctors note that has been sent to me says the baby was conceived between the dates of March 19th-March 25th. All I know is that her period ended just before I got there around March 16th (I know this cause I know her cycle dates plus it also says that in the doctors report). And we knew she would be strongly ovulating when I got there. So please leave all negative statements to yourself. I know my fiance very well and we've been planning to start a family for a while now. I guess if it means, I have to move to Cebu to be with her through this time,then I will pack my bags.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

we said this to you to make sure you won't be like any other fellas here with unfortunate event. If it just in between 19th-25th March then it just about 4-5 weeks old. Little possibility to see an embrio with ultrasound. I know this because my sister is a midwife. It's up to you at the end how you want to continue your relationship. again, you are nice person (i had seen your fb by the way). May god bless you

And like other people said, there is no expedite on k1 visa with pregnancy result. But if you want to continue you better hurry. Don't worry about the time framing. I got my visa in 81 days-less than 3 months.

Edited by disteph
Our timeline heart.gifheart.gifheart.gif : December,21st 2013- Sent our I-129F packageDecember,23rd 2013- Texas lockbox received the packageDecember,27th 2013- Email Notification for NOA1January,2nd 2014- Alien Registration number changedJanuary,3rd 2014- NOA1 hardcopy receivedJanuary,29th 2014-NOA2 mailed(26 days)!*got information from USCIS at 8.30 pm (GMT+7)February,3rd 2014-NOA2 on handFebruary,19th 2014-NVC left!!!February, 25th 2014- NVC hard copy notif on hand (ask to fill in DS-160)February,26th 2014-DS-160 completed+Packet 3 sentFebruary,27th 2014- Package 4 received (email). Approved interview dateFebruary,28th 2014- Medical examMarch,3rd 2014-Medical exam pick up (approved)March,15th 2014-$240 visa payment done (Permata Bank)March,25th 2014- Interview date with my fiance rose.gif March,27th 2014- Submit his paystubs and my original birth certificate (APPROVED VISA!)April,3rd 2014- VISA ON HAND (L) :goofy: April,10th 2014- My fiance back to US for prepare our new lifeMay,19th 2014-Fly to Chicago! Total time until interview: 81 daysThe BIG PLAN:May,30th 2014- Officially mrs. Stephens wub.pngJune,4th 2014-Apply SSNJune,9th 2014-SSN card receivedJune,11th 2014-AOS package sentJune,16th 2014-EAD and AP initial reviewJune,18th 2014-Got Michigan State ID! can use this to join bank accountJune,18th 2014-Got text from USCIS for 3 of my applicationsJune,25th 2014-got 3 mails from USCISJuly,11th 2014-Biometric appointment at Grand Rapids, MI :dancing:July,26th 2014 Our reception! star_smile.gifAugust,13th 2014-Interview date scheduled for greencardAugust,22nd 2014-USCIS sent my EAD/AP card!woohoo!August,22nd 2014-USCIS sent interview cancel letter because we moved to Ohio<p>

Maybe I got the time frame wrong... I know my visit was from March 18th-April 5 and the official doctors note that has been sent to me says the baby was conceived between the dates of March 19th-March 25th. All I know is that her period ended just before I got there around March 16th (I know this cause I know her cycle dates plus it also says that in the doctors report). And we knew she would be strongly ovulating when I got there. So please leave all negative statements to yourself. I know my fiance very well and we've been planning to start a family for a while now. I guess if it means, I have to move to Cebu to be with her through this time,then I will pack my bags.

No No, everyone is just trying to look out for you my friend, there was no negativity from anyone it is just the dates did not seem to match and we were concerned for you. I mean you know better than we do since you know her and such, just saying to be careful. I wish you the best of luck my friend in your journey.

I also have seen your Facebook and wanted to thank you for your service with the fire department. I am a 911 Dispatcher for the State of Maryland :)

Edited by metalgear6164
I-129F Petition
Service Center: Texas Service Center
I-129F Sent: 3/17/14
I-129F NOA1: 3/24/14
Alien Registration Number Changed: 3/25/14
I-129F NOA2: 8/25/14
Sent to NVC: 8/28/14
NVC Received: 9/8/14
Case # Assigned: 9/9/14
Left NVC: 9/11/14
Consulate Received: 9/16/14
Packet 3 Received (Instructions/Checklist): 9/19/14
Packet 3 Completed: 9/23/14
Medical Scheduled: 10/15/14
Packet 4 Received (Appointment Date): 10/2/14
Interview Date (Helsinki Consulate): 10/27/14
Interview Result: APPROVED!
Visa Received: 10/31/14
POE/Baltimore (BWI): 12/9/14
Married: 1/12/15

Adjustment of Status I-485
I-485 Sent: 1/24/15
Check Cashed by USCIS: 2/2/15
Letter from DHS Advising of Potentially no Interview Required for our Case: 6/15/15
Case Transferred to Kansas City Missouri Field Office: 1/26/16
RFE Received Wanting a New Vaccination Supplement: 2/4/16
Appointment Scheduled with Civil Surgeon: 2/15/16
Appointment Cancelled due to Weather Conditions: 2/15/16
Appointment Re-Scheduled with Civil Surgeon: 2/16/16
Civil Surgeon Completed I-693 Vaccination Supplement Needed: 2/16/16
RFE Response Sent to Kansas City Field Office via USPS: 2/16/16
Delivered to USCIS Field Office by USPS: 2/19/16
Signed Return Receipt Receipt in Mail from USCIS: 2/22/16
I-485 Notification Application APPROVED - No Interview: 2/23/16
NOA 2 Approval Notice Received Through Mail: 2/27/16
Green Card Sent Through Mail Notification: 2/26/16
Received Card in Mail: 3/2/16

Employment Authorization I-765
I-765 Sent: 1/24/15
EAD Approved: 3/30/15
Received Card in Mail: 4/8/15
---------------------------------------------
Sent Renewal I-765 to Chicago Lockbox: 1/30/16
Delivered to Chicago Lockbox: 2/3/16
NOA 1: 2/8/16
Biometrics Appointment: 3/2/16
No need to get them done due to getting Green Card

Removal of Conditions on Residence I-751
Service Center: Vermont Service Center
I-751 Sent: 1/16/18
Delivered to Center: 1/19/18
 NOA 1: 1/24/18
Case Approved: 4/2/19
GC Received in Mail: 4/15/19

OP i know majority of us will advise you that there is no expedite... just try to file for expedite. if its not approve then atleast you try.

as for the others who are judging your girl getting pregnant if its your or not...if its scam or not.. dates are confusing... you will know and should know that yourself.. the people here are just concern and are entitled to our opinion..

goodluck

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

OP i know majority of us will advise you that there is no expedite... just try to file for expedite. if its not approve then atleast you try.

as for the others who are judging your girl getting pregnant if its your or not...if its scam or not.. dates are confusing... you will know and should know that yourself.. the people here are just concern and are entitled to our opinion..

goodluck

Yes, lets clog up the system by applying for something that will be deny.

Don't you realize that making USCIS do useless work means that real expedites will take longer while USCIS is dealing with unapprovable expedite request?

If I dump a bunch of useless work on your desk, how much of your real work will you get done?

Yes, lets clog up the system by applying for something that will be deny.

Don't you realize that making USCIS do useless work means that real expedites will take longer while USCIS is dealing with unapprovable expedite request?

If I dump a bunch of useless work on your desk, how much of your real work will you get done?

Chill.. Have you heard of such things as prioritizing.. Uscis knows when to expedite or not...

The OP ask for opinions and options.. If he gets expedited good for him. He exhausted all options to be with the woman he loves. Who are you to stop him,, besides its just a request...If others request for expedite and got decline too bad..

A lot of people are quick to advise that its a no.. True enough its a no if based on the guidelines..,

Its not fraudulent to request for expedite he is not violating any rules... It is a mere request...

Edited by biaobiao

Hello, to me is suspicions but it is possible, if you were there for a month, she could of gotten pregnant the first time you had sex ( especially if she was intentionally trying to get pregnant) that will give u a total of 6 weeks, before she found out. Ultrasound? Even thou you can’t see NOTHING yet, it is used at an early stage to determine how far you are on the pregnancy. However, the whole timing is cutting it really, really close, but that doesn’t mean that is not possible.

Last week there was post here of a very similar situation to your, just be careful, DNA test to free any doubts, Positive DNA test happy live together! And no, no expedite in this case my cousin in the Dominican who is also going through the K-1 process is pregnant and has to wait the normal processing time.

Best of luck to you, whatever you decide!

K1 Visa

Service Center :         Texas Service Center

Transferred?               California Service Center on 2014-08-11

Consulate :                Dominican Republic

I-129F Sent :              2014-05-15

I-129F NOA1 :            2014-05-22                

I-129F NOA2 :            2014-09-16

NVC Received :         2014-10-07

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned :           2014-10-09

NVC Left : 2014-10-22

Consulate Received :  2014-10-23

Interview Date :          2015-01-13 

Interview Result :       Approved:                 

Marriage :  2015-06-06

Estimates/Stats :Your I-129f was approved in 117 days from your NOA1 date.  Your interview took 236 days from your I-129F NOA1 date

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed :                2015-04-11

NOA Date :                2015-04-17  

Bio. Appt. :                2015-05-12

Approved : Yes     Green Card Received: 2015-10-20

Employment Authorization Document

Date Filed :                2015-04-11

NOA Date :                2015-04-17

Bio. Appt. :                2015-05-12

Approved Date :         2015-07-02

Date Card Received :  2015-07-15   ----Estimates/Stats :Your EAD was approved in 82 days.

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office :               Vermont Service Center

Date Filed :                2017-07-17

NOA Date :                2017-08-01

RFE(s) :    2018-11-16

Bio. Appt. :                2017-09-06

Interview Date :          No-Interview

Approval / Denial Date :   2018-12-18

Approved : Yes

Got I551 Stamp :        Yes

Green Card Received :               

Comments :

Timeline

Chill.. Have you heard of such things as prioritizing.. Uscis knows when to expedite or not...

The OP ask for opinions and options.. If he gets expedited good for him. He exhausted all options to be with the woman he loves. Who are you to stop him,, besides its just a request...If others request for expedite and got decline too bad..

A lot of people are quick to advise that its a no.. True enough its a no if based on the guidelines..,

Its not fraudulent to request for expedite he is not violating any rules... It is a mere request...

I'm chill.

If you don't mind everyone with a legitimate expedite request having to wait while USCIS deals with the obviously deniable expedite requests, then rock on.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

Clogging the system with useless paperwork not only kills trees it slows down the process for everyone. Why shouldn't everyone request an expedite? Because it means more workers are pulled from processing the normal cases and put to work reviewing the request for expedites.

If you don't mind waiting two or three years for your case to be processed then continue to recommend people who don't qualify file for expedites. But don't complain when it takes years instead of months to obtain a visa for your family member

OP, pregnancy is not grounds for an expedite. If you can prove she was affected by the typhoon then I think they are still expediting cases for that. The problem is so many people from the Philippines have used this route that it is taking months to get an appointment.

Timeline

By the way, I never said it was fraudulent to make a request for an expedite.

No one is stopping him. He can do what he wants.

And how would you prioritize between legitimate requests and obviously deniable requests so you can prioritize them without wasting limited manpower resources?

Also, by your own post, you know there is no basis for the request.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.