Nikki and Papi

My world is crumbling

54 posts in this topic

this is very devastating news, but stay strong. there is hope... there are solutions. sending you prayers from the pacific.

Established: 01/07/07

Married: 09/20/14

heart.gif I'll buy you rogaine, when you start losing all your hair wub.png

========================================================

SOCIAL MEDIA

Facebook

+ Kit: http://www.facebook.com/kitsalbinoteodosio

+ Richard: http://www.facebook.com/richard.teodosio

Instagram

+ Kit: itsmekit

+ Richard: richteodosio

Twitter

+ Kit: KIT_RJST

Youtube

+ Kit: http://www.youtube.com/user/kits671

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

- I am sorry to read this, praying for you now... God always has the last word. I will pray for them to help you speed the visa process so you can be together very soon.

Philippians 4: 6-7. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

I'm so sorry sad.png . Just have faith and trust in God in this times of trials. Praying for your love one's recovery..

Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3

gk90m4.png

Lifting prayers for you! Be strong and keep the faith! God bless!

August 19, 2013 - Mailed our petition to USCIS

USCIS STAGE:

August 22, 2013 - USCIS Received

Augusr 23, 2013 - Receipt date

August 27, 2013 - Case has been accepted & routed to the USCIS NBC

August 29, 2013 - NOA1 hard copy touched

November 25, 2013 - Case transferred to CSC and is being processed

December 05, 2013 - Alien Registration Number changed

December 05, 2013 - APPROVED!!!

December 10, 2013 - NOA2 hard copy touched

NVC STAGE:

December 16, 2013 - NVC Received

January 9, 2014 - Case number and IIN assigned

January 15, 2014 - Submitted DS261

January 16, 2014 - Paid I864 bill

January 18, 2014 - AOS Package mailed to NVC

January 21, 2014 - I864 bill status changed from 'in processing' to 'PAID'

January 22, 2014 - I864 package received

January 24, 2014 - Received and Paid IV bill

January 28, 2014 - IV bill shows "PAID"

January 28, 2014 - Submitted DS-260 online

January 28, 2014 - Mailed IV package to NVC

February 3, 2014 - IV package received

February 10, 2014 - Received checklist (AOS)

February 18, 2014 - NVC received corrected checklist (AOS)

February 24, 2014 - IV completed. (No checklist! Thank you papa God!)

March 06, 2014 - CASE COMPLETE! (thru phone call) Yay! Thank you papa God!

March 12, 2014 - CASE COMPLETE EMAIL RECEIVED!

March 13, 2014 - P4 or Appointment letter received!

March 17, 2014 - Case left at NVC

US EMBASSY MANILA:

March 24, 2014 - Medical (PASSED!)

April 10, 2014 - INTERVIEW! (APPROVED)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm so sorry to hear that!

Don't lose hope and have faith!

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

The OP, can get cover under the Affordable Healthcare Act, if they do not have an insurance policy through work. We have cover, and earn well over 125% of the poverty level.

I think the subsidy/tax benefit is for households making up to 400% of the poverty level. If the households makes more than that, you can still get coverage, it will just be at full cost. In the affordable health care act - everyone must be covered by insurance - its just that through the marketplace if your income is below certain levels you basically get an offset and are not required to pay more than a certain percentage of the household income.

Low-income individuals and families whose incomes are between 100% and 400% of the federal poverty level will receive federal subsidies on a sliding scale if they purchase insurance via an exchange.Those from 133% to 150% of the poverty level will be subsidized such that their premium costs will be 3% to 4% of income with the sliding scale going up to 9.5% for families incomes at 400%. In 2013, the subsidy would apply for incomes up to $45,960 for an individual or $94,200 for a family of four; consumers can choose to receive their tax credits in advance, and the exchange will send the money directly to the insurer every month

Also, OP, I am sad to hear that you and your fiance are going through this. Love and prayers to you. Just one step at a time....<3

Edited by gwenstar
s-event.png s-event.png
IR-1/CR-1 Visa : National Benefits Center NVC Received: 2014-01-08
Consulate : Montreal, Canada NVC Case Number: 2014-02-07
Marriage : 2013-02-22 Paid I-864 Bill: 2014-02-13
I-130 Sent : 2013-03-16 Sent I-864 Docs: 2014-02-14
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-03-20 Paid IV Bill: 2014-03-03
Trans. to NSC : 2013-11-05 Sent IV Docs: 2014-03-04
I-130 NOA2: 2013-12-16 Submitted DS-260: 2014-03-06

Case Complete 2014-03-21

Interview & APPROVED 2014-05-08

POE 2014-06-21

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

You guys have been so kind. With all these prayers going up, I know God is paying attention. Thank you. There is no concern about income or health insurance coverage, I'm just not sure if my fiance will be granted entry due to his illness and the nature of it. Before healthcare reform the beneficiary wouldn't be allowed to migrate with an illness that had the potential to get progressively worse. However, I don't know if that has changed with the changes regarding pre-existing conditions.

eAx5m4.png

You guys have been so kind. With all these prayers going up, I know God is paying attention. Thank you. There is no concern about income or health insurance coverage, I'm just not sure if my fiance will be granted entry due to his illness and the nature of it. Before healthcare reform the beneficiary wouldn't be allowed to migrate with an illness that had the potential to get progressively worse. However, I don't know if that has changed with the changes regarding pre-existing conditions.

People are denied visas if they have disease that will infect and harm the US population, like Tuberculosis. Something like cancer is not a barrier to a visa, and never was. It's not contagious.

A little something to ease your mind in this difficult time. Sending good thoughts your way.

Edited by Harpa Timsah

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

I'm so sorry to hear that. Be strong and keep in faith, rose.gifrose.gifrose.gif .

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

May God be with you. Just trust in God and leave everything to him.What ever you do dont stress your self or you fiance out ,just relax and let God take care of the rest.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.