M-waits

Responses from USCIC "Outside Normal Processing times"

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

February 6th filer awaiting approval while March, April and May get approvals. (AKA BS) Passed the 5 month mark on July 6th. Contacted USCIS multiple times and talked to tier 1 and 2 reps. Put in an e-request as well for my petition being "outside normal processing times". The response below is what I received via email, which basically says "ya we know, it will get done when it gets done." Don't count on them doing the job they outlined on their site. This system was designed with serious flaws and you can't navigate a maze of incompetence very well.

Official reply from CSC regarding "beyond processing times" e-request on July 24th 2013.

----------------------------------------------------

U.S. Department of Homeland Security
CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER
24000 AVILA ROAD
LAGUNA NIGUEL,CA 92677

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Wednesday, July 24, 2013

"We recognize and understand your interest in adjudicative action on your pending petition. While we are unable to provide a specific timeframe for adjudication, please know that your case will be pulled and routed to the appropriate unit for review as soon as is available."

Again, it essentially says, "ya ya ya, we will get to it when we get to it. Our governmental system in action people. This $#%! "runs" our country. No wonder we are in such a sad state!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I can relate to your frustration. Have you tried calling your local Senator/Congressman? I highly recommed you do that. Please share your experience with us. I hope you get your approval soon. I am waiting for my 5 months to come up and am going to go storming into all my local politician's offices and raise hell of flares..

When I ran the reports last night and if your receipt number is after 10000 and before 38000 (last 5 digits), there are about 56 more applications to be approved as of last night. On average, there are about 2 applications being approved every day. Which is how I got my 20 business days to see some approvals for this range.

12/02/2012 - Met online

02/15/2013 - Met in person and got engaged

03/07/2013 - I-129F sent

03/11/2013 - NOA 1

08/08/2013 - NOA 2

09/06/2013 - NVC Received

09/30/2013 - NVC Left

10/07/2013 - Packet 3 (India does not send packet 3 anymore, instead received email instructing to register at ustraveldocs.com and follow instructions)

10/07/2013 - Packet 4 (India does not send packet 4 anymore, instead received email instructing to register at ustraveldocs.com and follow instructions)

10/19/2013 - Medical

10/28/2013 - Interview & approved (pre-poned from 11/25/2013 to 10/28/2013 as we were fotunate to find one earlier through ustraveldocs.com)

11/25/2013 - Visa in hand

11/28/2013 - Arrived in SanFrancisco

12/02/2013 - Married in San Jose

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Should we start a petition at change.org ? If we have enough people, we can certainly start one. There was on open and is closed now after 100 signatures. If we can get a rally going with thousands of votes, it is worth trying and appealing to the almighty !!

No reason to stay quiet and let the system rot to Abyss !!

12/02/2012 - Met online

02/15/2013 - Met in person and got engaged

03/07/2013 - I-129F sent

03/11/2013 - NOA 1

08/08/2013 - NOA 2

09/06/2013 - NVC Received

09/30/2013 - NVC Left

10/07/2013 - Packet 3 (India does not send packet 3 anymore, instead received email instructing to register at ustraveldocs.com and follow instructions)

10/07/2013 - Packet 4 (India does not send packet 4 anymore, instead received email instructing to register at ustraveldocs.com and follow instructions)

10/19/2013 - Medical

10/28/2013 - Interview & approved (pre-poned from 11/25/2013 to 10/28/2013 as we were fotunate to find one earlier through ustraveldocs.com)

11/25/2013 - Visa in hand

11/28/2013 - Arrived in SanFrancisco

12/02/2013 - Married in San Jose

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

February 6th filer awaiting approval while March, April and May get approvals. (AKA BS) Passed the 5 month mark on July 6th. Contacted USCIS multiple times and talked to tier 1 and 2 reps. Put in an e-request as well for my petition being "outside normal processing times". The response below is what I received via email, which basically says "ya we know, it will get done when it gets done." Don't count on them doing the job they outlined on their site. This system was designed with serious flaws and you can't navigate a maze of incompetence very well.

Official reply from CSC regarding "beyond processing times" e-request on July 24th 2013.

24000 AVILA ROAD

LAGUNA NIGUEL,CA 92677

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

"We recognize and understand your interest in adjudicative action on your pending petition. While we are unable to provide a specific timeframe for adjudication, please know that your case will be pulled and routed to the appropriate unit for review as soon as is available."

Again, it essentially says, "ya ya ya, we will get to it when we get to it. Our governmental system in action people. This $#%! "runs" our country. No wonder we are in such a sad state!

Keep in mind USCIS is working on about 2.5 million case per year. Yours is one of them. Nothing happens quickly on the journey.

You can try contacting the politicians but they will not respond to phone questions. You have to use the web system where you will fill out a form to send in. That will result in another waiting game with the result being nothing. They all have staff trained to placate the public. The same public that doesn't know their names nor anything about what they have done towards immigration reform where they laws have remained basically the same for 60 years.

I hope the member that is about to storm the politicians office will report back the results of that effort. When they do I hope they will demand a written report on the exact actions of the politician when it comes to immigration. How and when did they vote the last time it came up on the floor?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Should we start a petition at change.org ? If we have enough people, we can certainly start one. There was on open and is closed now after 100 signatures. If we can get a rally going with thousands of votes, it is worth trying and appealing to the almighty !!

No reason to stay quiet and let the system rot to Abyss !!

I think there was someone on this bandwagon just a short time back. See if you can find it and fall in with them or start your own. The results of this in the past came to nothing but it does serve to make you feel like you tried. Let us know how it went.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I can relate to your frustration. Have you tried calling your local Senator/Congressman? I highly recommed you do that. Please share your experience with us. I hope you get your approval soon. I am waiting for my 5 months to come up and am going to go storming into all my local politician's offices and raise hell of flares..

When I ran the reports last night and if your receipt number is after 10000 and before 38000 (last 5 digits), there are about 56 more applications to be approved as of last night. On average, there are about 2 applications being approved every day. Which is how I got my 20 business days to see some approvals for this range.

Emailed my "congresswoman" July 7th with no response as of yet. Will place a phone call and update when there is info to share. I don't give a rats ### how many peitions go in. It is obvious there are serious flaws in the system when December filers wait for approval, of the same peition nature, while March April and May speed along. Completely and totally unacceptable. period. If I produced inconsistent results like this, the only job I could have would be a government job. ;)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

24000 AVILA ROAD

LAGUNA NIGUEL,CA 92677

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I got the exact same response after I put in my request,WOW!I can't believe this.I'm a Jan filer CSC and still no RFE or NOA2.I don't understand why March and April got their approvals and we still waiting.It's so frustrating:(

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

We placed a call into USCIS also for a service request and this is what we received:

P. O. BOX 851488 - DEPT. A
TEXAS SERVICE CENTER
MESQUITE,TX 75185

Monday, July 22, 2013

Dear Melody:

On 07/17/2013 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are:
-- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:
-- Information not available

Case type:
-- I129F

Filing date:
-- 01/22/2013

Receipt #:
-- EAC-XX-XXX-XXXXX

Referral ID:
T1EXXXXXXXXXXVSC
Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):

Type of service requested:
-- Outside Normal Processing Times

The status of this service request is:

On 07/17/2013, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I129F to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

On 07/06/2013, your case was approved but dut to an updating error the Approval notice did not generate. We have submitted a request to re-generate your appoval notice. Please allow 30 days.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

On July 22, 2013 we received a text stating our status had changed and when we checked USCIS.gov we were in "Post Decision Activity" with an approval. You can clearly see our timeline below.

Good luck to you.

January 16, 2013 - I-129F Petition Sent USPS
January 22, 2013 - Petition Delivery Confirmed
January 25, 2013 - NOA1 Email and Text Confirmation
January 30, 2013 - "Touched" Alien Number Generated
January 31, 2013 - NOA1 Letter Received via "snail mail"
June 21, 2013 - Transferred from Vermont

July 6, 2013 - Actual Approval but error did not generate our NOA2

July 17, 2013 - Service Request via USCIS (6 months)

July 22, 2013 - Approval affirmed via USCIS.gov new NOA2 generated

August 2013 - NVC Case # Generated

August 28, 2013 - Packet 3 received from Cairo Embassy

September 2013 - Medical Complete

October 22, 2013 - Packet returned complete to Embassy via DHL

February 2014 - Interview letter received

March 24, 2014- Interview - EGYPT

April 4 & 7, 2014 - Case Touched Twice - Requested Expedite due to Beneficiary's Mothers Passing (4/1/14)

April 7, 2014 - Passport sent to Embassy via DHL

April 14, 2014 - VISA Received

April 18, 2014 - Flight to USA

July 11, 2014 - MARRIED!!!!

August ,2015 - AOS finally filed ;-)

August ,2015 - RFE

September 2015 - Returned RFE information

November ,2015 - EAD Approved

November ,2015 - EAD Received

December ,2015- AOS Approved

December ,2015- 2 year Green Card Received

November 13, 2016 my little brother passed away :-(

December ,2017 Lift conditions InshaAllah

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Can you point me in the direction of that report you mention so I can make myself even more stressed out?

Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I just wish I could pay more (id probably pay $2000 or more for this to be processed within a month) to do this more quickly and for them to be more polite. These Tier2 ####### are rude because of course its a monopoly and they can get away with like this.

01-12-2013 - Engaged

01-18-2013 - Sent I-129F

01-22-2013 - NOA1

06-21-2013 - Transferred to TSC

07-09-2013 - NOA2 (due to the glitch I find out about it on July 25th)

09-19-2013 - Interview in Moscow

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Barbados
Timeline

We placed a call into USCIS also for a service request and this is what we received:

P. O. BOX 851488 - DEPT. A

TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

MESQUITE,TX 75185

Monday, July 22, 2013

Dear Melody:

On 07/17/2013 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are:

-- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:

Case type:

-- I129F

Filing date:

-- 01/22/2013

Receipt #:

-- EAC-XX-XXX-XXXXX

Referral ID:

T1EXXXXXXXXXXVSC

Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):

Type of service requested:

-- Outside Normal Processing Times

The status of this service request is:

On 07/17/2013, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I129F to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

On 07/06/2013, your case was approved but dut to an updating error the Approval notice did not generate. We have submitted a request to re-generate your appoval notice. Please allow 30 days.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

On July 22, 2013 we received a text stating our status had changed and when we checked USCIS.gov we were in "Post Decision Activity" with an approval. You can clearly see our timeline below.

Good luck to you.

Wow this is my exact same scenario--approved July 6th--but no update--I had submitted a service request a couple days ago so im assuming this will be my exact same response

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

How did u run the reports and which reports were they, i would love to learn them , thanks

USCIS
04/19/13 NOA1 Priority Date
12/12/13 info pass at local office told me file was transferred on 5th DEC
12/12/13 File at NSC
12/19/13 NOA2 (244days)
NVC
01/03/14 NVC Received Case
01/28/14 NVC Assigned Case Number and IIN
02/05/14 DS-261 Available and completed
02/06/14 Received e-mail to pay AOS Fee
02/06/14 AOS bill invoice available and paid
02/08/14 AOS Mailed
03/12/14 IV bill invoice available and paid
03/12/14 Pacakge IV mailed
03/15/14 DS-260 Available and completed
03/28/14 Case Complete
Consulate
04/07/14 Medicals
05/05/14 Fingerprinting & Photo
05/06/14 Interview

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Lots of us are way over due, I think other parties have more priority and my congressman's office j McCain is of no use, good luck..

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Here's the link to the petition on change.org. Please check it out, sign it and the share it. Just trying to get some movement.

http://www.change.org/petitions/president-obama-uscis-dhs-decrease-wait-time-for-i-130-petition-for-alien-relative

God speed to everyone!

Moving right along - Case Complete! Next step...Interview! dancin5hr.gif

Marriage (if applicable): 2013-04-04

I-130 Sent : 2013-04-26

I-130 NOA1 : 2013-04-29

I-130 Approved : 2013-09-30

NVC Received : 2013-10-09

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2013-10-09

Pay I-864 Bill 2013-10-10

Receive I-864 Package : 2013-10-10

Return Completed I-864 : 2013-10-10

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2013-10-10

Receive IV Bill : 2013-10-16

Pay IV Bill : 2013-10-16

Case Completed at NVC : 2013-12-09

Interview Date :

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.