NikLR

Green card production after ELIS

1,923 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Israel
Timeline

Anyone have some input?

Our card has been in production since August 7th. Port of Entery was July 18. We recieved the SSN about a few weeks after point of entry, so that isn't an issue.

But the greencard wait is nearing 8 weeks - is that normal? Looking for a response please :) Should I call the USCIS?

Filed: E-2 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

HI I am in the same situation I never received anything I have no idea how to track that green card

yep ...how do we track now I never received that IOE number to track

I never did received a case number or status notifications, however, I did received my GC out of the blue last week. I received a reply to an erequest I filed on USCIS's website telling me they mailed me card and provided me with a tracking number. They mailed it to the wrong address, however. I provided an address during my entry at the POE, but I assume it did not get updated in their system as my card was sent to my lawyer's office. I did wonder if any notifications went to the office also, and just didn't get forwarded. It took just under 60 days for me to receive my GC.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

I never did received a case number or status notifications, however, I did received my GC out of the blue last week. I received a reply to an erequest I filed on USCIS's website telling me they mailed me card and provided me with a tracking number. They mailed it to the wrong address, however. I provided an address during my entry at the POE, but I assume it did not get updated in their system as my card was sent to my lawyer's office. I did wonder if any notifications went to the office also, and just didn't get forwarded. It took just under 60 days for me to receive my GC.

Hi I have a question is it 60 days from the payment or 60 day from POE? if you dont mind me asking, when you did the e-request what case number did you use for them to give you an update?

Filed: E-2 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi I have a question is it 60 days from the payment or 60 day from POE? if you dont mind me asking, when you did the e-request what case number did you use for them to give you an update?

It is 60 days from the POE, a representative told me this when I called USCIS. She said they wouldn't even look into where the card is until 60 days from POE have passed. I entered at SFO on July 15 and the email response from the erequest said they mailed it on Sept 8, so just shy of 60 days. When filing the erequest I gave them all the information I had: my NVC case number and the alien number on the IV VISA, when and where I entered, when I paid the ELIS. This was apparently enough as they managed to reply.

• 2 weeks later...

i am in same boat. poe 21 july. got SSN about a few weeks after port of entry

still not received GC. status says optimized.

The same has been my case, have you guys heard anything regarding this as of today? What are your next steps?

Filed: Timeline

Hello guys,

Hope u all doing fine.please help me out,

I landed last week at Washington, D.C. Under F11 category.i paid 165$ before POE.

my question is

How can I track my green card

How to get ioe number (if I am right)what is ioe number

What I can do on elis

When I paid on elis it just asked me my A number and case number and then credit card

There was no account login or making

How people are checking their status

What I can do on uscis regarding my green card

How to get all that info so that I can track my green card

How people are tracking usps number or how it works.

Thanks for all ur help

Timeline

Hello guys,

Hope u all doing fine.please help me out,

I landed last week at Washington, D.C. Under F11 category.i paid 165$ before POE.

my question is

How can I track my green card

How to get ioe number (if I am right)what is ioe number

What I can do on elis

When I paid on elis it just asked me my A number and case number and then credit card

There was no account login or making

How people are checking their status

What I can do on uscis regarding my green card

How to get all that info so that I can track my green card

How people are tracking usps number or how it works.

Thanks for all ur help

I have the same question...I think with the new system you just have to wait for it to come

Edited by agnieszka1234

Anyone have some input?

Our card has been in production since August 7th. Port of Entery was July 18. We recieved the SSN about a few weeks after point of entry, so that isn't an issue.

But the greencard wait is nearing 8 weeks - is that normal? Looking for a response please :) Should I call the USCIS?

Have you guys had any luck with receiving the physical green card? Any advise on steps you may have taken at this time?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Georgia
Timeline

I don't know how to check the status of the green card but I would like to share my timeline.

2015-08-19: ELIS fee paid

2015-09-12: POE

2015-10-03: Green Card Arrived

No sign of SSN card yet, thinking about going into the local office if it doesn't arrive soon.

R5 Case, Parent of USC:

USCIS:

2014-10-14: I-130 Sent

2014-10-20: NOA1 Received in mail. Case sent to Vermont Service Center

2014-11-25: Case approved at USCIS

2014-12-09: Case got to NVC

2015-01-13: NVC assigned a case number and invoice # (obtained via phone)

2015-03-06: AOS invoice received via email

2015-03-06: AOS invoice paid online

2015-03-07: Submitted DS-261 Agent Form online

2015-03-26: Sent AOS and IV packages (hard copy) in one package

2015-03-30: NVC received AOS and IV packages

2015-04-24: AOS and IV packages reviewed and complete

2015-04-24: IV invoice received via email

2015-04-30: IV invoice paid online

2015-05-04: Submitted DS-260 Form online

2015-05-04: Received email acknowledgment from NVC about DS-260 Form submission. It said the review will take Up To 30 Business Days!

2015-06-05: Called NVC to request case be reviewed by supervisor since past 30 days... case in limbo

2015-06-15: Another supervisor requested the case for review...

2015-06-19: NVC Case Complete (learned over the phone)

2015-06-26: Received NVC email about Case Complete, dated 26-JUN-15

2015-07-15: P4 Email came about interview scheduling, scheduled for August 25

2015-07-24: Medical

2015-08-12: Interview in Tbilisi, Georgia (Original interview date was August 25)

2015-09-12: POE JFK

2015-10-09: Applied for SSN Card at the SSN Office

2015-10-16: SSN Card Arrived

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I don't know how to check the status of the green card but I would like to share my timeline.

No sign of SSN card yet, thinking about going into the local office if it doesn't arrive soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Thank you :) I did things a little differently. I went to the POE to get my passport stamped and turn in the brown packet after that I went back to the place where I was staying in Ciudad Juarez that's when I paid the fee. I entered the US later on that afternoon. Now I'm just wondering how I can track my GC. I've had a SS through DACA, so I'm thinking I just need to go to their office so they can issue me a different card that doesn't say "only valid with employment authorization card".

Timeline

Thank you...I paid sept 2nd...poe sept 7th...so hopefully my gc will come soon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.