Danno

Survey says..."men want more traditional women".

29 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Super scientific study from a UK bank. Cool beans.

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Let's put 20 seconds on the clock....

#4 on the women's list is GARDENING SKILLS "Thanks for taking the survey today, please tell me, what's more important: gardening skills or putting the family first?"

Key to happiness in the UK: Good tasting meatloaf and Scots turf-builder

#1 for women is "Listens to me" and #2 is "Financial stability" . .Why listen? I know what she is saying "GET A JOB!"

and!

Where is the sex? No male is going to fill out a survey about what they want in a wife without at least the top 2 having to do with sex:

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I, unfortunately, haven't learned my lesson with you yet. Everyone tells me how pointless it is to try and talk to you like a normal person, yet here I am. You will not change. You'll still have your sexist beliefs and talk down to anyone you don't agree with. Life will go on. Have a good night.

Now Mrs Evylin, I am just here like most people to have a little fun kicking ideas around, sure we bump heads and all that but I don't take it personal and I hope you don't either.

My positions are serious but not the vehicles I might use to present them.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Who'da thunk it?

Now will come the women hating women that want to deny women choices and demand they be just like them or they must be killed, roasted and eaten. And then will follow the men that are kicking themselves and slapping their foreheads thinking for the same BS and paperwork they could have imported an FSU woman but went for the "local" organic variety with the hair left on.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Super scientific study from a UK bank. Cool beans.

.....reported in none other than the Daily Mail...........and in 2008 no less..........

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

543253_10151326532263465_1876660435_n.jpg

:lol: /thread

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Who'da thunk it?

Now will come the women hating women that want to deny women choices and demand they be just like them or they must be killed, roasted and eaten. And then will follow the men that are kicking themselves and slapping their foreheads thinking for the same BS and paperwork they could have imported an FSU woman but went for the "local" organic variety with the hair left on.

Who is wanting to deny women anything? I want women to live the lives they choose for themselves. I simply don't support men treating women as if they're simply incapable of making their own political decisions.

american_european_female.jpg

Another ridiculous, offensive generalization.

Who is wanting to deny women anything? I want women to live the lives they choose for themselves. I simply don't support men treating women as if they're simply incapable of making their own political decisions.

Another ridiculous, offensive generalization.

the-female-brain.jpg

femalebrain.gif

Edited by Bad_Daddy

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I was born here, and know how to live alone and do everything myself, BUT, I actually like doing things for my husband like cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. AND I like him to do stuff like fix things and other traditional guy things. And guess what..........we are actually happy like that! Go figure!!

So there are still some American women like me who don't have to go around shoving it down a guys throat the fact that we could do everything ourselves if we really want to. I don't really want to anyway.....I actually like having a husband!

I've seen on VJ sooooo many women who talk about their husbands as if they were training a puppy or owned a dog......I feel sorry for those husbands.

01-04-09 - Married in Egyptian Embassy - Qatar - honeymoon in Egypt (Ahmed's home country)

05-04-09 - I-130 Sent

12-13-09 - INTERVIEW PASSED (Qatar)....Spent 12 weeks in AP

03-03-10 - VISA IN HAND :)

03-06-10 - AHMED COMES HOME :)

03-12-10 - SS# card received

03-19-10 - GC received

05-15-10 - First job

06-01-11 - Better job!

03-2012 - Started our business

Removal of Conditions/10 yr GC

02-15-12 - Sent I-175 ROC

07-17-12 - approved!....card production ordered!!!!

07-21-12 - 10 yr card arrived in mail :)

03-2013 - Apply for Naturalization

I was born here, and know how to live alone and do everything myself, BUT, I actually like doing things for my husband like cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. AND I like him to do stuff like fix things and other traditional guy things. And guess what..........we are actually happy like that! Go figure!!

So there are still some American women like me who don't have to go around shoving it down a guys throat the fact that we could do everything ourselves if we really want to. I don't really want to anyway.....I actually like having a husband!

I've seen on VJ sooooo many women who talk about their husbands as if they were training a puppy or owned a dog......I feel sorry for those husbands.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

sigbet.jpg