one...two...tree

Papa John's Founder Warns Obamacare Will Make You Pay About 14 Cents More For Your Artery Clogging, Sausage Pizza

89 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

He said Mississippi... I wasn't aware everyone on VJ was from Mississippi, thanks for the info.

I guess I misread. I read the other comments and then went to read another thread and came back to this. When I read "here" I thought you meant here as in on VJ.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

If you're a fatass who lives on pizza, sure. You're better off making your own pizza anyway.

but they deliver when the temp is over 100, that sure beats walking to the store! :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I guess I misread. I read the other comments and then went to read another thread and came back to this. When I read "here" I thought you meant here as in on VJ.

Hehe. :)

but they deliver when the temp is over 100, that sure beats walking to the store! :hehe:

There's no sidewalk! No walking to the store unless you're really desperate. Fat people don't walk anywhere. :P

In NYC, all fast food restaurants already have the calories counters on the menu boards. And trust me, it is not hurting business. Whenever I go into a fast food place (maybe once every 10 days), people have not changed their eating habits from before they put up the calorie counts.

Actually, maybe I'm not accurate. I just remembered that about 2 weeks ago at Wendy's a large woman (at least deuce, maybe deuce and a half) in front of me really wanted the "Baconator" burger. I noticed she looked at the menu and chose the "Son of the Baconator". It was like 500 calories versus 800.

And I could tell she was really trying to watch her weight because she ordered a DIET Coke.:rofl:

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

In NYC, all fast food restaurants already have the calories counters on the menu boards. And trust me, it is not hurting business. Whenever I go into a fast food place (maybe once every 10 days), people have not changed their eating habits from before they put up the calorie counts.

Actually, maybe I'm not accurate. I just remembered that about 2 weeks ago at Wendy's a large woman (at least deuce, maybe deuce and a half) in front of me really wanted the "Baconator" burger. I noticed she looked at the menu and chose the "Son of the Baconator". It was like 500 calories versus 800.

And I could tell she was really trying to watch her weight because she ordered a DIET Coke.:rofl:

I chuckle to myself when I see that too, at least they're trying... Sort of... :lol:

Having the calories there is one thing, they should put the FAT calories on there and the carbs and salt! A fat person probably needs around 1200 calories a day, she probably doesn't know she is eating a days worth of calories in one sitting.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I never had Papa John's Pizza. How much will I save if I never do?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Some people like the taste of diet soda better than regular soda.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

The only person who is putting the prices up for Papa John's is him by praising money for Romney.

Lol and noooooo $. 14 - deal breaker!

Edited by Xanax

We became a couple : 2011-05-29
I visited him : 2011-10-28 - 2011-11-17
He visited me (and my crazy family) : 2012-02-05 - 2012-02-17
I-129F Sent : 2012-02-05
I-129F NOA1 : 2012-02-14
I entered on VWP to stay 3 months: 2012-04-11 - 2012-07-03
---
Went to get my medical done for interview in Australia (much cheaper in the US and I was already here):2012-05-20
Medical issue diagnosed
K-1 petition cancellation request sent to CSC : 2012-06-01
Married: 2012-06-21
Filed for AOS : 2012-08-08
NOA1 : 2012-08-10
Biometrics : 2012-09-14
EAD approved : 2012-10-16
Applied for SSN : 2012-11-01
Received SSN : 2012-11-13
Received interview notice :2012-12-27
Interview- APPROVED :2013-01-28
Green card received :2013-02-04