Aimee K

Thinking of early walk-in for biometrics?

246 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Add your info alphabetically
City - Reason - Successful
Take out the top and bottom "quote" tags so your edit is not in a box.

ALABAMA
Birmingham, AL - The guard told us it was not our date. I told him that I had to work that date, but was off today. He give us a hard time, but finally agreed to let us through. Funny because there was only one other customer there. Successfu

CALIFORNIA
Buena Park CA - No reason, just gave security guard my appt letter. YES
Chula Vista, 2 Walk-ins, first was 10 days early and the second was 23 days before the appointment. Successful.
El Monte- 13 days early. Work conflict. Sup wasn't nice about it, but biometrics got done!
Gardena- 5/24/12
Los Angeles - (USCIS Fairfax on W. Pico). Successful with no questions asked.
Los Angeles (downtown) July 2012. NO
Oakland- Oct 2013 successful
Pomona- long wait. Successful
Santa Ana -Walked in 2 times in June 2012. No questions asked. The friendly security guards even told me I could go inside to fill out the form for my wife but will have to wait outside afterwards.
Santa Rosa -Walked in right after lunch. very few people. They were not happy and pointed out the scheduled date many times, but didn't send us away. I'm glad we were in the area and busy on our actual day.
San Marcos - Walked in at a little after 2pm and we're 2nd in line. Showed Appointment Notice and passport. Entire process only took 15 minutes and didn't have to pay parking fee (inside a small shopping center)
San Marcos - Walked in right after I got apt letter, went 20 min before closing, was the only one there, didn't give any reason, was in and out in 7 min, free ample parking space.

COLORADO
Aurora, CO - Went 10 days early. Reason: I was in the area and had lots of meetings on appointment day. Successful. I arrived at 8 am and saw that lots of people were waiting. Left, did some chores, and came back at 9:15. Finished biometrics in 10 minutes.
Denver, Co- went in 2 days early because I couldn't get the day off of work to take hubby on exact date and we had no issues

FLORIDA
Jacksonville- May 2013- Gave no reason, 2 weeks before appointment, successful in 25 minutes.
Miami - June 2012 - Gave no reason. Showed up 2 weeks before - was in and out in 5 minutes.
Oakland Park - Feb 2013 - Gave no reason, 2 weeks before appointment, succsessful in 10 minutes.

GEORGIA
Atlanta - No reason Officer had us wait outside until the earliest appts went in (about 15 minutes). Yes.
Atlanta - Our appt was for 6/13 went in 5/25 and we were successful with no questions. The office just wrote on our form Walk-in.
Atlanta - Appointment for 04/26/13. Did a walk-in at 3PM 04/17/13 successfully. Reason was husband is working on appointment day. No question of reason though.
Atlanta - Appointment for 10/18/13. Did a walk-in at 3PM 10/01/13 as we are on vacation on appointment day. No problems, the place was deserted. Successful - in and out in 10 minutes.

ILLINOIS
Naperville (abut 30 miles west of Chicago) - My appt was 8/13. Went on 8/30 at 2pm but was unsuccessful - only one technician on duty. I asked if there was any point in trying again and was told 'I can't tell you not to try again but to try earlier in the day'. I went on 8/1 at 11am and was seen after the 11am appts. I was in and out in about 25 minutes. I was told that I shouldn't really be doing this and not to do it again but at least they saw me. I didn't give any reason for wanting an earlier appt. I just said that I had been waiting so long during the whole K1 process, I would like to get a head start on AOS!

INDIANA
Michigan City - January 2012 - No reason needed - Yes to successful walk-in(asked about it, I was there the same day as appointment)

IOWA
Des Moines - April 2010 - Husbands erratic work schedule meant rescheduling wouldn't help because there was still no guarantee the new date would work - Successful
Des Moines - March 2011 - To get it over with - Successful (advised they were being more strict but letting them proceed due to no-one else being there)

LOUISIANA
Metairie - Unsuccessful. You must arrive on the correct day at the exact time of your appointment, or they will not see you. Tried for AOS, ROC and N-400. Two friends have also tried it and been refused.

MARYLAND
Baltimore - April/2013, told guard I will have oral surgery couple days before appointment & will be very swollen/bruised, she asked for supporting documents which I provided. Denied walk in. Was told I could come the day of if I was feeling well enough or after appointment date but not before.
Wheaton - told Security guard I was not going to be in State on the day. Yes
Wheaton - July 2012, asked why could not make appointment, said attending wedding. Successful(out in 10 minutes).
Wheaton - Dec 27, 2013 - Told guard we had an 01/07/14 appointment in Baltimore but had a dr. appointment the same day. He passed us on through. The gentleman who we talked to gave us a lecture about going to the wrong place, that people would be waiting for us on the appointed day, that it wasn't fair to them, etc, etc. - but then said he would allow it this time but to do all other appointments on the scheduled date at the right office.

MINNESOTA
Duluth - successful
Minneapolis-May 2012- NO because one of the computers was down
St Paul - No reason asked or given. Successful

MISSOURI
St. Louis - No problems, no questions asked, Successful

MONTANA
Helena- family had appts on different days. Did all the same day. Friendly office.

NEBRASKA
Omaha - 3/22/2012- appointment was for Apr 5. No questions. Successful

NEW HAMPSHIRE
Manchester, NH - Did routine security check and showed I-797 to guy at the window who said the decision would be the department's whether to take early appointment or not. Lady gave me lecture on how to change appt, if not able to make it and said they need to stop early walk-ins as they schedule staff based on # of persons per appt, Asked why I wanted it done, told the truth...it was anxiety....

NEW JERSEY
Hackensack - The guard asked me what I was doing there on 8/20/12 when my schedule was 8/30/12. I told him my sister will be having her baby and I will fly to Rochester on 8/25/12 to be with her. The guard let me talk with the manager and the manager checked my roundtrip ticket. The walk-in attempt was SUCCESSFUL.

NEW YORK
Holtsville, NY (Long Island) 5/22/12 No reason asked. YES
Manhattan, NY, 01/15/2013, Couldn't get to Philadelphia, Walk in Successful

OHIO
Cleveland- no questions. Successful.

PENNSYLVANIA
Philadelphia - Drummond Road -Successful. No questions asked. YES
Philadelphia- Oct 2013 successful
Pittsburgh - did this twice and no questions asked! YES
York - Successful. Place was basically empty and took less than 10 mins. They realized i was a walk-in after the process was done and just told me there isnt any problem with it, just to let them know when you get there. Pretty awesome people.

TENNESSEE
Nashville- unsuccessful

TEXAS
Austin - We were in the area that day (we live an hour away) - Yes
Dallas (Whitehurst) - Yes, had to give a reason, come early and they will take you
Fort Worth (Landmark Lake) - Successful, but they were not happy about doing it early.
Houston (Hwy 290 office) - Jan 2012 - gave no reason, only appt letter. Yes (3 times-AOS, ROC, Citizenship)
Houston SW (Sugarland) - No questions. YES

Houston SW (Sugarland) - Successful, but they were not happy about doing it early.

VIRGINIA
Alexandria - Yes

Edited by Laura.

K1 Timeline

02-22-2013: I-129F to VSC

02-28-2013: NOA1

06-10-2013: NOA2 (102 days)

08-16-2013: Interview - Approved!

08-22-2013: Visa in hand

09-14-2013: POE Houston

10-30-2013: Married!

AOS Timeline

12-10-2013: Mailed AOS/EAD/AP

12-16-2013: NOA1 x 3

01-02-2014: Biometrics

02-24-2014: EAD/AP Approved

03-04-2014: Received EAD/AP

03-10-2014: Interview - Approved!

03-18-2014: Received GC

ROC Timeline

12-12-2015: I-751 to CSC

12-17-2015: NOA1

01-14-2016: Biometrics

05-19-2016: Approved!

N-400 Timeline

03-14-2017: N-400 to Texas Lockbox

03-22-2017: NOA1

04-11-2017: Biometrics

04-20-2017: In Line For Interview

07-02-2018: Interview - Approved!

08-22-2018: Oath Ceremony

Here you go 4 hour round trip to Alexandria today to try a walk in biometrics.

Do not know how to add it to the string so hopefully someone will do it for me?

Parents walked in with their letter dated for Jan 24 3pm appointment, guard stamped it, no conversation, fill in form take to guard no 2, no conversation gave them numbers. Sit & wait 5 minutes all done back in the car.

They had all the proof of why they could not make the Jan 24 appointment but it was never even noticed.

Walk in biometrics at Alexandria are possible.

Hope this helps somebody else.

Adding another Alexandria, VA.

City - Date - Reason - Successful

ALABAMA

Birmingham, AL - The guard told us it was not our date. I told him that I had to work that date, but was off today. He give us a hard time, but finally agreed to let us through. Funny because there was only one other customer there. Successfu

CALIFORNIA

Chula Vista, 2 Walk-ins, first was 10 days early and the second was 23 days before the appointment. Successful.

El Monte- 13 days early. Work conflict. Sup wasn't nice about it, but biometrics got done!

Gardena- 5/24/12

Santa Ana -Walked in 2 times in June 2012. No questions asked. The friendly security guards even told me I could go inside to fill out the form for my wife but will have to wait outside afterwards.

Santa Rosa -Walked in right after lunch. very few people. They were not happy and pointed out the scheduled date many times, but didn't send us away. I'm glad we were in the area and busy on our actual day.

San Marcos - Walked in at a little after 2pm and we're 2nd in line. Showed Appointment Notice and passport. Entire process only took 15 minutes and didn't have to pay parking fee (inside a small shopping center)

San Marcos - Walked in right after I got apt letter, went 20 min before closing, was the only one there, didn't give any reason, was in and out in 7 min, free ample parking space.

COLORADO

Aurora, CO - Went 10 days early. Reason: I was in the area and had lots of meetings on appointment day. Successful. I arrived at 8 am and saw that lots of people were waiting. Left, did some chores, and came back at 9:15. Finished biometrics in 10 minutes.

Denver, Co- went in 2 days early because I couldn't get the day off of work to take hubby on exact date and we had no issues

FLORIDA

Jacksonville- May 2013- Gave no reason, 2 weeks before appointment, successful in 25 minutes.

Miami - June 2012 - Gave no reason. Showed up 2 weeks before - was in and out in 5 minutes.

Oakland Park - Feb 2013 - Gave no reason, 2 weeks before appointment, succsessful in 10 minutes.

GEORGIA

Atlanta - No reason Officer had us wait outside until the earliest appts went in (about 15 minutes). Yes.

Atlanta - Our appt was for 6/13 went in 5/25 and we were successful with no questions. The office just wrote on our form Walk-in.

Atlanta - Appointment for 04/26/13. Did a walk-in at 3PM 04/17/13 successfully. Reason was husband is working on appointment day. No question of reason though.

Atlanta - Appointment for 10/18/13. Did a walk-in at 3PM 10/01/13 as we are on vacation on appointment day. No problems, the place was deserted. Successful - in and out in 10 minutes.

ILLINOIS

Naperville (abut 30 miles west of Chicago) - My appt was 8/13. Went on 8/30 at 2pm but was unsuccessful - only one technician on duty. I asked if there was any point in trying again and was told 'I can't tell you not to try again but to try earlier in the day'. I went on 8/1 at 11am and was seen after the 11am appts. I was in and out in about 25 minutes. I was told that I shouldn't really be doing this and not to do it again but at least they saw me. I didn't give any reason for wanting an earlier appt. I just said that I had been waiting so long during the whole K1 process, I would like to get a head start on AOS!

INDIANA

Michigan City - January 2012 - No reason needed - Yes to successful walk-in(asked about it, I was there the same day as appointment)

IOWA

Des Moines - April 2010 - Husbands erratic work schedule meant rescheduling wouldn't help because there was still no guarantee the new date would work - Successful

Des Moines - March 2011 - To get it over with - Successful (advised they were being more strict but letting them proceed due to no-one else being there)

LOUISIANA

Metairie - Unsuccessful. You must arrive on the correct day at the exact time of your appointment, or they will not see you. Tried for AOS, ROC and N-400. Two friends have also tried it and been refused.

MARYLAND

Baltimore - April/2013, told guard I will have oral surgery couple days before appointment & will be very swollen/bruised, she asked for supporting documents which I provided. Denied walk in. Was told I could come the day of if I was feeling well enough or after appointment date but not before.

Wheaton - July 2012, asked why could not make appointment, said attending wedding. Successful(out in 10 minutes).

Wheaton - Dec 27, 2013 - Told guard we had an 01/07/14 appointment in Baltimore but had a dr. appointment the same day. He passed us on through. The gentleman who we talked to gave us a lecture about going to the wrong place, that people would be waiting for us on the appointed day, that it wasn't fair to them, etc, etc. - but then said he would allow it this time but to do all other appointments on the scheduled date at the right office.

MINNESOTA

Duluth - successful

MISSOURI

MONTANA

Helena- family had appts on different days. Did all the same day. Friendly office.

NEBRASKA

NEW HAMPSHIRE

Manchester, NH - Did routine security check and showed I-797 to guy at the window who said the decision would be the department's whether to take early appointment or not. Lady gave me lecture on how to change appt, if not able to make it and said they need to stop early walk-ins as they schedule staff based on # of persons per appt, Asked why I wanted it done, told the truth...it was anxiety....

NEW JERSEY

Hackensack - The guard asked me what I was doing there on 8/20/12 when my schedule was 8/30/12. I told him my sister will be having her baby and I will fly to Rochester on 8/25/12 to be with her. The guard let me talk with the manager and the manager checked my roundtrip ticket. The walk-in attempt was SUCCESSFUL.

NEW YORK

OHIO

PENNSYLVANIA

York - Successful. Place was basically empty and took less than 10 mins. They realized i was a walk-in after the process was done and just told me there isnt any problem with it, just to let them know when you get there. Pretty awesome people.

TENNESSEE

Nashville- unsuccessful

TEXAS

Dallas (Whitehurst) - Yes, had to give a reason, come early and they will take you

Fort Worth (Landmark Lake) - Successful, but they were not happy about doing it early.

Houston (Hwy 290 office) -Jan 2012 - gave no reason, only appt letter. Yes (3 times-AOS, ROC, Citizenship)

Houston SW (Sugarland) No questions. YES

Houston SW (Sugarland) - Successful, but they were not happy about doing it early

VIRGINIA

Alexandria - Yes

Alexandria- 1/7/214- A week early. No questions asked about date on letter. Successful.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Anyone know which office I should go to? I'm in Hot Spring, AR. There's 2 offices about equal distances from here. I'll try the walk in when I get my letter.

Adding Boston Massachusetts to the list.

ALABAMA

CALIFORNIA
Gardena- 5/24/12

COLORADO

FLORIDA

GEORGIA

ILLINOIS

INDIANA

IOWA

LOUISIANA

MARYLAND

MASSACHUSETTS

Boston - I took my wife for her scheduled biometrics appointment on 1/14/14. In an effort to get some info for this thread I asked the woman at the front desk if they allow early walk-ins, this was her reply: "It depends on what the reason is. If you legitimately need to come at an earlier date they will allow it, but if you just walk in for no apparent reason, they may not."

MINNESOTA
Duluth - successful

MISSOURI

MONTANA

NEBRASKA

NEW HAMPSHIRE

NEW JERSEY

NEW YORK

OHIO

PENNSYLVANIA

TENNESSEE
Nashville- unsuccessful

TEXAS
Houston (Hwy 290 office) - Jan 2012 - gave no reason, only appt letter. Yes (3 times-AOS, ROC, Citizenship)

Houston SW (Sugarland) - Successful, but they were not happy about doing it early.

VIRGINIA
Alexandria - Yes

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Oakland - Edgewater Dr. Successful.

[01/17/2014] I-130, I-485, I-765 sent off to Chicago

[01/21/2014] (Day 01) Package delivered to Chicago Lockbox

[01/27/2014] (Day 06) NOA1 confirmation txts + emails - Case files transferred to USCIS National Benefits Center

[01/30/2014] (Day 09) NOA1 hard copies in the mail

[02/03/2014] (Day 13) Biometrics Appointment letter for 02/19/2014

[02/04/2014] (Day 14) Biometrics Walk-In successful in Oakland

[02/10/2014] (Day 20) I-485 Status changed to "Testing and Interview"

[02/15/2014] (Day 25) NOA: Interview Date: 03/18/2014

[03/18/2014] (Day 57) Interview in SF; Online Status "Card in Production"

[03/27/2014] (Day 66) Green Card in the mail

We were successful with an early walk-in in Orlando, FL. We did need to wait for everyone in the room to go first, but it ended up only taking about 30 min.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Norway
Timeline

Santa Ana, California: early walk-in successful, day after I recieved the biometrics letter (original appointment date: 03/11)! Really nice staff smile.png

Edited by Cemi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Norway
Timeline

Adding Santa Ana, California to the list.

ALABAMA

CALIFORNIA
Gardena- 5/24/12

Santa Ana, California: early walk-in successful, the day after I recieved the biometrics letter (original appointment date: 03/11)! Really nice staff and security guards.

COLORADO

FLORIDA

GEORGIA

ILLINOIS

INDIANA

IOWA

LOUISIANA

MARYLAND

MASSACHUSETTS

Boston - I took my wife for her scheduled biometrics appointment on 1/14/14. In an effort to get some info for this thread I asked the woman at the front desk if they allow early walk-ins, this was her reply: "It depends on what the reason is. If you legitimately need to come at an earlier date they will allow it, but if you just walk in for no apparent reason, they may not."

MINNESOTA
Duluth - successful

MISSOURI

MONTANA

NEBRASKA

NEW HAMPSHIRE

NEW JERSEY

NEW YORK

OHIO

PENNSYLVANIA

TENNESSEE
Nashville- unsuccessful

TEXAS

VIRGINIA
Alexandria - Yes

Edited by Cemi

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Adding Port Chester, New York to the list.

ALABAMA

CALIFORNIA
Gardena- 5/24/12

Santa Ana, California: early walk-in successful, the day after I recieved the biometrics letter (original appointment date: 03/11)! Really nice staff and security guards.

COLORADO

FLORIDA

GEORGIA

ILLINOIS

INDIANA

IOWA

LOUISIANA

MARYLAND

MASSACHUSETTS

MINNESOTA
Duluth - successful

MISSOURI

MONTANA

NEBRASKA

NEW HAMPSHIRE

NEW JERSEY

NEW YORK

Port Chester, NY, 02/21/2013, No reasons asked, very friendly, successful. Note: I am living in Connecticut but close enough to the New York state line - got my appointment scheduled automatically for the Port Chester, NY office and not the CT one.

OHIO

PENNSYLVANIA

TENNESSEE
Nashville- unsuccessful

TEXAS

VIRGINIA
Alexandria - Yes

K1

12/21/2012 - Got engaged in Central Park New York

01/05/2013 - Filed for I-129F

01/26/2013 - NOA1 / Vermont (Hardcopy)

05/30/2013 - Case transferred to TSC

06/24/2013 - NOA2 / Vermont (Texas) (Hardcopy

08/01/2013 - Pack 3 arrived

08/12/2013 - Pack 4 arrived

08/20/2013 - Interview / Frankfurt, Germany >>> APPROVED

08/23/2013 - VISA IN HAND >>> 7 months 2 weeks and 4 days after we filed for I-129F

09/21/2013 - Flight to New York

11/09/2013 - Wedding

AOS

01/29/2014 - Filed for AOS/EAD/AP Chicago PO Box

01/31/2014 - Case Arrived at Chicago PO Box

02/07/2014 - Acceptance E-Mail and Message, E-Notification

02/09/2014 - Check Cashed

02/11/2014 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (AOS, EAD, AP)

>>> NOA1 Date 02/03/2014

02/20/2014 - Biometrics Appointment Notice received

>>> Appointment Date 03/03/2014

02/21/2014 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics (Port Chester)

03/16/2014 - Filed AR-11 online - Change of address

04/10/2014 - EAD / AP Approved (Mailed to new address)

05/14/2014 - Potential Interview Waiver Case letter received (send to old address)

05/20/2014 - Service request - Mail gets delivered to old and new address

10/20/2014 - Online Service Request - Out of normal processing time

12/03/2014 - Online Service Request - Out of normal processing time (again)

12/06/2014 - Case Status changed to: Card/Document Production (311 days after filing AOS)

12/12/2014 - Case Status changed to: Card Mailed

12/15/2014 - Greencard Arrived

AOS: 320 DAYS / K1 + AOS = 710 DAYS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Adding another Alexandria, VA.

ALABAMA

CALIFORNIA
Gardena- 5/24/12

COLORADO

FLORIDA

GEORGIA

ILLINOIS

INDIANA

IOWA

LOUISIANA

MARYLAND

MINNESOTA
Duluth - successful

MISSOURI

MONTANA

NEBRASKA

NEW HAMPSHIRE

NEW JERSEY

NEW YORK

OHIO

PENNSYLVANIA

TENNESSEE
Nashville- unsuccessful

TEXAS
Houston (Hwy 290 office) -Jan 2012 - gave no reason, only appt letter. Yes (3 times-AOS, ROC, Citizenship)
Houston SW (Sugarland) - Successful, but they were not happy about doing it early

VIRGINIA
Alexandria - Yes
Alexandria- 1/7/214- A week early. No questions asked about date on letter. Successful.

Alexandria- 2/27/14- A week early. Gave no reason. Handed them appointment letter and passport, that was it. Successful

~~~ K-1 Process ~~~

NOA1: 1/29/13
Transferred to TSC; 6/21/13
NOA2: 7/6/13 (per Tier2-IO, no letter or email yet)
Received email confirming NOA2: 7/25/13
Sent to NVC: 7/26/13
Received by NVC: 7/29/13
Sent to Consulate: 7/30/2013
Case Number Received: 8/1/13
Packet 3: Never Received
Packet 4: 8/5/13
Interview: 9/5/13 *Approved
CEAC Status 9/6/13: Visa Status changed from 'IV Ready' to 'NIV Ready'
CEAC Status 9/10/13: Visa Status changed to Administrative Processing
CEAC Status 9/12/13: Visa Status changed to Issued
VISA in Hand!!!: 9/17/13
POE: 9/26/13

~~~ AOS ~~~

Sent in AOS with EAD/AP applications: 1/26/14

NOA1 for EAD/AP: 2/5/14

NOA1 for AOS: 2/7/14

Walked in for 3/6 Biometrics appointment: 2/27/14

EAD/AP combo Card Approved: 4/8/14

EAD/AP combo Card Received: 4/16/14??

Interview: ??

2 Year GC Approved: ??

2 Year GC Received: ??

"RESEARCH/READ MORE, post Less."

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

ST PAUL - Minnesota: Early Walk-in 2 weeks before the actual appt. Successful. I told the officer that spouse and I will be out of town. He was very nice. Security Officer response "Alright, usually I make the call and I can let you in. No problem" .

My 2 cents.. try to go around 1pm. They are usually done with their morning appts and its pretty much a quite lounge. When spouse and I stepped in, there were about 5/6 people waiting, by the time we finished completing forms and got the ticket number, we were almost next. In/out 25 mins. When we left, there was no one in the lounge.

• 1 month later...

Adding another St Paul

ALABAMA

CALIFORNIA

Gardena- 5/24/12

COLORADO

FLORIDA

GEORGIA

ILLINOIS

INDIANA

IOWA

LOUISIANA

MARYLAND

MINNESOTA

Duluth - successful

St Paul - April 14th, 2014. Guard noted we were kind of early but I can let you in, as we're not busy. We mentioned we had a trip planned on the appointment day, after his comment.

MISSOURI

MONTANA

NEBRASKA

NEW HAMPSHIRE

NEW JERSEY

NEW YORK

OHIO

PENNSYLVANIA

TENNESSEE

Nashville- unsuccessful

TEXAS

VIRGINIA

Alexandria - Yes

Alexandria- 2/27/14- A week early. Gave no reason. Handed them appointment letter and passport, that was it. Successful

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.