51 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

ya, there needs to be an evidence chain, for fraud to be proven, and proven in the eyes of ICE.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

She doesn't need to be married to you to remove conditions on her green card.

can she apply for removal if divorce still in process?

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Ankara, Turkey

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-01

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-22

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-02

NVC Received : 2009-10-09

Consulate Received : 2009-10-09

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-27

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-10-29

Packet 4 Received : 2009-11-13

Interview Date : 2010-02-25

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes, she can... they will give her an RFE for the divorce certificate and she can submit it when it is issued

Our Journey

Met: 02/25/2010

Married: 08/12/2010

I-130 sent: 02/11/2011

NOA1: 02/14/2011

Request for expedite: 02/24/2011

NOA2-I-130 APPROVED!: 03/16/2011

Interview date: 7/7/2011

Visa in Hand!!!! 09/21/2011

POE JFK 09/24/2011

w2sb096jc.png

8zWqm5.png

event.png

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

That is incorrect. The I-864 cannot be withdrawn.

You're right -- she already has the conditional GC, therefore she can ROC without him. My thoughts were AOS, which is long past.

Edited by Leatherneck

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

so in general i just have to proof to ICE that she is playing with system and she used me to come to us which i have a court report .

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

so in general i just have to proof to ICE that she is playing with system and she used me to come to us which i have a court report .

What you've told us does not demonstrate any immigration fraud.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

the court report isn't enough.

you have to provide evidence of fraud.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

what exactly i have to show them? give me an example

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

You would have to provide proof that she married you and obtained the visa only for immigration purposes.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My friend,cheating is not an immigration fraud,cheating means that she is a bad person/woman.You cannot withdraw your affidavit of support 1-864 for her u can read the instruction on this form,nothing u can on your own deport her either,like the above post said,gather all the proof & report her to uscis/ice then they r the one who can deport her or make a decision if they can deport her.hmmmm...I think the heavy evidence is if she marry you just to come over & for immigration purpose only then that's make any sense,the sweet revenge is move on & deal with your new life now if the ice does not do anything to kick her butt out of this country.

Masipag

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

If she's done with the marriage (as evidenced by the cheating), you might want to focus your energy on moving on. Revenge is a dish best served cold -- the best revenge is the get a better and hotter wife.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: Timeline

I'm truly sorry about your situation.

But as others have said, you may have a difficult time having her removed.

She came to the US on a K-1 visa. The conditions of a K-1 visa is that she marry you within 90 days of arrival. She can then adjust status to conditional LPR. The condition for adjusting status to LPR is that she was legally married to you in a bona fide marriage at the time of the wedding. She does not have to be married to you at the time of ROC, she just has to prove the marriage was entered into in good faith. Because cheating does not automatically mean the marriage wasn't bona fide, cheating is not a proof of fraud. Plenty of spouses (unfortunately) cheat, and it doesn't mean their relationship was fake at the time of the wedding.

Cheating can be used as supporting evidence that she may have entered into marriage with you for a green card, but it has to accompany plenty of other proof. How did you find out she cheated? If you have copies of chat logs etc. saying she only married you for a green card, that's evidence. You should gather up anything and everything you can, the more the better.

Unfortunately for you, and every one of us trying to this process legitimately, she is trying to use VAWA against you. VAWA is the "Violence Against Women Act" and is in place in part to protect foreign spouses from abusive American spouses. Basically so that an abusive USC can't say "I'll have you deported if you tell anyone I hit you."

You can't do anything. Cheating means she was a crappy wife not that she used you for a green card. Unless you have strong evidence of that you can't do anything. No one is going to give you examples of what to say to get your wife deported because if you had the evidence needed you would know it and nothing you have said has presented any proof that she used you for a green card. Cut your losses and move on.

OUR TIMELINE

I am the USC, husband is adjusting from B2.

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS

08.06.2010 - Sent off I-485
08.25.2010 - NOA hard copies received (x4), case status available online: 765, 131, 130.
10.15.2010 - RFE received: need 2 additional photos for AP.
10.18.2010 - RFE response sent certified mail
10.21.2010 - Service request placed for biometrics
10.25.2010 - RFE received per USCIS
10.26.2010 - Text/email received - AP approved!
10.28.2010 - Biometrics appointment received, dated 10/22 - set for 11/19 @ 3:00 PM
11.01.2010 - Successful biometrics walk-in @ 9:45 AM; EAD card sent for production text/email @ 2:47 PM! I-485 case status now available online.
11.04.2010 - Text/Email (2nd) - EAD card sent for production
11.08.2010 - Text/Email (3rd) - EAD approved
11.10.2010 - EAD received
12.11.2010 - Interview letter received - 01.13.11
01.13.2011 - Interview - no decision on the spot
01.24.2011 - Approved! Card production ordered!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

11.02.2012 - Mailed I-751 packet to VSC
11.08.2012 - Checks cashed
11.10.2012 - NOA1 received, dated 11.06.2012
11.17.2012 - Biometrics letter received for 12.05.2012
11.23.2012 - Successful early biometrics walk-in

05.03.2013 - Approved! Card production ordered!

CITIZENSHIP

Filing in November 2013

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.