rade2rising

how do I become moderator?

119 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Wanting to become a moderator is one of the main disqualifies from consideration for the position. ;)

sssssssssssssssssh..

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

I just like crushing n00b power trip daydreams. ;)

Or maybe I'm just a realist.

crushing one's dreams regardless of who the person is should not be cause for celebration. But worry not I have many ppl in my life that are like you and its OK.

4027-dil-ko-choo-jaye-gi-shayari-collection-heart_91.gif?d=1205939495

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Seems to be a Mod here one has to have prurient leanings.unsure.gif

So Rade2rising how do you feel about unfair censorship?star_smile.gif

well long story short I am against it MOST of the time. Certain situation specific censorships are indeed necessary.

4027-dil-ko-choo-jaye-gi-shayari-collection-heart_91.gif?d=1205939495

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

crushing one's dreams regardless of who the person is should not be cause for celebration. But worry not I have many ppl in my life that are like you and its OK.

So, given 2 scenarios, by someone you know nothing about, you automatically choose to think the worst? And you still think you're suited to moderate here? Really?

You are likely to endure a lot more than my harmless ribbing if you post here often. You will need a far thicker skin than that, or you won't last long in the Lower Forums' shark tank as a poster, let alone as a future moderator.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Timeline

So, given 2 scenarios, by someone you know nothing about, you automatically choose to think the worst? And you still think you're suited to moderate here? Really?

You are likely to endure a lot more than my harmless ribbing if you post here often. You will need a far thicker skin than that, or you won't last long in the Lower Forums' shark tank as a poster, let alone as a future moderator.

The lower forums are a shell of their former glory and are now wussed out. This one should do well at least in that regard.

Timeline

The lower forums are a shell of their former glory and are now wussed out. This one should do well at least in that regard.

Now, you and I might have to agree to disagree on this one.

I don't have a problem with the moderation in the Lower Forums. I think I've had 2 posts canned in 7 years and made maybe 5 reports in that time. Whoever has responded has been pretty fair and I've had no argument with their decision.

The best thing I can say is that no matter the offense, none of the mods make a rush to judgement of the poster. The OP did that, and that's why I think they're not suited to a mod position here on VJ.

Edited by Pooky

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Timeline

time for a thread hijaak ?

I'll start.

I really really truly love curry laksa / laksa curry.

The only shop close to me that made it, shut down this year, and I'm thinking to do a travel tour to find it..

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

time for a thread hijaak ?

I'll start.

I really really truly love curry laksa / laksa curry.

The only shop close to me that made it, shut down this year, and I'm thinking to do a travel tour to find it..

Darnell, ever thought that your ADOS might have been the reason you got canned by Our Glorious Furry Leader?

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Timeline

ADOS? sorry, that's a new one for me.