PD is Current.

June 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

552 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

i go with jan 08 2010 or maximum jan 15 2010. my friend from chitagong they mentioned the estimated movement for next couple of month for up to 2.5 month the message is very loud and clear that in next vb 2010 is going to start for sure

I hope it will move to Feb 08, 2010. So I can be current too..lets pray hard.

APPROVED

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Pls anybody tell me.. Can they ask me for communication records like phone bills and emails etc with my wife....

yes vishav curry with phonebills.email.hoonymoon photos.album roaming photos. its compolsary

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

NAME----------------------PD-----------NOA2------CASE COMPLETED----------INTERVIEW

CYCLOPS-----------------22NOV09------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

VISAPETITION------------24NOV09------XXXXXXX---------04DEC10-------------

ARMAN81-----------------29NOV09------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

OTIENO------------------30NOV09------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

RASMAN------------------15DEC09------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

BLACKPEAL---------------19DEC09------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

LADY KILLER-------------27DEC09------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

My friend cyclops just tax return of most recent year mean now it need to be ready of 2011 for presenting in front of consular officer in the consulate during the interview

yes CO ask about tax return of most recent year . if u have 2010 / 2009 that optional

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Guys!!!,

Look like NVC put a big rock on all Vejer's mouth. Everybody is so quiet...

No one can predict like used to, since NVC chasing all vjer's ...all changed now.

Lol..

Have a bless day ...

APPROVED

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Did u receive any correspondence from nvc? PD june 2011 receive DS 3032 from NVC. I would suggest u you to call NVC.

what is DS3032? so far what i have is the approval notice and stating that they forward it NVC? please enlighten as we dont know what to wait next. Thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

The latest visa bulletin has a good prediction for the coming months, hence there isn't a lot we can do here for the moment... But I do agree that some more action here would be nice - maybe we need another thread, one that's not so concerned with predictions, but where we can all keep each other company while going through this long process. Mitch's old thread used to serve this purpose, but unfortunately the thread died off some time last year.

My F2A/IR-1 journey:

USCIS:
4 August 2011: I-130 sent (while husband permanent resident)
8 August 2011: Priority date
16 April 2013: NOA2

NVC:

7 May 2013: Case number received, DS-3032 sent

15 May 2013: AOS bill received and paid

16 May 2013: AOS package sent

17 May 2013: DS-3032 accepted

20 May 2013: IV bill received and paid

21 May 2013: IV package sent

11 June 2013: response to IV checklist sent

13 June 2013: Case upgraded to CR1

2 July 2013: Case completed

28 August 2013: Interview - approved!

21 September 2013: POE

18 November 2013: Green card received

My husband's citizenship journey:

8 February 2013: N-400 sent
4 March 2013: Biometrics
24 April 2013: Interview
12 June 2013: Oath ceremony

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

The latest visa bulletin has a good prediction for the coming months, hence there isn't a lot we can do here for the moment... But I do agree that some more action here would be nice - maybe we need another thread, one that's not so concerned with predictions, but where we can all keep each other company while going through this long process. Mitch's old thread used to serve this purpose, but unfortunately the thread died off some time last year.

you know what ? checkout last months forum a some 90 pages and now this month just 9pages comments seems now some folks giveup or maybe hopeless : ) anyway best of luck for upcoming VB

i am new to this forum I hope to God that my date is in effect for July God bless you all

F2A - May 21, 2015

I-130 Sent : Mayo 19, 2015

I-130 Approved : June 16, 2015

Nvc Case Number : July 30, 2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.