PD is Current.

June 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

552 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

hi,

i got married las year april 19, 2011, we filed the petition and got the the approval notice. my priority date is may 05,2011. can someone tell me when is the soonest that visa will be available? thank you

I wish we now my friend.we just praying for all of us to get together soon us possible. I now waiting its so hard and painful, but for now we can't do anything instead of paying. All of us have same pain my friend. But for now i will say your pd gonna be current on 2013 some month. I wish all of us best luck.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

hi,

i got married las year april 19, 2011, we filed the petition and got the the approval notice. my priority date is may 05,2011. can someone tell me when is the soonest that visa will be available? thank you

Did u receive any correspondence from nvc? PD june 2011 receive DS 3032 from NVC. I would suggest u you to call NVC.

APPROVED

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

jun 2011 filler got ds3032 is very good sign for all of us specially those pd is 2010 mine is may 10 2010. Nvc process time after ds 3020 send is depenad how you are fast and responding quick as they ask some thing to you. First thing is very important nvc start to send ds 3032 when pd about to become current in next 8 to 9 month once your pd become current they will schedule your interview i think it take around 3 month since ds 3032 send to applicant subjected to pd current must. my friend chatagon how you know that some one who od is jun 2011 got his ds 3032

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey joe ,

My PD is same as yours ?

Did you receive your NOA2 and approval ?

Because I didn't receive anything other than my NOA1

Please reply

Thanks

hi,

Timeline

jun 2011 filler got ds3032 is very good sign for all of us specially those pd is 2010 mine is may 10 2010. Nvc process time after ds 3020 send is depenad how you are fast and responding quick as they ask some thing to you. First thing is very important nvc start to send ds 3032 when pd about to become current in next 8 to 9 month once your pd become current they will schedule your interview i think it take around 3 month since ds 3032 send to applicant subjected to pd current must. my friend chatagon how you know that some one who od is jun 2011 got his ds 3032

Here is the link for you:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/362594-a-little-help-here-pls/page__pid__5300090#entry5300090

Please read entire thread.

Thanks.

APPROVED

Timeline

dnt mind every organization running on money so for easy money 1st step goood customer care and take care for every custome ds.... also one reason, behind make more money for run the organization hopefuly u got it what i'm trying to say : ) i got mine ds.... last year jan 2011 now april 2012 so its more thn an year ! your point there wrong about 8 to 9 months math.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

dnt mind every organization running on money so for easy money 1st step goood customer care and take care for every custome ds.... also one reason, behind make more money for run the organization hopefuly u got it what i'm trying to say : ) i got mine ds.... last year jan 2011 now april 2012 so its more thn an year ! your point there wrong about 8 to 9 months math.

8 to 9 months it was wrong for past years, for now we seeing thanks god some good movements now and upcoming months, if it will continue same way same speed, it could be possible and 8 to 9 months will become true and real waiting time after aos and Ds. We never now whats gonna happen in future processes. Only god nows what does NVC planning for upcoming. Again and again god with us friends, just lets be positive guys soon or later our time will come. Till that i now we gonna be hearts with this times wich one making us to wait and wait. PAINFUL SO PAINFUL

Timeline

Yes vishav they may ask the email or cell phone communication between the applicant and petitioner but not must. My friends i got my ds 3032 in nov 2010 and still waiting of interview but the thing is to understand is that now is a story of past happened because of stupid retrogression i was talking in general way and trend of nvc that almost do like this and still i am standing on my opinion that its take 8 to 9 month to become pd current once you revived ds3032 or AOS

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yes vishav they may ask the email or cell phone communication between the applicant and petitioner but not must. My friends i got my ds 3032 in nov 2010 and still waiting of interview but the thing is to understand is that now is a story of past happened because of stupid retrogression i was talking in general way and trend of nvc that almost do like this and still i am standing on my opinion that its take 8 to 9 month to become pd current once you revived ds3032 or AOS

plz guys your prediction for next june

Timeline

I have good fillings that 2010 pds will move more faster then 2009.i guess it was heavy amount of applications only in 2009 compare with 2010.i hope my fillings become right.

I thought so..still good amount of 2009 pd left. Hopefully NVC will finish them next VB.

Keep finger cross..

APPROVED

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thanks dear....

PD 15 OCT 2009

Timeline

i go with jan 08 2010 or maximum jan 15 2010. my friend from chitagong they mentioned the estimated movement for next couple of month for up to 2.5 month the message is very loud and clear that in next vb 2010 is going to start for sure

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.