PD is Current.

June 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

552 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Guys, quick question. I heard that we can apply for citizenship after 4 yrs 6 months after your Green Card. Is that true? or 4 yrs 9 Months. Please respond

Spouse Priority Date: 10/15/2010

Case Completed: 08/30/2011

Interview Feb 06 2013

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

You can apply up to 90 days before your actual date of eligibility for citizenship.

Read the instructions to Form N-400 (the Application for Naturalization). On page 1 of the instructions (not page 1 of the form itself), about halfway down the first column, it says:

"If you are applying based on five years as a lawful permanent resident ... you may apply for naturalization up to 90 days before you meet the "continuous residence" requirement. You must meet all other requirements at the time that you file your application with USCIS."

Source(s):

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/n-400ins…

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

dear Ricardo i have a question... us green card holder go to canada without any visa... but in between we will not recieve our green card... can we go to canada on behalf of A stamp(which stamped by us authorities at the arrival time in us valid for 1 year)... pls guide me....

PD 15 OCT 2009

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

lady killer your pd will become in next vb mean jun Steve my friend people are just chilling and enjoying the life working hard doing some planing for future that's no more post is their you will see forum very busy after 28 of April

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

AnyOne Can Tell MeH WheN I WilL Be CuRrEnt ??

PD :- 27 Dec 2009

most likely according to the vb prediction next bulletin will be ur month!!! Good luck!! :thumbs:

SPOUSE OF USC

I 485 - I 765 - I 130 PACKAGE MAILED SEPT 12, 2014

I 765 - RECEIPT DATE SEPT 16, 2014

I 130 - RECEIPT DATE SEPT 16, 2014

I 485 - RECEIPT DATE SEPT 16, 2014

RECEIVED ALL RECEIPT IN MAIL SEPT 22, 2014

WAITING FOR BIOMETRICS EXAM!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.