PD is Current.

June 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

552 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Just wanna share. Today, my interview schedule was sent through email by the NVC. It's May 22,2012. PD:Oct.23,2009. Good luck for the next set of current PD's. Waiting sucks but it definitely has an end.

Congrats.

PD: 12/09/2010; Visa Approved: 04/29/2013

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

Just wanna share. Today, my interview schedule was sent through email by the NVC. It's May 22,2012. PD:Oct.23,2009. Good luck for the next set of current PD's. Waiting sucks but it definitely has an end.

Congratulations and thanks for the update!

My F2A/IR-1 journey:

USCIS:
4 August 2011: I-130 sent (while husband permanent resident)
8 August 2011: Priority date
16 April 2013: NOA2

NVC:

7 May 2013: Case number received, DS-3032 sent

15 May 2013: AOS bill received and paid

16 May 2013: AOS package sent

17 May 2013: DS-3032 accepted

20 May 2013: IV bill received and paid

21 May 2013: IV package sent

11 June 2013: response to IV checklist sent

13 June 2013: Case upgraded to CR1

2 July 2013: Case completed

28 August 2013: Interview - approved!

21 September 2013: POE

18 November 2013: Green card received

My husband's citizenship journey:

8 February 2013: N-400 sent
4 March 2013: Biometrics
24 April 2013: Interview
12 June 2013: Oath ceremony

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

congratulations !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Awesome, cant wait till I can post mine on here. PD 12MAR10

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Guys,

Very good news for all of us when I seen people from May 2012 current pd got interview schedule.

The only different is now we have to wait till visa bulletin published toget interview date...

NVC WAS SPYING US...LOL

Edited by Chittagong

APPROVED

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

Guys what do you think about upcoming months? Do we gonna see good movements or not? I fill like nvc change there processing style and looks like whos current now still getting interviews very slow. Before it was more faster, and we were seeing updates our friends interviews more faster then now. I don't why they working like that. I pray for coming months we will see good movements

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys what do you think about upcoming months? Do we gonna see good movements or not? I fill like nvc change there processing style and looks like whos current now still getting interviews very slow. Before it was more faster, and we were seeing updates our friends interviews more faster then now. I don't why they working like that. I pray for coming months we will see good movements

I think upcoming VB jan 2010, wait and see : )

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

stev my friend you are very active person in this forum and as well as very nice with us but what i noticed you become restless and it lead to make other too why you are thinking like this i think their is no point to say any doubt about the movement after a very clear message of doc about future movement prediction its only credible and official office we should trust on and a avoid to make any panic and unpleasant feeling if you think we do not have any choice too accept to believe on it and my friend from chitagong you are senior member of this forum we expect from you that you use your experience for lift our hope high in spite of breaking the heart by giving view about stuck i say it will be jan 08 2010 or 15 2010 inshallah

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

stev my friend you are very active person in this forum and as well as very nice with us but what i noticed you become restless and it lead to make other too why you are thinking like this i think their is no point to say any doubt about the movement after a very clear message of doc about future movement prediction its only credible and official office we should trust on and a avoid to make any panic and unpleasant feeling if you think we do not have any choice too accept to believe on it and my friend from chitagong you are senior member of this forum we expect from you that you use your experience for lift our hope high in spite of breaking the heart by giving view about stuck i say it will be jan 08 2010 or 15 2010 inshallah

My friend if you read my posting again and carefully, for sure you gonna end up that im not restless im just straight and like to see true. Because all of us never predicted that May will be Nov 2009.i now the last point of our predictions it was Dec 22.2009.but we sow only almost 6.7weeks movement. I just now one think even next visa bulletin says something good, im not trust them because anytime they can change whatever they already sed. We are on there hand so they now we can't do anything instead of waiting. Im also will be happy if everything will go smoothly and faster, because im person to and im able to miss my love one to qashir. I trust only god not BS NVC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.