B_J

Teacher tells student, "Go back to Mexico"

72 posts in this topic

This is a serious enough case to investigate whether or not the child was abducted from Mexico. If I had a say in this, ICE would have immediately visited the boy's parents at home and check his and the parent's citizenship or immigration status. Who knows, perhaps the child and his parents are unlawfully present in the U.S and need to be reunited with their home country ASAP?

:thumbs:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

This makes no sense. No one deserves a medal for being who they are. Now, maybe the parent's are more deserving because theyhave something more to do with it... :whistle::bonk:

okay ... a little assistance is needed here ....

after all the student "heroics" ... proclaiming many times his due .... he should have been given a medal so all could see his mexican-ness ...

Edited by natty bumppo

okay ... a little assistance is needed here ....

after all the student "heroics" ... proclaiming many times his due .... he should have been given a medal so all could see his mexican-ness ...

You still didn't make the point, nasty bumpo... No medal is due to someone to anyone for who they arrive to be in this world. :whistle:

Instead, medals are given for achievement, accomplishment, and excellence....Just in case you did not get the memo.....:whistle::bonk:

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I always have a different way of looking at things as most you know. I read 64 posts/replies. Just my thought:

In this day and time. The teacher made a Mistake. In fact: it was racist. But, teachers just like school bus drivers have alot of stress due to lack of discipline as children know they can get away with it. Thus, a unruly child. They know how to push the limits, they are protected by Goverment Agencies and have more rights than you as parents in these days. One claim of abuse whether true or false you are subject to investigation.

Where does the lack of discipline come from from? Parents are not allowed to do this anymore. They call it abuse if you do.

If I got in trouble at school, the principal had a paddle, my parents had a bar of soap for my mouth, and my dad had a belt.

I was more terrified what was going to happen at home than in school after my parents learned of my conduct.

Authorities should look into the family household and behavioral patterns as well.

On a Final Note. I wonder if the Family Filed a Lawsuit against the School District.? Always a dollar to be made.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

It isn't necesary that good teachers and innocent children go through this kind of torture so that the child's parents can be exploited for low cost labor by American business for profit.

We know how to stop this...

1. Require E-verify for ALL employment for EVERY worker

2. A huge tax penalty for the exploitation of traffick humans for profit

This sort of thing will stop. Illegal alieans being abused and exploited will stop and when they are freed, they will return to their country where they can get dignified employment and medical care.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

It isn't necesary that good teachers and innocent children go through this kind of torture so that the child's parents can be exploited for low cost labor by American business for profit.

We know how to stop this...

1. Require E-verify for ALL employment for EVERY worker

2. A huge tax penalty for the exploitation of traffick humans for profit

This sort of thing will stop. Illegal alieans being abused and exploited will stop and when they are freed, they will return to their country where they can get dignified employment and medical care.

I somehow in humor failed to see what that has anything to do with the topic. The little brat was never asked to be E-Verified, he's not old enough to work.

The little boy is not considered a illegal alien.

And his Country is the USA.

Dignified? Teach the brat some manners at a young age and they will learn.

Whats Medical care have to do with it. Doctors are good for subscribing drugs to children that do need it. They need a spanking.

Parents, teachers have no control. Sure there are a few Bad People out there. Adults.. But, what made them go nuts? The System and the way they were likely brought-up.

Medical Marijanna Cards are handed out like Candy now. And we expect respect from our children? Weird topic.

So the next time a little boy or girl flips you the Bird. Go kick their #### and go to jail.

I promised Charles to lighten-up on Videos but this is Off-Topic.

I'm Half Mexican. MARTINEZ

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I always have a different way of looking at things as most you know. I read 64 posts/replies. Just my thought:

In this day and time. The teacher made a Mistake. In fact: it was racist. But, teachers just like school bus drivers have alot of stress due to lack of discipline as children know they can get away with it. Thus, a unruly child. They know how to push the limits, they are protected by Goverment Agencies and have more rights than you as parents in these days. One claim of abuse whether true or false you are subject to investigation.

Where does the lack of discipline come from from? Parents are not allowed to do this anymore. They call it abuse if you do.

If I got in trouble at school, the principal had a paddle, my parents had a bar of soap for my mouth, and my dad had a belt.

I was more terrified what was going to happen at home than in school after my parents learned of my conduct.

Authorities should look into the family household and behavioral patterns as well.

On a Final Note. I wonder if the Family Filed a Lawsuit against the School District.? Always a dollar to be made.

How was the teachers reply racist?

Mexican is not a race, the little trouble maker made an issue of his ethnicity.

Some Americans are so overly sensitive about race and many seem to see the race boogieman where non really exist.

The world would know nothing of this incident had that child's parents been from some place other than our neighbor on the southern border.

If that teacher would've made the same comment, but replaced "Mexico" it with;

1. Go back to Sweden,

2. Go back to Canada,

3. Go back to Russia,

No one would care or give 2cents. Problems arise if a comment is directed towards a member of a protected class or group

in this country.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

How was the teachers reply racist?

Mexican is not a race, the little trouble maker made an issue of his ethnicity.

Some Americans are so overly sensitive about race and many seem to see the race boogieman where non really exist.

The world would know nothing of this incident had that child's parents been from some place other than our neighbor on the southern border.

If that teacher would've made the same comment, but replaced "Mexico" it with;

1. Go back to Sweden,

2. Go back to Canada,

3. Go back to Russia,

No one would care or give 2cents. Problems arise if a comment is directed towards a member of a protected class or group

in this country.

When we get together with Russian freinds, it's not unusual to hear talk or wishing of going back to Russia. That said, I guarantee for anyone actually saying "go back to Russia", it would not end well at all.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

She would be fine in the Irving Independent School District - perhaps she'll get a job there, soonish?

It's just a few cities over.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

This is a serious enough case to investigate whether or not the child was abducted from Mexico. If I had a say in this, ICE would have immediately visited the boy's parents at home and check his and the parent's citizenship or immigration status. Who knows, perhaps the child and his parents are unlawfully present in the U.S and need to be reunited with their home country ASAP?

True, that. Mexicans in the school systems, here in the USA, have special student visas.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !