PD is Current.

April 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

1,082 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

(202)6631541 just kept on ringing!

For me it took more than 2 minutes to get their automated message.

any uptade ????? sure 08OCT09 ????????

Yes, it is 100% confirmed...The bulletin should be out any minute..

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Timeline

same question tax 2011 or 2010 ????

You should always take your latest tax return and W2. So of course, you will need to take 2011..They would like to see your current income. I would suggest to keep a copy of last 3 years..

Edited by sky701

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

You should always take your latest tax return and W2. So of course, you will need to take 2011..They would like to see your current income. I would suggest to keep a copy of last 3 years..

So you mean I take the tax return for 2010 (because my sponsor hasn't done 2011 yet , they still have time in USA to do that ) but I will take the W2 form for 2011 , right ?

Any feed back will be so appreciated , pleeeeeeeease

Timeline

So you mean I take the tax return for 2010 (because my sponsor hasn't done 2011 yet , they still have time in USA to do that ) but I will take the W2 form for 2011 , right ?

Any feed back will be so appreciated , pleeeeeeeease

Yes, that's fine. But just being in safer side, if you have time for your interview then ask yr sponsor to make 2011 tax returns ready..

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I would say October 8, 2009.

Got it Right. One for Team Jamaica.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

2 posts removed for profanity. further instances will get more than just a warning.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

profanity is justified for their laziness!!!

But not on Visa Journey where it is a TOS violation and can lead to a suspension. Swear out loud if you must but don't use your keyboard to post it here.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.