PD is Current.

April 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

1,082 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase help on my question

whatever ur name is in ur Passport tell NVC if ur case is there, so u need to call them first then send a copy of ur passport. if ur case is in embassy then email them first and then send a copy of it.

I had the similar issue so I sent a copy of my wife passport to NVC they fixed it in 3 days!

Edited by kiarash

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

VB will be out today. The reason is that EB Demand data got updated today. Traditionally the day EB Demand date gets updated, Visa bulletin is also released

yep...100% true..tomorrow

Edited by jhp

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi.VJ family / Ricardo, is this possible? I was reading a post about this couple that was denied visa because she was 12years older than her husband they have been married for 4 years. My question is my husband is 46 and I am 29, is that going to be a problem for us? Need ur help. My next questions is , my husband interview is next month can u please tell me what document do he need to take with him to the interview also do I need a new affidavit of support. Am so worried about next month. Thanks for ur help and inputs.

Timeline

Hi.VJ family / Ricardo, is this possible? I was reading a post about this couple that was denied visa because she was 12years older than her husband they have been married for 4 years. My question is my husband is 46 and I am 29, is that going to be a problem for us? Need ur help. My next questions is , my husband interview is next month can u please tell me what document do he need to take with him to the interview also do I need a new affidavit of support. Am so worried about next month. Thanks for ur help and inputs.

Are you on Facebook..?

In the mean time. It depends on the country and their NORM. In Jamaica for example, thought not common ... some relations exists where the female is older than the males. However where the husband is older its typically not investigated too deeply when the marriage is that seasoned. Many issues regarding age disputes happen to thought seeking K-Visas and some CR/IR visas

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

Yes am on facebook

sent you a message

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post with personal info removed. please do not post personal info on this site as it can be read by not just members, but by non-members.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

one post with personal info removed. please do not post personal info on this site as it can be read by not just members, but by non-members.

thank you for helping to safeguard her infogood.gifgood.gif

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Timeline

whatever ur name is in ur Passport tell NVC if ur case is there, so u need to call them first then send a copy of ur passport. if ur case is in embassy then email them first and then send a copy of it.

I had the similar issue so I sent a copy of my wife passport to NVC they fixed it in 3 days!

Hi Kiarash thanks for your reply , my case still is in NVC , but all the correspondence with NVC and my last name in passport are same , the only difference is in my birth and marriage cert. hat is Y instead of I . So NVC cannot change the last name on those documents (translation) . So if I emai NVC , what should I ask them to do ?

please let me know thanks

Hey back, whats ur PD?

Hi Pd is august 30

Timeline

I mean should I translate again and take the translation with me . translate again for one alphabet ?!!

I say walk on the safer side and do both! After all you put a lot of effort on this, It's a pity if gets rejected or complicated by a simple thing such as mentioned!

Hi Friends...

some questions / doubts if anybody can answer:

1. Can I take my LPR Spouse with me in interview or only beneficiary is allowed?

2. If I have already done medical 1 yr before then is it valid or have to do again?

3. Is PCC also required to be less than 1 yr old?

thanks,

Homer

F2A for husband (i.e. Me)

24 Jul 2009: PD (I-130 NOA1 Rcvd)

?? Sep 2010: NOA2 Rcvd

24 Nov 2010: NVC CASE COMPLETE

03 Apr 2012: Interview @Sydney @10AM

12 Apr 2012: Finally!!! Yes got the VISA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.