PD is Current.

April 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

1,082 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Friends...

some questions / doubts if anybody can answer:

1. Can I take my LPR Spouse with me in interview or only beneficiary is allowed?

2. If I have already done medical 1 yr before then is it valid or have to do again?

3. Is PCC also required to be less than 1 yr old?

thanks,

Homer

1. I really do not know the protocol in your embassy,

but here in the Philippines, they do not allow the petitioner to join in with the beneficiary during the interview,

we're talking of the F2A category here ok,..

2. 6 months is the only validity of a medical,...

3. PCC is required as well, validity of most is just 6 months also,..

Good luck

PD ~ June 18, 2009

IMMIGRANT VISA APPROVED ~ March 15, 2012

VISA ON HAND ~ March 21, 2012

TOUCHDOWN California ~ April 8, 2012

GREEN CARD ON HAND ~ April 27, 2012

DMV Written ~ May 1, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

DMV Actual ~ May 21, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

California Driver's License ON HAND - June 11, 2012

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Dear ricardo and all senior members from india also suggest me one thing. Sorry for my english firstly it is poor.. I had affair wid my girlfriend from 2006. Then after she went to us on f4 category in 2007. She come india in 2009 and we do marrige solvenization in court and dont do cultural marriage becoz her parents was not there. And she applied for me in 2009 under f2a category. Then after in dec 2010 she again came india with her parents and we do marriage according to our religion and with reception and invited all relatives.

Kindly suggest me can visa officer question me regarding two type of marriages and 1.5 year gap in borh marriages..

Or i should dont tell them regarding this gap..

Pls give me suggetions

PD 15 oct 2009

Edited by Vishav

PD 15 OCT 2009

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Dear ricardo and all senior members from india also suggest me one thing. Sorry for my english firstly it is poor.. I had affair wid my girlfriend from 2006. Then after she went to us on f4 category in 2007. She come india in 2009 and we do marrige solvenization in court and dont do cultural marriage becoz her parents was not there. And she applied for me in 2009 under f2a category. Then after in dec 2010 she again came india with her parents and we do marriage according to our religion and with reception and invited all relatives.

Kindly suggest me can visa officer question me regarding two type of marriages and 1.5 year gap in borh marriages..

Pls give me suggetions

PD 15 oct 2009

Oh my god, congratulations! You got your interview? Wow, ok! Anything's possible. All you gotta do is answer the officer the same you explained here. Be honest, but don't go through unnecessary details. If the officer asked,relax take a deep breath and answer him/her honestly. Every thing's gonna be alright!

Plus I forgot something, i guess the important thing for US embassy is legal/court marriage. The rest could vary culture to culture!

Edited by Cyclops

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Pls give me suggetions

PD 15 oct 2009

No.. Matter of face the fact that the ceremonies took place 1.5 year apart plays positive in your favor. It also shows an on-going relationship which is proof that you need. The fact that you had a reception with friends/families is a good thing. You had a relationship before the marriage with your wife which started in 2006 per your statement.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

No.. Matter of face the fact that the ceremonies took place 1.5 year apart plays positive in your favor. It also shows an on-going relationship which is proof that you need. The fact that you had a reception with friends/families is a good thing. You had a relationship before the marriage with your wife which started in 2006 per your statement.

I had proofs of relationships started from 2009. Not from 2006..

Oh my god, congratulations! You got your interview? Wow, ok! Anything's possible. All you gotta do is answer the officer the same you explained here. Be honest, but don't go through unnecessary details. If the officer asked,relax take a deep breath and answer him/her honestly. Every thing's gonna be alright!

Plus I forgot something, i guess the important thing for US embassy is legal/court marriage. The rest could vary culture to culture!

Thanks.. But i dont get interview.. I said it only for advance prepration..

PD 15 OCT 2009

Timeline

It could be 01, 08 or 15 Oct 09. Vishav's PD is 15OCT09 and he did not get it yet so anyone before 15OCT09 could have got it and the PD might move up to 15Oct09..

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Timeline

F2A confirmed

08 OCT 2009.

Call the toll free 2026631541

Wow..Yes, I even called and it's confirmed the cut off date is 080CT09..Good news..It has moved almost 10 weeks then..

Edited by sky701

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.