PD is Current.

April 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

1,082 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes. If my father submitted those document needed, as soon as possible, will nvc give me an interview appointment? My pd is current next visa bulletin. I'm worried.

Don't worry too much. After case completion, you will get an interview appointment maybe by May or June.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi guys , i had my interview 06MARCH , the consular officer told me every thing is OK , but we need to do some administrative processing.

she said : we will call you .

and he gave me my passport back , does that mean my visa is denied ???

or what ???

i am very confused please help ...

PLEASE advice what can i do now ???

Edited by a woman

as1csNEFg000000MDAwMzExOGx8MDAwMTI2N2x8d2UgYXJlIGluIGxvdmUg.gif

an1cCDvFg1i0010MDAwMDEwN2x8MDAwMDEzZGF8TWFycmllZCAg.gif

F2a visa

08-08-2004 : meet my husband

11-19-2008 : marriage

06-14-2009 : Priority date

08-19-2010 : i-130 approved

03-06-2012 : interview date

result : Administrative Processing

04-02-2012 : VISA in hand Hamdolilah !!!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

PLEASE advice what can i do now ???

hey, donn worry! No, your visa has not been denied! Just a couple of more months of waiting( sometimes less)! My mom was in the same situation Bcuz her job was affiliated to Iran's government( she's a University professor)! She waited for another 6 months(max) and they eventually gave her the visa!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nov 03, 2010 Ricardo...

i would like to follow your time line could you please update it??

go to - http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=122732

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

VB will be out today. The reason is that EB Demand data got updated today. Traditionally the day EB Demand date gets updated, Visa bulletin is also released

Great info now.. where have you been!!

timeline.gif here http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=101863

Edited by RICARDO4EVA2

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I am here n watching the forums silently. I used post once in a while.

Great info now.. where have you been!!

timeline.gif here http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=101863

PD: 12/09/2010; Visa Approved: 04/29/2013

Timeline

Hey every one,

I have this lil problem, I really would like to share. Whenever I call NVC +16033340700, the recorded voice asks me to enter 1 for english and 2 for espaniol. My problem is that I do press 1, but after 15 secs or so the voice says: "sorry the system could not understand your input please try again" !!!!!!!and I do that again but no use! What's the problem? Any suggestions? Thanks :help:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Don't worry too much. After case completion, you will get an interview appointment maybe by May or June.

Yes. I won't. Thank you to you and to vj people.

My father will now fix this problem. :)

Timeline

Hey every one,

I have this lil problem, I really would like to share. Whenever I call NVC +16033340700, the recorded voice asks me to enter 1 for english and 2 for espaniol. My problem is that I do press 1, but after 15 secs or so the voice says: "sorry the system could not understand your input please try again" !!!!!!!and I do that again but no use! What's the problem? Any suggestions? Thanks :help:

if u call them from Iran with calling card, that's problem with Iranian VoIP network and system, NVC call center doesnt recognized the tone on number 1. try to call them directly!!!

if u are here in usa then there is other issue. try calling from another phone.

Edited by kiarash

Timeline

Ricky read my messege

I read your msg and i will update u. no problem.

Quick question guys. Are we gonna recive any packege at home too ? And the information regarding medical that where it should be done. Any idea anyone ??

Edited by ricky80s

Timeline

I read your msg and i will update u. no problem.

Quick question guys. Are we gonna recive any packege at home too ? And the information regarding medical that where it should be done. Any idea anyone ??

Everything is on their website. You won't get any package at home. Find out the list of hospitals from their site and call them for your medical appointment. This is the step that we need to finish it and the NVC does not involve with this..If you are near Mumbai, you can do your medical at Breach Candy, Lilavati and I guess at Hinduja..

Edited by sky701

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.