In a tizzy

Sudden CHANGE!!! What do I do!?

190 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

We live in a multi cultural, some cultures have very different norms.

Oddly this would include a male marrying a much older female.

Unless it would appear she offered immigration benefits.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

He wasn't discussing it, he was advocating it.

But you are correct, that was off topic. Back to encouraging the OP to drop this loser like a hot rock.

You don't get off that easy. That last post of yours was ridiculous. If that's where your train of thought really heads to, and that's how ignorant you really are, I think it's important that everybody reading this thread is truly aware of your mindset, so they can ignore anything you're contributing. No one here has anything worthwhile to learn or consider from the likes of you, if that's how you think.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

You don't get off that easy. That last post of yours was ridiculous. If that's where your train of thought really heads to, and that's how ignorant you really are, I think it's important that everybody reading this thread is truly aware of your mindset, so they can ignore anything you're contributing. No one here has anything worthwhile to learn or consider from the likes of you, if that's how you think.

You don't know a damned thing about me. But go ahead and spew the typical PC rebuttal to any criticism of islam, you just prove my point.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

You don't know a damned thing about me. But go ahead and spew the typical PC rebuttal to any criticism of islam, you just prove my point.

You don't know anything about Islam and have no credibility to criticize it. I know that much about you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

You don't know anything about Islam and have no credibility to criticize it. I know that much about you.

Sure, go ahead and jump to conclusions based on one post you don't like. Who's the bigot here?

Filed: Country: Malaysia
Timeline

:unsure:

:ot2: please?

December 2009 -- Visit to Malaysia.

February 2010 -- Applied for B2 visa, approved.

March 2010 -- Visited US.

April 2010 -- Returned from US.

May 2010 -- Sent in K1 Visa application.

July 2010 -- Received NOA2 in 71 days from NOA1.

July 2010 -- Packet 3 received.

August 2010 -- Cancellation of K1 Visa application.

Click HERE for VisaJourney guides.

image.gif?fsize=50&font=Filxgirl.TTF&text= MalaysianGirl &mirror=no&color=0033FF&vcolor=996699&bgcolor=α=yes&output=gif&spacing=4&shadow=undefined&transparent=no

Timeline

Sure, go ahead and jump to conclusions based on one post you don't like. Who's the bigot here?

Nothing bigoted about what I posted. you jumped in to criticize a faith you know only from anti-Islam websites. Why do you think that makes you some kind of expert to be taken seriously?

Timeline

Feel free to have the last word, this has gotten off topic (and for that, and only that, I apologize).

If you want to continue this discussion, send me an email or start a thread in one of the off topic forums.

Stick to subjects you actually know something about and no apologizes or emails will be necessary.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

banhammer_warning.jpg

post with caution....

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I think the OP has been given really good advice. What she does with it is entirely up to her. I keep coming back to read in hopes that she had her eyes open to what everyone has said. Its sad when people are given really accurate advice & it gets thrown to the wind.

I really hope for the best for you Em, & IMO-that doesnt include him.

Oh & Stacie & Momof1 ... you ladies post rock! :star:

Edited by ~PalmTreeGurl~
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

So true. My argumentative point with folks who declare themselves to follow SUNNA contradict themselves especially when they live in "standard" homes, driving cars, using electrical appliances.... To follow sunna would be "living in a tent with no running water, no electricity, no zipper, no electric appliances, and etc" and use a camel for transport.

That kinda baffles me. This is the 21st century and I don't see places that are "camel friendly" or "camel-ready."

No offense to ANYONE.

AHH That explains! :unsure: Thank you again.

SUNNA that's not mean to use camel or to not driving cars........you don't understand what is SUNNA you misunderstanding the meaning.

SUNNA is so clear as the sun is so clear, take some times and read about it.......

any way it's not my business I only wanted to point out Islam is so clear and what your husband told you is all true.

how you will feel if you see your husband with a woman ....bad feelings...our husband know only one woman(their wifes), and our women know only one man(their husbands). our eyes and ears are so clean and that's why there is a lot off blessing between the husband and wife. and we love each so much.

So Sunna is to protect our feelings and our right and for the people whom follow Sunna are so happy we don't have any

problems of looking about happiness here and there, there is only one way for happiness AlhamdoliAllah.

This is my opinion and I respect your opinion and the others members opinion too and this is your life and the choice is yours.

Congratulation for your fiancée approval.

I think the OP has been given really good advice. What she does with it is entirely up to her. I keep coming back to read in hopes that she had her eyes open to what everyone has said. Its sad when people are given really accurate advice & it gets thrown to the wind.

I really hope for the best for you Em, & IMO-that doesnt include him.

Oh & Stacie & Momof1 ... you ladies post rock! :star:

PalmTreeGurl,

Yes, I feel assured that I have enough information to go from there, especially having the Customs & Border Patrol's contact info, the Embassy has been contacted, and the beneficiary has been contacted.

Moreover, I have already been in contact with a lawyer that specializes in sharia marriage contract/pre-nup of some sort (AS a back up).

Many of those solid advices I recieved have been duly noted :thumbs:

Thank you again. E

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Its a disaster & heartbreak waiting to happen. I wont congrats him at all. I honestly hope he really doesnt come over here. I've seen enough relationships where I thought "yah my friends are going to last forever" & they havent- I sure dont think one like this will. Communication & respect is very important in relationships. The red flags are everywhere on this fella.

And btw, did he ever contact you yet about the details of his interview? Like what questions he was asked?

Edited by ~PalmTreeGurl~
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.