219 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

I was approved June 15th from uscis so that makes me a june nvc filer:)...just waiting for case number and to give emails and email choice of agent..talked to operator and she said give it 15-20 days does it usually take that long for them to get case??? :blink:

event.png

preg.png

ENGAGED AUGUST 18, 2010

MARRIED OCT 21, 2010

FILED I-130 NOV 13,2010

NOA 1 NOV 15, 2010

NOA 2 JUNE 15, 2011

CASE # JULY 13,2011

DS3032 ACCEPTED JULY 18, 2011

AOS paid JULY 20, 2011

Sent AOS JULY 23, 2011

IV paid JULY 25, 2011

IV sent JULY 28, 2011

CASE CLOSED AUG 8, 2011

INTERVIEW DATE OCT 13, 2011

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was approved June 15th from uscis so that makes me a june nvc filer:)...just waiting for case number and to give emails and email choice of agent..talked to operator and she said give it 15-20 days does it usually take that long for them to get case??? :blink:

Grats on your approval!

And no, it usually doesn't take that long. Mine took exactly a week from NOA2 to receiving my case number. You have a good chance of getting your number this week :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

*pokes her head in* Hi to all the new ppl! :D

Holding my nose and jumping off the cliff.. hope I don't hit any rocks in the water.

"All I want out of life is ice cream and cuddles. Is it too much to ask? Is it?" - Sleep Talkin' Man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WithoutMusic-theidolhands.pngSquareOneIcon.pngMYV2avaruusvirta.pngCarmenSandiego-theidolhands.pngSuckIt-stellans.jpg

138 days from NOA1 - NOA2

14 days from CIS till NVC case number assigned.

Awww CONGRATULATIONS on the approval ;o) We are on the same track now - I ain't too lucky - still waiting on the case number bla :whistle::bonk: :bonk:

Edited by Alberto&Asni

- Somewhere between heartaches and waiting comes the chance to be found by someone who can show you that you don't have to be just an Option, but the only CHOICE-

cybkik5.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hullo Singapura - wei - sneak me some curry laksa, about 4 kg, and 2 kg of hokkien mee packet ;)

Welcome to June !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Hey - some movement ! That's great, Mo-Ade.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

checking for my number every day at nvc i hope this week!! then i give emails and they email my husband choice of agent right? then we email it back? i have read the guides a billion times but having to wait 7months and getting rfe in uscis i want to make sure i do this perfect..:)

event.png

preg.png

ENGAGED AUGUST 18, 2010

MARRIED OCT 21, 2010

FILED I-130 NOV 13,2010

NOA 1 NOV 15, 2010

NOA 2 JUNE 15, 2011

CASE # JULY 13,2011

DS3032 ACCEPTED JULY 18, 2011

AOS paid JULY 20, 2011

Sent AOS JULY 23, 2011

IV paid JULY 25, 2011

IV sent JULY 28, 2011

CASE CLOSED AUG 8, 2011

INTERVIEW DATE OCT 13, 2011

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Wales
Timeline

I never thought I would get to the NVC stage so soon, I need to dig out my tax returns and start filling in the forms!! I am excited!!!! I hope my husband will be here by Labor Day! :innocent:

ROC

07/17/2013 - Sent Packet to VSC

07/19/2013 - NOA1

08/21/2013 - Biometrics Appt

09/10/2013 - Transferred to CSC

12/28/2013 - RFE from CSC

01/28/2014 - Sent RFE Response Packet

02/27/2014 -Green Card Approved

checking for my number every day at nvc i hope this week!! then i give emails and they email my husband choice of agent right? then we email it back? i have read the guides a billion times but having to wait 7months and getting rfe in uscis i want to make sure i do this perfect..:)

Yup, once you get your number and IIN from an operator, then give both email addresses over. Within a few days, NVC will email you an initial information package which includes your case number, IIN, contact info, and an expired DS-3032. Follow the template here and email the DS-3032. And once you have your case number and IIN, check the payment portal to see if your AOS is invoiced. If it is, pay it!

In the meantime while you're waiting, make sure you have all forms ready to go if you want to speed through NVC.

I never thought I would get to the NVC stage so soon, I need to dig out my tax returns and start filling in the forms!! I am excited!!!! I hope my husband will be here by Labor Day! :innocent:

If you have all forms ready to be sent out as soon as you can and you don't get any RFEs, it's very possible for your husband to be in the US for Labour Day!

Hullo Singapura - wei - sneak me some curry laksa, about 4 kg, and 2 kg of hokkien mee packet ;)

Welcome to June !

Hello hello Darnell - thanks for the welcome - Finally I got my NVC Case No :dance: :dance:

Oy that is alot of curry laksa and hokkies mee packet - you must love it ALOT!!! But sure can for a fella Vjer - tell me where to ship LOL :dance: :dance:

- Somewhere between heartaches and waiting comes the chance to be found by someone who can show you that you don't have to be just an Option, but the only CHOICE-

cybkik5.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hey there im a June NVC filer.. its moving so fast.. I've only been in the NVC about 13 days.. sent off my first package today.. just waiting for my IV bill to show paid so i can send that one off too.. :) Hope we close first week of July..lol

USCIS (155 Days)

12/20/2010 - Mailed I-130 to Chicago Lock Box via USPS Express Mail

12/22/2010 - Delivered (online tracking confirmation)

12/27/2010 - NOA1 Email and Text from USCIS. Off to CA!!

12/30/2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received. Priority date is 12/22/2010.

02/16/2011 - Touched

05/26/2011 - NOA2 155 days after NOA1!

05/31/2011 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. No text or email notification.

NVC (21 Days)

06/10/2011 - NVC Received

06/14/2011 - NVC Case & IIN Numbers Received

06/14/2011 - DS3032 Sent via Email

06/16/2011 - AOS bill generated and paid

06/17/2011 - DS3032 Accepted

06/20/2011 - AOS shows as PAID

06/20/2011 - IV bill generated

06/22/2011 - IV bill paid

06/22/2011 - AOS package sent

06/24/2011 - IV shows as PAID and package sent/AOS package delivered

06/27/2011 - IV package delivered

06/30/2011 - Medical Exam

07/11/2011 - SIF!

07/12/2011 - CASE CLOSED

09/23/2011 - INTERVIEW at 8am

09/23/2001 - APPROVED!!

10/06/2011 - POE at LAX

LIFE AFTER THE FACT

02/23/2012 - OUR SON WAS BORN!

Timeline

Hello hello Darnell - thanks for the welcome - Finally I got my NVC Case No :dance: :dance:

Oy that is alot of curry laksa and hokkies mee packet - you must love it ALOT!!! But sure can for a fella Vjer - tell me where to ship LOL :dance: :dance:

Curry Fish Head, also can ! But you get the eyeballs. (I truly miss Sing Food, meh)

My fav hawker for Curry Laksa - he stayed open late, by the time I hit his stall, 11 pm ish, laksa gravy so thick and potent. Aiyo - first time I had his? throat swelled almost shut - it was that good. 2nd time? I ask for Curry Laksa no chili - oh my - I made many new friends that night, all laugh at me. But I built up my resistance to chili, over a few weeks - that stuff is potent, I miss it much.

Hey - congrats on getting the NVC case # - you following Ling Che's shortcuts ?

Edited by Darnell

Curry Fish Head, also can ! But you get the eyeballs. (I truly miss Sing Food, meh)

My fav hawker for Curry Laksa - he stayed open late, by the time I hit his stall, 11 pm ish, laksa gravy so thick and potent. Aiyo - first time I had his? throat swelled almost shut - it was that good. 2nd time? I ask for Curry Laksa no chili - oh my - I made many new friends that night, all laugh at me. But I built up my resistance to chili, over a few weeks - that stuff is potent, I miss it much.

Hey - congrats on getting the NVC case # - you following Ling Che's shortcuts ?

Oh boy maybe it's about time you come visit Singapore again before you move to the USA and be further away and more expensive to come here for a visit LOL!!! Spicy food is the best ain't it :thumbs: :thumbs: I am a fan of spicy stuff- the spicier the better so hopefully America gives me that :bonk: :bonk:

Thanks Darnell - finally that freaking no :luv: Honestly I've been reading all the shortcuts yet still confused :blink: :blink: Do I have to wait for instructions from NVC before I send out the email for the DS-3032? Also I am still stuck on getting the Police Cert LOL! Singapore is so retarded when it comes to some stuff :bonk::bonk: Are you done with everything?

Edited by Alberto&Asni

cybkik5.png

Hey there im a June NVC filer.. its moving so fast.. I've only been in the NVC about 13 days.. sent off my first package today.. just waiting for my IV bill to show paid so i can send that one off too.. :) Hope we close first week of July..lol

I had paid my AOS first and still pending but my IV was paid yesterday dont get it how one was billed first and paid and the other billed later and paid later and showed that it was paid. So the only thing I was wondering is it worth sending the IV ahead of the AOS or wait till the AOS paid and send it all together. Will sending one make the process move faster? or Is still the same because they have to wait for the AOS anyways. :help:

Edited by ivantulier

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.