abdoulen

read that and tell me if u want me to conutny or to stop

51 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oh she don’t still have just same photos for her and him after he go same in wall same in album and in bed and same in her hearth she keep looking at this photos every day until she full sleep , oh good I was looking at her from far and I move little bit to her she don’t mind she don’t even raise her head to look at me like I’m not there I want moving and moving but everything still same then I be near , everything around her is photos and souvenir one men and one lady oh I see in photos , yet is the same one same woman but who is this men that she hug his photo in her body and Lash tears from her eyes swelled up from a free length of crying. I want know who make this woman cry like this I want know who make this woman stop in past time that life run around her , I need to move past I need to look inside her I want have permeation but she don’t feel me I go inside ……… to be county

abdoulen

Um...I going to go out on a limb here and guess that this isn't an IR1 question...am I right?

ROC

06/15/2013 - I-751 Sent

06/19/2013 - NOA 1

07/17/2013 - Biometrics

08/19/2013 - Case transferred from VSC to CSC

09/17/2013 - Approved!

09/23/2013 - Received approval notice.

10/09/2013 - Card received. Fini!

N400

12/18/2017 - N400 submitted

12/19/2017 - NOA

01/09/2018 - Biometrics

04/10/2018 - Interview

04/27/2018 - Oath

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The OP is pursuing a CR-1 visa (a K-3 actually, but it will become a CR-1) as he is married to an American citizen. Nevertheless, I am moving this to the MENA regional forum as it is probably a better venue for what this discussion appears to be about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moderator Hat off . . .

Abdoulen, it is not clear what you are asking about. Are you saying your wife has photographs of another man in her home and you don't know who he is? Was she married before? Was she in a long term relationship before? How do you see these photographs- on webcam?

It sounds like you may need to talk with your wife and ask her these questions. They are obviously bothering you.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Apologies, I didn't intend to offend here...I just didn't get it at first.

But if this is what I now think it is, then I understand...not a IR1/CR1 question, but certainly something the OP feels a need to discuss.

Some very hard stories around here sometimes.

ROC

06/15/2013 - I-751 Sent

06/19/2013 - NOA 1

07/17/2013 - Biometrics

08/19/2013 - Case transferred from VSC to CSC

09/17/2013 - Approved!

09/23/2013 - Received approval notice.

10/09/2013 - Card received. Fini!

N400

12/18/2017 - N400 submitted

12/19/2017 - NOA

01/09/2018 - Biometrics

04/10/2018 - Interview

04/27/2018 - Oath

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I think i got it, he is talking about a woman he knows that can't get over a guy that she had in the past and he keeps trying to get closer to that woman but she doesn't want to ... i think it would be better if you speak Arabic cause English certainly not gonna work this way (F)

Find a job you love to do, and you will never work another day in your life.

us-eg.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oh she don’t still have just same photos for her and him after he go same in wall same in album and in bed and same in her hearth she keep looking at this photos every day until she full sleep , oh good I was looking at her from far and I move little bit to her she don’t mind she don’t even raise her head to look at me like I’m not there I want moving and moving but everything still same then I be near , everything around her is photos and souvenir one men and one lady oh I see in photos , yet is the same one same woman but who is this men that she hug his photo in her body and Lash tears from her eyes swelled up from a free length of crying. I want know who make this woman cry like this I want know who make this woman stop in past time that life run around her , I need to move past I need to look inside her I want have permeation but she don’t feel me I go inside ……… to be county

abdoulen

please continue...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

It sounds like prose- if so, this isn't the place for it, there are other websites where you can post for reviews.

But if you have a problem with your fiancee/ wife, and have difficulty expressing it in English, then maybe posting a reply in your native language would help others give input?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ummm.....yeah. :wacko:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am saddened by the judgment and critical feedback people offer this person. This person is obviously reaching out, and this is the best we can give him? I am ashamed at my fellow man that we would treat a brother so critical and with such "box brain" feed back. We are all human begins who need support and encouragement at times, not to be ridiculed or told we fall short in language, relationship, etc.

To my fellow man who post this....please know not all are judging and condemning. Please know that these hard times will bring you great opportunity for growth and awareness, if you choose the lesson offered...

Namaste

Michelle

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am saddened by the judgment and critical feedback people offer this person. This person is obviously reaching out, and this is the best we can give him? I am ashamed at my fellow man that we would treat a brother so critical and with such "box brain" feed back. We are all human begins who need support and encouragement at times, not to be ridiculed or told we fall short in language, relationship, etc.

To my fellow man who post this....please know not all are judging and condemning. Please know that these hard times will bring you great opportunity for growth and awareness, if you choose the lesson offered...

Namaste

Michelle

Maybe we just didn't understand what he was saying?

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Timeline

Namaste

Michelle

I speak internet Moroccan and I don't think this is a letter. I think its some kind of chain of thought or prose to his internet love and he is saying I am trying to move closer to her but her heart is so broken and she is holding his picture

And the end says to be continued.

abdoulen

The man who made her cry like this is probably Moroccan too and next time I suggest you do not use reverso to write a letter.

PS.. this kind of stuff works with Americans so lay it on thicker honey... She will definitely go for it

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.