abdoulen

read that and tell me if u want me to conutny or to stop

51 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

IT WAS STORY OF ONE LADY THAT HER HUSBAND DIE AND LEAVE HER ALONE

THX FOR ANYONE

Just out of curiosity, how do you and your wife communicate? Does she speak Arabic, or use some kind of thought-transference? Or do you use Google translate? Whenever you do go through the visa process, how do you plan to explain your limited English, if she does not speak Arabic? I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just honestly curious.

Filed: Timeline

Just out of curiosity, how do you and your wife communicate? Does she speak Arabic, or use some kind of thought-transference? Or do you use Google translate? Whenever you do go through the visa process, how do you plan to explain your limited English, if she does not speak Arabic? I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just honestly curious.

She speaks internet moroccan too.. thats how..

I love kiss your hart and eyes and make you queen

:rofl: So, so true! We've seen that far too many times on VJ.

thats for damn sure

Hey, at least we know it wasn't plagiarized...I think he should get points for that.

I agree. I think he should continue. At least he is original

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

She speaks internet moroccan too.. thats how..

I love kiss your hart and eyes and make you queen

Hello, I wonder what is internet Moroccan, i looked that up but i haven't found anything related to the topic

Find a job you love to do, and you will never work another day in your life.

us-eg.gif

Filed: Timeline

That's how the chick should look when she hears that.

Your eyes are so blue...like the sky and the birds fly in my heart when i see you

Hello, I wonder what is internet Moroccan, i looked that up but i haven't found anything related to the topic

thats because I made it up

I speak internet moroccan

In other words I ususually understand what they are saying.. random people messaging you

When yahoo was huge and I used to have it open, I used to have 20 messages a day from random people fishing for an american to talk to

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

thats because I made it up

I speak internet moroccan

In other words I ususually understand what they are saying.. random people messaging you

When yahoo was huge and I used to have it open, I used to have 20 messages a day from random people fishing for an american to talk to

Cute :D, i am guessing you called it "Internet Moroccan" cause the majority of them were Moroccans

Find a job you love to do, and you will never work another day in your life.

us-eg.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.