TBoneTX

A Junior T-Bone

36 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

congratulations2.gif

Cheech! He is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations to Mom & Dad --- Edward Louis is the Cat's Meow (Couldn't forget Big Sissy Daffodil the cat)

(L) (L) (L) (L) (L)

Auntie Mari :luv:

PS: He's big boy... what in the world did she eat!? lol

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

What a handsome boy. Welcome to Junior T-Bone and congratulations to his ancestors!

Edited by Empress of Groovy

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations! He is indeed a very handsome little boy! :yes:

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
I didn't know that T-Bone was Jewish.
Well, if a Cut of Beef is married to a current Dairy Farm (sorry, Dear, but it's true), then something's not kosher, no man.

Ach -- the little junior is again warbling, in crescendo, his preamble to "Feed me again, and NOW!" And Mama-Mrs.-T-B. (indwelling grandma) has long since gone to sleep. Looks like we'll have to call in Batman (or Si-Man) for this one. (Drum roll) Who will feed, and who will burp? Who will wipe, and who will rediaper? Who will redress, and who will have grievance? Who will swaddle, and who will blanket? Who will Sears, and who will Roebuck?

Question for the Day, and indeed as a matter of national economic interest: Why do diaper-manufacturers label their products by mere size, instead of by potential wedgie-capacity (it is best to train one's children while they are young and impressionable, after all)? These qualities would definitely affect the purchase decision, si man.

Oh: Gracias to all the well-wishers, si man. :blush:

A fellow USC who is also married to an Ecuatoriana proposed a pertinent idea, which cannot be reproduced here except in code. The clever reader can deduce the suggestion by logically ordering these seemingly random words into a comprehensible sentence: "send" "diaper" "contents" "to" "Guayaquil" "consulate" "with" "note" "asking" "whether" "this" "relationship" "is" "bona" "fide" "now" "or" "not" "si" "man". Congratulations to the first VJ member to crack the code, si man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Well, if a Cut of Beef is married to a current Dairy Farm (sorry, Dear, but it's true), then something's not kosher, no man.

Ach -- the little junior is again warbling, in crescendo, his preamble to "Feed me again, and NOW!" And Mama-Mrs.-T-B. (indwelling grandma) has long since gone to sleep. Looks like we'll have to call in Batman (or Si-Man) for this one. (Drum roll) Who will feed, and who will burp? Who will wipe, and who will rediaper? Who will redress, and who will have grievance? Who will swaddle, and who will blanket? Who will Sears, and who will Roebuck?

Question for the Day, and indeed as a matter of national economic interest: Why do diaper-manufacturers label their products by mere size, instead of by potential wedgie-capacity (it is best to train one's children while they are young and impressionable, after all)? These qualities would definitely affect the purchase decision, si man.

Oh: Gracias to all the well-wishers, si man. :blush:

A fellow USC who is also married to an Ecuatoriana proposed a pertinent idea, which cannot be reproduced here except in code. The clever reader can deduce the suggestion by logically ordering these seemingly random words into a comprehensible sentence: "send" "diaper" "contents" "to" "Guayaquil" "consulate" "with" "note" "asking" "whether" "this" "relationship" "is" "bona" "fide" "now" "or" "not" "si" "man". Congratulations to the first VJ member to crack the code, si man.

If i was in your vacinity, Si-man, I would gladly help out. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: It's the least I could do for Gilbert Roland. Thank you for sharing your precious bundle of joy. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:As for the bona fide aspect of your relationship, let me state that the excrementitious nature of the immigration process demands a like-minded response. Guayaquil is notorious for being run by a cadre of chamber pot heads, they just haven't come out of the water closet , yet.

Nothing is more beautiful than a nursing mother, so Mrs. T-Bone is indeed a vision of beauty and not a dairy farm. :innocent::innocent::innocent:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

He's a beautiful baby! Congratulations!!

Our naturalization timeline
1/12/2015 - Application sent to Phoenix service center by USPS priority mail

1/14/2015 - Package received in Phoenix

1/16/2015 - NOA date (hard copy received 1/22)

1/20/2015 - Check cashed

2/09/2015 - Biometrics

2/11/2015 - In line for interview

3/28/2015 - Hard copy interview notice received

4/29/2015 - Interview at Chicago field office - Approved!!!

5/22/2015 - Oath ceremony - Now a US citizen!!!!!!

Thank you, VisaJourney!!!!!

"Contrary to what the cynics say, distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love... It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough..."- Anonymous

an1cHsK0g000610MTNsc3wxMDAwOTk4c2F8V2Uga

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Keep pumping those babies out, T-Bone. All others' genetic material here cannot hold a candle to yours!

:star:

Comparing T-Bone to a Hot Dog, are we? In that case I agree.

:star:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

TB =>> time to start building some pyramids,

he'll need a place to play and/or conquer.

Si, man.

Edited by thongd4me

02/2003 - Met

08/24/09 I-129F; 09/02 NOA1; 10/14 NOA2; 11/24 interview; 11/30 K-1 VISA (92 d); 12/29 POE 12/31/09 Marriage

03/29/-04/06/10 - AOS sent/rcd; 04/13 NOA1; AOS 2 NBC

04/14 $1010 cashed; 04/19 NOA1

04/28 Biom.

06/16 EAD/AP

06/24 Infops; AP mail

06/28 EAD mail; travel 2 BKK; return 07/17

07/20/10 interview, 4d. b4 I-129F anniv. APPROVAL!*

08/02/10 GC

08/09/10 SSN

2012-05-16 Lifting Cond. - I-751 sent

2012-06-27 Biom,

2013-01-10 7 Mo, 2 Wks. & 5 days - 10 Yr. PR Card (no interview)

*2013-04-22 Apply for citizenship (if she desires at that time) 90 days prior to 3yr anniversary of P. Residence