Gocka

Looks like they have begun on august at VSC

62 posts in this topic

Congrats to all the august approvals fron VSC . Sept filers --we are next :lol: --Keep the faith and be patient . I know many sept filers will be happy at this news that the VSC machine had finally begun to turn :lol:

-400 CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

01-17-2015 = N-400 packet sent (to P.O. Box Dallas via USPS Priority Mail)
01-21-2015 = N-400 packet delivered
01/25/2015 = E confirmation / Text received

01/26/2015 = Check cashed .

02/02/2015 = NOA1 received (Priority Date 01/21/2015)
02/09/2015 = Biometrics Letter received .

02/18/2015 = Biometrics

02/20/2015 = In line for interview

04/10/2015 = Interview Letter received .

05/11/2015 =Interview .

05/11/2015 = Passed Interview
07/01/2015 = Oath letter received
07/24/2015 = Oath Cerememony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

yay! finally. glad to know things are now moving in Vermont :thumbs:

event.png

K1 Timeline

2010-11-02: NOA1

2011-03-24: NOA2!!! :)

2011-04-08: Case arrived at Embassy ( tracked through DHL)

2011-04-11/12: Medical at St Lukes

2011-04-25: INTERVIEW :) Earliest slot available online is May 6, called to see if there is an earlier date. Got Apr 25 :)

2011-05-11: POE at LAX Airport

2011-06-25: We got married!

2011-08-02: AOS/ AP/ EAD filed

2011-08-09: AOS NOA1

2011-09-06: Biometrics Appointment

2011-10-20: AOS Interview @ Detroit USCIS

5477902625_3cbb8daa8d_t.jpg5478473242_22ddaecd18_t.jpg5478483180_7fc17c0b8f_t.jpg5477910219_4cba055980_t.jpg5478504360_9bcbcc2c98_t.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

yep, I agree that was real encouraging, if they only keep it this way ! fingers crossed :)

Congratulations to people who got it finally !! :)

event.png

09/13/10 - i129f sent to Texas

09/15/10 - received and signed

09/20/10 - Touched

09/23/10 - NOA1 via mail dated 09/15

10/03/10 - Touched

03/24/11 - NOA2!!! email/text on 03/29 (after 190 days)

03/29/11 - NVC received

03/31/11 - NOA2 hardcopy in mail

04/05/11 - MOS # assigned

04/12/11 - NVC left

04/15/11 - Consulate received

06/02/11 - Medical

06/03/11 - Interview (after 261 days) Approved !

06/09/11 - Visa in hand

06/10/11 - POE @ JFK

08/19/11 - Married <3 <3 <3

09/01/11 - AOS sent

09/06/11 - NOA1 for AOS packet

10/03/11 - Biometrics

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations to those who are getting their NOA2s out of VSC! I hope you September, October and November filers get your NOA2s quickly--cause then it'll be us Decemberites' turns!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

My thoughts exactly!!! My NOA1 date is Aug 3rd and still being told that I should know something in the next 60 days is soooo not comforting! I know that's the generic response... but I don't want to get to excited over two days of work from VSC. All of July and most of August should have been finished by now! We will see what happens next week...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

I have to admit that yesterday Jan. 26 was a day to remmember for all vermont filers. It was like the Center had suddenly woke up from the dead... I hope it's for good this time. The approved NOA2s were way overdue, it was about time, and I don't see why we're giving them credit for August when they're still not done with July.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline

My thoughts exactly!!! My NOA1 date is Aug 3rd and still being told that I should know something in the next 60 days is soooo not comforting! I know that's the generic response... but I don't want to get to excited over two days of work from VSC. All of July and most of August should have been finished by now! We will se

Dont worry you will get yours in the next 2 weeks ;) July Is probably totally done if you count those who have not noticed/updated thier timline and those who never will. Your one of the first from August so you will be hearing very soon trust me. SO START GETTING READY!! hah.

To those who think that the volume of complaints have done something, maybe so, I really have no idea. Maybe a fluke but I doubt it. They had to start working eventualy or else if they continued the way they were going it would have taken a year to get an NOA2 so i think they will be working to make up for the backlog so who know maybe we will see a sharp increase in NOA2's/ LETS KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED AND A CLOSE EYE ON STATS!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline

I have to admit that yesterday Jan. 26 was a day to remmember for all vermont filers. It was like the Center had suddenly woke up from the dead... I hope it's for good this time. The approved NOA2s were way overdue, it was about time, and I don't see why we're giving them credit for August when they're still not done with July.

Haha i was thinkign the exzact same thing. I was so happy that things started moving again but when I thought about it I was like well this is waht they are supposed to be doing but for me as with you it excitement that things are moving more then praise that they are mocing haha. Ill praise them if they jump to september by next week hehe (mine is in september)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

:luv: :luv: :luv:Congratulations Coconuts!!!!! :luv: :luv: :luv:

Mari & Kadir

edit: LOL LOL... Oh sheesh :lol: Coconuts! I was all excited cuz I thought you just got yours today! LOL Well Congrats to you anyways! LOL

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

edit: LOL LOL... Oh sheesh :lol: Coconuts! I was all excited cuz I thought you just got yours today! LOL Well Congrats to you anyways! LOL

No worries, you're not the first to do that. :lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I considered that I may write them if it ran late into the 6th month but I knew deep down it was in Gods hands anyway so pray I did.

Thank you for the well wishes everyone!

:dance: :dance: congratulations Hank & Nice!!:dance: :dance:

Mari & Kadir

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.