we3we

How to make Fiancee deport. dont want to marry her

40 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Really we dont know What are problem exactly. But they dont feel Love.

Word Love for a couple are: understand, respect, comprehensible, true, honestly, communication........

I was knowing to my couple in April and we married in Agost and have some year with Happy marry.

Visa K1 is for know each one. For person that are other coutries must have in mind that always theres posibility return to back, don`t lose job, as hard is has today in any country.

For both explain hard to Family and friends and important feeling of frustrations very big.

Love: Communication honestly some time is necesary put shoes other person and ask yourself:

How would like touch, if we are in other coutry treat you with care.

If I am other country must my open mind being speak leanguage other and open mind on learn culturls.

Communication honest even is for finish it relationship in friends and time up see.

On you question:

when finish 90 days and you dont get marry is problem of Immigration.

your Fiance knows that must leave US and if dont`it is illegal.

But if you want good counsel you must go to office USCIS near to you and a letter explain on it with case number, type visa etc. Too send it letter to USEmbassy where was process K1.

For next time you have experince on it take care and open mind for dont hurt to other and yourself. God blessing

K-3/K-4 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Bogota, Colombia

Marriage : 2008-08-30

I-130 Sent : 2009-10-20

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-10-30

I-129F Sent : 2009-11-06

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-11-10

I-129F NOA2 : 2010-02-23

Your I-129f was approved in 105 days from your NOA1 date.

I-130 Approval : 2010-02-23

Your I-130 was approved in 116 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Interview Result :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments : Received email notice on 2/24/2010 for I-129F and I-130 approvals. No NOA2s yet by mail.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I would like to take this opportunity to judge everyone and not answer the question.

Everyone is beneath me.

Thx.

OP - If you don't marry her in 90 days, it is not your problem any more. Report to USCIS and then back off.

absolutely. even though i lived there for 4 years in a city in which there are few foreigners, i still do not understand the chinese mind at a gut level. my understanding of chinese thinking is surface, at best.

Eep! Definitely something that I couldn't do.

/which is probably why I married a Canadian ;)

//ot

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

no she didn't ran to Airport to go to Pakistan, instead she filed a false case against me. and living in shelter. I think she aleady got a plan to get the immigration. What you people think what her intentions could be? tomorrow her visa will get expired

no she didn't ran to Airport to go to Pakistan, instead she filed a false case against me. and living in shelter. I think she aleady got a plan to get the immigration. What you people think what her intentions could be? tomorrow her visa will get expired

VAWA?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

There is no problem for you and no need for you to have her deported. It is not your concern. Notify the USCIS that the situation did not work out and that she has left you. If you know her whereabouts, tell them. The only thing YOU need to do is protect yourself from being accused of human trafficking. If it didn't work out and she did a "runner", there is no harm and no foul as far as you are concerned. Protect yourself and forget about the rest.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Ok, two possible scenarios (not necessarily the only two):

1. She is genuinely afraid of you, and went to a shelter seeking protection. Maybe the "case" she filed against you is merely a protective order to force you to leave her alone. This might have nothing to do with immigration.

2. Someone told her she could get legal status in the US by claiming you abused her. What they neglected to tell her (or perhaps didn't know) is that she actually has to MARRY you before a VAWA claim can be accepted. No marriage = no green card.

Notify ICE and USCIS, and then have no further contact with her. You better hope she doesn't have any credible evidence of abuse or your life is about to get turned upside down. You've still given us practically no information. Suggest you consult with an attorney about the potential abuse claim, and be prepared to share a lot more information with the attorney than you've shared with us.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I found her not compatible after bringing her here in US.I dont want to marry her. She wants to slip here. She ran away from my home. How can I make her deport, as I am not going to marry her.

So what letters did you submit, today, and to whom ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

• 2 weeks later...

So what letters did you submit, today, and to whom ?

i too would like to see a follow up on this ...

if you gave your info (receipt #s, full name, etc) to anyone on VJ under the guise that they would "help" you through the immigration journey with his inside contacts (like his sister at USCIS) ... please contact OLUInquiries@dhs.gov, and go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact to report anything suspicious. Contact your congressman and senator's offices as well.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I would get in touch with her talk to her and 'pretend' to work things out. Let her know that you want to at least help her stay here--get her a travel authorization and tell her you want to take a vacation with her back to her home country.

You buy both the tickets and on hers cancel the round trip ticket for her as soon as you get there. Change yours and fly back alone.

You brought her here--obviously truly duped or without enough knowledge of her--it should be your responsibilty to send her back.

Immigration won't do anything--she will find someone else to marry her and they will just let her continue living her until that new man processes her paperwork.

Don't want to hear from nah-sayers this won't happen--I know three individuals that are illegal overstays. They go into immigration office with their new spouse and ask questions and get paperwork and stuff--immigration does nothing as far as taking them into custody or documenting them for deportation. The state DMV will and in one case did have them arrested when they try to renew their drivers license. Turned over to ICE only to be released less than an hour later--she actually got a ride home from the agent.

I would get in touch with her talk to her and 'pretend' to work things out. Let her know that you want to at least help her stay here--get her a travel authorization and tell her you want to take a vacation with her back to her home country.

You buy both the tickets and on hers cancel the round trip ticket for her as soon as you get there. Change yours and fly back alone.

You brought her here--obviously truly duped or without enough knowledge of her--it should be your responsibilty to send her back.

Immigration won't do anything--she will find someone else to marry her and they will just let her continue living her until that new man processes her paperwork.

Don't want to hear from nah-sayers this won't happen--I know three individuals that are illegal overstays. They go into immigration office with their new spouse and ask questions and get paperwork and stuff--immigration does nothing as far as taking them into custody or documenting them for deportation. The state DMV will and in one case did have them arrested when they try to renew their drivers license. Turned over to ICE only to be released less than an hour later--she actually got a ride home from the agent.

Bad advice! From what I understand, she has "filed a case against him" which probably means that she has filed a restraining order against him. What you are advising him to do is illegal and he could get into a lot of trouble if he tries to contact her for ANY reason.

Edited by Nina~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.