Susita

World Cup 2010

662 posts in this topic

Bar USA winning the WC, I wanna see Spain and Germany battle it out.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

I'm happy that those theves get to go home. They shouldn't be at the world cup to begin with.

Says who, you?

U.S. CITIZEN SINCE MAY 8TH 2008

NATURALIZATION

28th july 2007 - N-400 mailed to VSC

(exactly on the 90th day mark...applications NOT returned although some scared me into thinking they could have!)

30th july 2007 - N-400 delivered to VSC

11th august 2007 - Delivery Confirmation receipt received

17th september 2007 - Money Order (FINALLY!) cashed

9th november 2007 - NOA! (notification period given 180 days)

21th november 2007 - Biometrics appointment letter

18th december 2007 - Biometrics appointment in Baltimore, MD completed

29th march 2008 - FINALLY received letter with interview date!

8th may 2008 H 8:40 AM - Interview in Baltimore-APPROVED!

8th may 2008 H 3:00 pm (yes same day, crazy!) Oath Ceremony in Baltimore

24th may 2008 - US Passport application mailed off

6th june 2008 - US Passport received in the mail!!!

Timeline

I can't believe Italy was the champion last WC, now they get to go home. oh well, they were really playing like #######.

You're absolutely right about that...this team didn't win one single game the entire year, it was to be expected we were going home right away. Not the same team we had 4 years ago sadly...oh well, someone else's turn this time:)

NATURALIZATION

(exactly on the 90th day mark...applications NOT returned although some scared me into thinking they could have!)

I'm happy that those theves get to go home. They shouldn't be at the world cup to begin with.

I agree France should...what, not France? :huh:

What a despicable showing by a country that thinks there a cut above the rest of the world.(France)

Edited by _Simpson_

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

This is so far a very weird Cup. I'll still cheer Brazil on till they're out, or win. :P

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

You're absolutely right about that...this team didn't win one single game the entire year, it was to be expected we were going home right away. Not the same team we had 4 years ago sadly...oh well, someone else's turn this time:)
Four years ago the world didn't now how awfully the Italians play. But this time the world knew that the dirty players would try their same thing again. They were shut out the from the get-go, from the first match. And hence is why they bowed out so easily.

I supported France but I'm not going to suppor them anymore. Domenech has left a bitter taste in my mouth. It will take years before I can support France again. Two more teams need to bow out and I'll be happy. Brasil and Argentina. Go home, Brasil/Argentina.

I like USA, Japan, South Korea, Germany, Spain, and maybe Portogal. If USA wins, I'm gonna have heart attack in join. Bar that, I want Germany vs.Spain final. Then Germany wins. We celebrate by throwing wurst around.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Four years ago the world didn't now how awfully the Italians play. But this time the world knew that the dirty players would try their same thing again. They were shut out the from the get-go, from the first match. And hence is why they bowed out so easily.

I supported France but I'm not going to suppor them anymore. Domenech has left a bitter taste in my mouth. It will take years before I can support France again. Two more teams need to bow out and I'll be happy. Brasil and Argentina. Go home, Brasil/Argentina.

I like USA, Japan, South Korea, Germany, Spain, and maybe Portogal. If USA wins, I'm gonna have heart attack in join. Bar that, I want Germany vs.Spain final. Then Germany wins. We celebrate by throwing wurst around.

LOL, you sound like a Zidane apologist. The Italian team 4 years ago was more talented, and younger, plain and simple. What Materazzi did was a tactic, and Zidane fell for it. It's not dirty, it's not illegal, it's a tactic.

Why would you want Brazil and Argentina out? They are so far the two best sides?

Timeline

Dude, seriously, what the heck are you talking about? What is it that you're trying to say because you truly make no sense...First off, the world THAT FOLLOWS AND UNDERTSANDS SOCCER (are you part of it or you just pretend?)has known Italy fairly well since the beginning of national teams births, considering we are the second most winning country with 4 titles and we do pretty decent almost every time. This is the first time in 36 years we don't pass the group, so you are confused and a lot. You're not talking about a country that barely made it for the second time ever, wake up! Having said that, 4 years ago I suppose you failed to notice and understand what a defensive strategy is, which is the typical Italian way of playing which has been exported in several other countries as well...you're probably one of those who think that the team who has the more shots on goal is the one that's playing better, aren't you? Surprise surprise, defensive games are less spectacular and entertaining but they are equally and sometimes more painfully effective than offensive ones DUH! May I remind you NO ONE scored one single goal against Italy in the entire tournament 4 years ago? One was an own goal and the other was a penalty. If you're ticked off because your beloved Zidane made an #### out of himself (not his first time either, considering the jackass headbutted 3 times in his career+a whole good nr of other performances of that kind)you should get over it, it was 4 years ago! Besides try being objective for a change...if I like a player but he acts like an idiot I don't justify his actions just because. And if you're going to pull out the card of being provoked think again, what was said has come out and that made Zidane look even more like an idiot, at least in the eyes of intelligent people that is...

BTW you got some nerves in calling Italy thieves (yes, it's spelled with an "i")...if there is one team that didn't deserve to be in this World Cup once again was SUPRISE SURPRISE: FRANCE! Go ask Ireland, or do you even know what I'm talking about? Probably not...

BTW you seem to have a weird concept of cheering and being a fan...you basically pick countries left and right, that's pretty pityful!

Anyway I am done replying you from now on, Italy deserved to go home today and not for the reasons you stated (another clear sign you have very poor understanding of what's going on), time to move on and enjoy the rest of this world cup.

NATURALIZATION

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Whoa whoa my soccer friends, I made this thread and I made it as a happy, fun place. There's no dissing here, okay?

Now let's play nice or I'll have it closed... do you hear ME? Closed :P

Now go to your room and think about what you've done.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

We're sorry. sad.gif

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

I was a French fan back in '06. Not this time around. I pretty much support anyone but Italia, Brasil, and Argentina. If Germany wins I'll be extra, extra happy. If USA wins, I'd be super happy, too. I just don't know if USA can pull it off. Speaking of French team, they were pathetic. And deservingly they're out of the tournament.

I don't understand what's wrong with cheering for countries left in the tournament? You want me to continue to support and cheer France, for example, even though they're clearly out of the tournament? Or should I just stop watching and caring because the French team I liked back in '06 aren't in the tournament anymore? Your understanding is weird however. I have a really low opinion of the Italian national team. They play dirty and get sniped by invisible snipers from dozens of kilometers away. FIFA was mindful of that seeing as how they behaved in '06 and that's why they didn't get to dive as much. Which cost them the tournament. I'm happy.

Though I adore Zinedine, his behavior during the final was appalling. If it wasn't for that, French team would've been the defending champions.

Lol at correcting one spelling mistake. I hope it made you feel superior to me for a little while.

Whoa whoa my soccer friends, I made this thread and I made it as a happy, fun place. There's no dissing here, okay?

Oh come now. Smack talking is part of spectator sports. It makes it fun. Join in. It's done it good taste.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

might as well close it, the chips are stale and i'm still waiting for the drinks to arrive. :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

I was a French fan back in '06. Not this time around. I pretty much support anyone but Italia, Brasil, and Argentina. If Germany wins I'll be extra, extra happy. If USA wins, I'd be super happy, too. I just don't know if USA can pull it off. Speaking of French team, they were pathetic. And deservingly they're out of the tournament.

I don't understand what's wrong with cheering for countries left in the tournament? You want me to continue to support and cheer France, for example, even though they're clearly out of the tournament? Or should I just stop watching and caring because the French team I liked back in '06 aren't in the tournament anymore? Your understanding is weird however. I have a really low opinion of the Italian national team. They play dirty and get sniped by invisible snipers from dozens of kilometers away. FIFA was mindful of that seeing as how they behaved in '06 and that's why they didn't get to dive as much. Which cost them the tournament. I'm happy.

Though I adore Zinedine, his behavior during the final was appalling. If it wasn't for that, French team would've been the defending champions.

Lol at correcting one spelling mistake. I hope it made you feel superior to me for a little while.

Oh come now. Smack talking is part of spectator sports. It makes it fun. Join in. It's done it good taste.

I know I said I wasn't going to reply to your nonsense anymore but I just can't help it..one last time I guess. Let me tell you...you have one hell of an imagination lol If you think diving is all the Italians did when they won their games you sadly, once again, have no clue about what's going on. We went home today because we had a very undecisive, confused, poorly organized, old and talentless (list could go on) team...dives have nothing to do with it becase guess what? They still occasionally dived this time too, just like anybody else occasionally do, though it may come as a shock to you. You might want to watch re-runs of games to get an idea, especially of Cristano Ronaldo just to mention the king of all dives who happens to play for a team you like. You are entitled to your opinions of course, but just try to get a bit more educated about what happens on the field. It is funny how you say MY understanding is weird...what a nerve once again!

One last thing...I don't need to feel superior but as you enjoy being a smartass with remarks such as kooks and extra virgin olive oil, then I can have a little fun with your spelling mistakes, can't I? Mind you there would actually be more to correct on top of that but I chose to let it go so don't push it.

Sorry guys, didn't mean to make the thread crappy but I had a tough soccer day and I am pissed off. Even more so when I talk to people who discuss soccer when they are appearently clueless...

*end of rant*

Edited by churipu

NATURALIZATION

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

might as well close it, the chips are stale and i'm still waiting for the drinks to arrive. :hehe:

:lol:

this is true. But I think a lot of people like it here, so I'm going to keep it open and warn everyone that on a serious note, no personal insults will be tolerated okay?

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Charles is a big poopy-head.

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013