IndigoSkies

People protesting the mosque near ground zero verbally attack two Egyptian men.

107 posts in this topic

http://tinyurl.com/2vbnejx

Generally people who oppose mosques, Islam, Muslim, etc turn out to be racist, xenophobes. Despite claiming other wise. Much like how the Tea Party infested with racists and xenophobes who only want to protect the border. In reality, they just don't like the Mexicans.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Much like how the Tea Party infested with racists and xenophobes who only want to protect the border. In reality, they just don't like the Mexicans.

Talking out of your аss again, I see.

The Tea Party movement has nothing to do with "protecting the border". Their primary goals are:

1) to vote out the incumbents up for re-election in 2010 who voted for the stimulus package

and the Wall Street bailout, and

2) elect into office new candidates who promise to support a balanced budget by reducing

spending only (without raising taxes).

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Generally people who oppose mosques, Islam, Muslim, etc turn out to be racist, xenophobes. Despite claiming other wise. Much like how the Tea Party infested with racists and xenophobes who only want to protect the border. In reality, they just don't like the Mexicans.

Pot meet kettle.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Lol. Are you suggesting I'm racist and xenophobic? How much more nutter butter can you idiots become? Seriously. Is there no bound to your lunacies?

I don't wish to debate the prevalence of racism, ethnocentrism, and xenophobia among the rightist groups like Tea Party. Your attention is kindly drawn to pictorial proofs http://tinyurl.com/2a2x6zu. Feel free to continue dismissing this. I couldn't care any lesser about your silly world views than I do now. Just don't kill me or make laws to put in concentration camps.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Please watch it with comments that imply inappropriate intent to other members. Make your comments but avoid making personal attacks.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline

Lol. Are you suggesting I'm racist and xenophobic? How much more nutter butter can you idiots become? Seriously. Is there no bound to your lunacies?

I don't wish to debate the prevalence of racism, ethnocentrism, and xenophobia among the rightist groups like Tea Party. Your attention is kindly drawn to pictorial proofs http://tinyurl.com/2a2x6zu. Feel free to continue dismissing this. I couldn't care any lesser about your silly world views than I do now. Just don't kill me or make laws to put in concentration camps.

Funny how you always say that all Muslims should not be judged by the actions of a few,

and yet here you are trying to justify your own prejudices with a few isolated examples of

racist and xenophobic behavior.

Do you see the hypocrisy here?

Congratulations, you have found racist Tea Partiers. They exist. Tarring all of them with the same brush

is like saying that all Muslims are like these guys:

behead-those-who-insult-islam.jpg

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Funny how you always say that all Muslims should not be judged by the actions of a few,

and yet here you are trying to justify your own prejudices with a few isolated examples of

racist and xenophobic behavior.

Do you see the hypocrisy here?

Congratulations, you have found racist Tea Partiers. They exist. Tarring all of them with the same brush

is like saying that all Muslims are like these guys:

behead-those-who-insult-islam.jpg

your point stands when it comes to the stupidity of such actions. but you nevertheless do the same thing he's doing all of the time on this board. unless you've turned over some new leaf?

these last two sentences are wrong, and completely unncessary. you were onto something before you delved into that #######.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Timeline

your point stands when it comes to the stupidity of such actions. but you nevertheless do the same thing he's doing all of the time on this board. unless you've turned over some new leaf?

Only sometimes :innocent:

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
these last two sentences are wrong, and completely unncessary. you were onto something before you delved into that #######.

I've go to agree with Sandinista here. I'm brown, Muslim and a member of the Tea Party. I have lots of legal Mexican and Mexican-American friends. I support the proposed NY mosque, and do see a lot of prejudice against Muslims in the effort to stop it. The fear of Muslims is fueled by propoganda and opportunism on the part of anti-Muslim hate mongers, as well as the fact that there are bad Muslims who stoke that fear. We need to counter that with education and outreach, not more anger and division.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I support the proposed NY mosque, and do see a lot of prejudice against Muslims in the effort to stop it. The fear of Muslims is fueled by propoganda and opportunism on the part of anti-Muslim hate mongers, as well as the fact that there are bad Muslims who stoke that fear. We need to counter that with education and outreach, not more anger and division.

How exactly would a ground zero mosque be anything other than divisive?

The First Amendment stands for freedom of religion and NYC has said the mosque is ok with the zoning codes so it's not a legal issue but I'm afraid a mosque would be lightning rod for problems. I mean how many of America's 1,500 mosques are in the NYC area compared to zero churches in several Muslim nations that want tolerance and respect for Islam but can't reciprocate the favor? In Muslim nations it's not a few hate-mongers, it's official policy so any chance you'll denounce that brand of intolerance while we're on the topic?

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

The First Amendment stands for freedom of religion and NYC has said the mosque is ok with the zoning codes so it's not a legal issue but I'm afraid a mosque would be lightning rod for problems. I mean how many of America's 1,500 mosques are in the NYC area compared to zero churches in several Muslim nations that want tolerance and respect for Islam but can't reciprocate the favor? In Muslim nations it's not a few hate-mongers, it's official policy so any chance you'll denounce that brand of intolerance while we're on the topic?

50 years ago, there would have been plenty of people making that same excuse for african americans trying to eat lunch from the same lunch counters as white people, or share the same drinking fountains and bathrooms. it's divisive for wrong, misguided reasons, and acquiescing to them would give them credibility. they deserve no credibility, only outright rejection.

another part of this problem is that you want to/think you can saddle american muslims with issues happening tens of thousands of miles away from here.

Edited by sandinista!

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Lazy post.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

50 years ago, there would have been plenty of people making that same excuse for african americans trying to eat lunch from the same lunch counters as white people, or share the same drinking fountains and bathrooms. it's divisive for wrong, misguided reasons, and acquiescing to them would give them credibility. they deserve no credibility, only outright rejection.

another part of this problem is that you want to/think you can saddle american muslims with issues happening tens of thousands of miles away from here.

You ignored a really good question. What's your stance on Islam countries that forbid other places of worship as a matter of law yet demand that Islam be tolerated by other nations?

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It's not in Ground Zero - it's in a building across the street that used to be a Burlington Coat Factory. As far as I know it has nothing whatsoever to do with the plans to redevelop the ground zero site (which is closed off to the public and has been for years).

Filed: Timeline

It's not in Ground Zero - it's in a building across the street that used to be a Burlington Coat Factory. As far as I know it has nothing whatsoever to do with the plans to redevelop the ground zero site (which is closed off to the public and has been for years).

it doesn't matter if its in the center of ground zero or on the edge just outside. right or wrong it will be the center of major issues in the future from both muslims & non muslims. IMO just because the 911 hijackers were muslims, muslims should not be prohibited from building a mosque there. at the same time, it is in very bad taste. there is no way in hell anyone is going to convince me or anyone directly effected by the 911 terror attack. causing the current & future issues was not the intent of the people building the mosque.

7yqZWFL.jpg