Stefanie

First Generation of VJ Members - Member #1000 and below.

54 posts in this topic

Member # 9207

that's right , don't count out the burro :thumbs:

Entry in the USA: May 13 2005

10 yr GC approved: October 5 2007

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm #9329, from Feb/Mar of 2006. Same name. :)

I remember you well...since you were one of the few people in WA state at the time. :)

Hardly around here anymore...naturalized this past summer. Stopped by, like you, to see who's around. Of course many names are changed, which is horribly unfair! *waggles my finger at y'all* ;)

Electricity is really just organized lightning.

I signed up 3.5 years ago, yet am member number 23,012...

I wonder where the other 22,000+ members are?

#23834 or some such, wonder how others have so much lower numbers but started when we did good Sir William!?! I joined July 30, 2006. Perhaps Ewok can explain...

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

#23834 or some such, wonder how others have so much lower numbers but started when we did good Sir William!?! I joined July 30, 2006. Perhaps Ewok can explain...

Well my friend, the latest to sign up for membership is number 76,774. Given the popularity and value of this website, the numbers increase exponentially....in a way, similar to you tube, twitter and face-book, but on a much smaller scale.....

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I remember you well...since you were one of the few people in WA state at the time. :)

Hardly around here anymore...naturalized this past summer. Stopped by, like you, to see who's around. Of course many names are changed, which is horribly unfair! *waggles my finger at y'all* ;)

I olnly dropped the P and added a . lol

Edited by Marilyn.
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

#1 in your hearts; #37,232 on your scorecard, si man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Member # 23875. Joined July 1 2006.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

You banned them all.

Member #20,660

Edited by PlatyPius
Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Being first is always an important part of our society, and extreme hell to be the new kid on the block, in school, at work, or in the military. Sure an advantage of being first in a new land, can claim it all as being yours. Really great if your land has minerals, gives you the strong opportunity to screw any followers.

A severe consequence of not dying is growing old. Don't recall anybody asking me when I was to be born, and which parents I could have, was just kind of dumped here and have to make the best of it. Really still don't know why I am here, but see that previous people on this earth already covered that subject with this religious thing.

Just happened to meet a woman beyond my most wildest dreams that just happened to live in a foreign country. To be perfectly honest, I don't even know why we have foreign countries. In the process, became aware of laws that I never knew even existed and was truly thankful I found this board that was a great deal of help to me. In the process, there were many people ahead of us in our journey, but after close to two years on this board, a whole ton of them after me.

Does give me an opportunity to help those new ones from experience. On a different board, I am number one, but feel that doesn't make me special, many others have joined that board with great information that has even helped me, it's all about sharing that makes the internet a great place to be. And it expands your horizon all over the world.

What would really be nice if employees of the DOS and USCIS would join this board and even Obama, even though their number would exceed 50,000. Has to be that high, I am very close to that number.

Member # 7968

:lol::lol: o hai "zuni" :P

Mutants and dirt... ahhh those were the days :-)

That's when the good stuff happened on here! Where is that thread anyways?

all those old threads are on forums2 which is offline.

:whistle: i hate that chopf##k Zuni, just saying

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I olnly dropped the P and added a . lol

LOL. You, I knew. :D

Electricity is really just organized lightning.

I am Member # 1244, one of the oldies!! :):o

Posted 129f to VERMONT 4th March 2004.

Recieved first NOAL 8th March 2004.

NOA2 dated 23rd April 2004.

Recieved packet 3, 13th May 2004.

Hoping for an August Interview!

Court hearing for permission to take children 2nd August!

Interview Date August 5th!

Got visas,Yessssssssssss!

Fly out the 16th August to be with my lovely John.

Married October 30th, 2004!

Posted off AOS , and AP on the 13th November 2004.

Now more waitng begins............................

NOAs for 1-485,>,AP recieved 25th Nov,2004 dated 19th Nov,2004.

Biometrics/fingerprints appointment made for 22 December 2004.

AP approved on the 5th Jan 2005.

EAD approved on the 7th Jan 2005.

recieved on the 13th Jan 2005.

AP recieved on the 14th Jan 2005.

Passed driving test on the 2nd Feb,2005!

AOS interview date July 2005!

AOS Approved!!!!

April 25th 2007 Vermont recieve paperwork for I-751

Refiled June 26th

Card ordered Dec 18th 2007