47 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Aruba
Timeline

IT WILL COME ... but think about the thousands of applications from people who are not part of these forums who's timelines are not here too look at .. it's only been 4 months and trust me I KNOW how hard the wait is i waited longer ... yea it's frustrating to see the timelines a little out of order but four months isn't considered too long either

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
There's some people from 2008 and even 2007 that havn't gotten their NOA2 yet.

They're the ones that deserve to complain about it.

I'm sure the OP knows this and needs to vent a little and doesn't need to hear a "Suck it up" response. This is a support site Remember? And yes, it is unfair.

Thank you!

filed jan 12 here and still no noa2. 6+months sucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Just wandered thru the "about USCIS" and saw the operating performance........+500,000 new filings this year so far (if I am reading the graph correctly).

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Sydney, Australia

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-06

I-129F Received VSC: 2009-07-08

I-129F check cashed: 2009-07-13

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-09

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 :

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats :

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I feel you man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its been 5 months sents the last time I have kissed my wonderful Anya!! I miss her so much!! Its like my life is on hold untell she can be in my arms again. Some days are really bad and some days I dont even know how I made it to work and back home again.Mostly now I just work hard and keep busy.I do a lot of cleaning my house and building stuff.I have a nice book shelf in me and Anya's bed room not.

I have built a hole new room for our son,He well have a play room with a Tv on the wall so he can not pull it down on himself LOL.And a Xbox and all the russain Movies I could find online to buy.And I set up a sand box out side my house and now Im puting up a fenice around the back yard so he can not run off in the woods hahaha.I was a boy once too I know what they like to do.Frogs ad snakes if it was there I could find it LOL.

This wait is killing me and I feel you pain.Every day i walk into my bed room and my bathroom and think what it would be like to see her cleaning or watching tv with me.Or go into our son's room and think how nice it would be to read him a bed time story before bed.Its very hard and it sucks!!

The nice thing is the poeple here are very nice try to give you support.Im happy I found this web sit.It has helped me out a lot.

Just hang in there me and you both are close to the end.Only a 4 maybe 6 weeks left I hope.And I payed for a lawyer,1250.00 I thought that made it go faster LOL But nOOO still takes the same amount of time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

See these threads pop up often about first come first serve,

I look at the fast approval petitions and almost all of them are military expedites, so if you want a faster approval go join the Army. Otherwise sit here like the rest of us and wait, wait some more, keep waiting, call, call again, get told to wait some more, contact Congressman, get no results, wait some more, call again, info pass, wait, and keep on waiting. Then after all of that, APPROVAL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
It was rainy this morning so I sat here and read through the June 2009 report along with the Q&A's that the ombudsman had in conference calls in recent years.. They said they try to do FIFO, but the prioritize with the most efficient way to keep up.. it boils down to that they pick through to get the easy ones or what appears easy at a glance and then they address the rest... I remember being a mechanic years ago... we had a guy that worked with us that did the same thing.. the rest of us did FIFO as directed and he cherry picked the easy ones to look good on paper and make more $... I guess they go the same route...

Some of the Q&A was enlightening.. here is a link to the Ombudsmans Q&A's and report

I wonder what makes a case seem "easy." Having all of your paperwork filled correctly? Providing a lot of evidence? I hope they think my case is easy. I feel like I provided everything and thensome. I even filled out the I-134 complete with the letter from my employer and tax transcripts.

I wish I knew what makes them select one file over another... I also wish I knew why CSC was moving so much faster than VSC... I know now that the Dec 30 date in the processing times page is just an arbitrary number.... and I also know now that the people at tier 1 answering the phones are reading a "script" and are advised to not vary from the script but often do and this causes problems because they are not trained to a level that allows them that option to vary from the script. They have also spent a great deal of time and money on training new investigators in the past 2 years.... The fact that other visa backlogs have been addressed will eventually cause the investigators to be reassigned to cases in backlogged areas... we should see the numbers increase as the VSC K1 backlog is addressed in coming weeks or months... I hope that the disparity between CSC and VSC is brought up at the teleconference this week ...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
I'm a late March K1 filer and if I see one more person from the middle of April get approved I might jump off a bridge! First come, first serve...ya right!

How you think the Vermont Service Center March Fliers feel? It's a very frustrating process, your time will come I'm a March Flier & recieved my NOA2 on July 10th, Hang in there!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i thought with 6 and 7 ppl getting approved per day, K1 filers would be less disgruntled

at least you see CSC is doing something which is more than i can say for the occasional approvals for I130's

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
I'm a late March K1 filer and if I see one more person from the middle of April get approved I might jump off a bridge! First come, first serve...ya right!

All I've been hearing is patience, it was 5 months yesterday for us too, we are still waiting on God... I agree it's not first come, first serve, I think it's random.... Our turn will come too in Jesus name.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

your not as bad as you think man, Cali is moving at a faster pase than Vermont so hopefully sometime in the next couple weeks you should be good to go, good luck man

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Costa Rica

I-129F Sent : 2009-02-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-02-27

Touched: 2009-03-05

NOA2(s) : 2009/07/30

NVC Received: 2009/08/03

Departed NVC 2009/08/05

Consulate Received 2009/08/07

Interview Date 2009/10/08 Visa granted...:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

"Easy" cases have no more likelihood of getting approved than any other case.

Our cases throughout this whole process were always simple, straight-forward and without any "issues", and they still took longer than most in some cases. And being from Canada (which is considered a low-risk country) didn't help either.

It's frustrating, but your day will come soon.

Best wishes.

Edited by raymaga

"THE SHORT STORY"

KURT & RAYMA (K-1 Visa)

Oct. 9/03... I-129F sent to NSC

June 10/04... K-1 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

July 31/04... Entered U.S.

Aug. 28/04... WEDDING DAY!!!!

Aug. 30/04... I-485, I-765 & I-131 sent to Seattle

Dec. 10/04... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport stamped)

Sept. 9/06... I-751 sent to NSC

May 15/07... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Sept. 13/07... N-400 sent to NSC

Aug. 21/08... Interview - PASSED!!!!

Sept. 2/08... Oath Ceremony

Sept. 5/08... Sent in Voter Registration Card

Sept. 9/08... SSA office to change status to "U.S. citizen"

Oct. 8/08... Applied in person for U.S. Passport

Oct. 22/08... U.S. Passport received

DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!!

KAELY (K-2 Visa)

Apr. 6/05... DS-230, Part I faxed to Vancouver Consulate

May 26/05... K-2 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

Sept. 5/05... Entered U.S.

Sept. 7/05... I-485 & I-131 sent to CLB

Feb. 22/06... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport NOT stamped)

Dec. 4/07... I-751 sent to NSC

May 23/08... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Mar. 22/11.... N-400 sent to AZ

June 27/11..... Interview - PASSED!!!

July 12/11..... Oath Ceremony

We're NOT lawyers.... just your average folks who had to find their own way!!!!! Anything we post here is simply our own opinions/suggestions/experiences and should not be taken as LAW!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.