FaithfulandTrue

I want peace

55 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

it has come to my attention long before i made any statements that issues of my private life past and present were being discussed without my knowledge...also my profession of my faith is divisive and i apologize for that.. if i have come against anyones religion or faith or not faith, i apologize... i have never been to abu simbel but i did read about him being the first one to sign a peace treaty and posted a picture.... all that other stuff, again i apologize.. ewok will have to help me remove them.. i was asked to come to this site for help in bringing my husband here... now it's a big mess... i did love my neighbor as myself and i went in peace... i hate war, even those started by me speaking my faith... i did things in my past very bad, but i asked for forgiveness and it should have never been brought up privately on here.. things i discussed in private on here should not have been used against me either... i don't hate muslims, i've never said that.. i don't hate anyones country for we all were foreigners coming here... and even this country belonged to someone else and was taken... i'm tired of turning on the tv to see more bloodshed,.. i am not saying this because i am scared... i am saying this because it's the truth... i'm not perfect... religion is a sticky situation that should not have been discussed by me and wasn't directed at any man... forgive me... i am asking because it says if i have offended anyone go to your brother and ask for forgiveness... thats all i can do... the rest is left out of my hands... the video money by michael jackson was for me... i got caught up in it... it a long story... like i said i did stuff in my past that i cannot change... America is a great country to live... i was born here.. if you weren't, we welcome you... if this falls on deaf ears, so be it... egypt is wonderful to me, not just saying that.. still is to me.. to my brother i offended in anyway, i'm sorry... you know the truth, i am sorry... i am not afraid or should be... you didn't do anything .. i don't know how to say it... i wish you the best, i really do..ewok if i'm wrong by posting this, i'm sorry but can you help me remove my pictures, except for the ones from egypt and the geese.. i do love geese... again i'm sorry if i offended anyone, please forgive me.. and i knew agnostic people a long time ago and cannot explain the existence of what is here, so i won't even go there... i wish all you all the best, i've always said that and meant it... pm me ewok so i can remove my pictures please.. thanks (F)

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it has come to my attention long before i made any statements that issues of my private life past and present were being discussed without my knowledge...also my profession of my faith is divisive and i apologize for that.. if i have come against anyones religion or faith or not faith, i apologize... i have never been to abu simbel but i did read about him being the first one to sign a peace treaty and posted a picture.... all that other stuff, again i apologize.. ewok will have to help me remove them.. i was asked to come to this site for help in bringing my husband here... now it's a big mess... i did love my neighbor as myself and i went in peace... i hate war, even those started by me speaking my faith... i did things in my past very bad, but i asked for forgiveness and it should have never been brought up privately on here.. things i discussed in private on here should not have been used against me either... i don't hate muslims, i've never said that.. i don't hate anyones country for we all were foreigners coming here... and even this country belonged to someone else and was taken... i'm tired of turning on the tv to see more bloodshed,.. i am not saying this because i am scared... i am saying this because it's the truth... i'm not perfect... religion is a sticky situation that should not have been discussed by me and wasn't directed at any man... forgive me... i am asking because it says if i have offended anyone go to your brother and ask for forgiveness... thats all i can do... the rest is left out of my hands... the video money by michael jackson was for me... i got caught up in it... it a long story... like i said i did stuff in my past that i cannot change... America is a great country to live... i was born here.. if you weren't, we welcome you... if this falls on deaf ears, so be it... egypt is wonderful to me, not just saying that.. still is to me.. to my brother i offended in anyway, i'm sorry... you know the truth, i am sorry... i am not afraid or should be... you didn't do anything .. i don't know how to say it... i wish you the best, i really do..ewok if i'm wrong by posting this, i'm sorry but can you help me remove my pictures, except for the ones from egypt and the geese.. i do love geese... again i'm sorry if i offended anyone, please forgive me.. and i knew agnostic people a long time ago and cannot explain the existence of what is here, so i won't even go there... i wish all you all the best, i've always said that and meant it... pm me ewok so i can remove my pictures please.. thanks (F)

I dont know the story behind this but I think you care way to much about what people here at VJ think about you, be careful they will eat you alive.

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

[/quo

Dont worry what ppl thing,everybody has to deal with their own lifes .I do not know about the pic ur talking about but if they r the ones of Jesus do not worry.............that is ur upbringing ,that is what u suppose to live ur life after .

That is why u should never go out of ur religion to marry a somebody in a different one because sooner or later they wil leave u and get one of their kind...........Ur being used !!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

what is this all about?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
what is this all about?

old old story... involving little people, reality shows and orange jell-o.

you don't want to know :lol:

Mm.. jello... may I have lime please?

B00032DNR2.01-A3CDPEGSIQM61V._SCMZZZZZZZ_V65979867_.jpg

note to Sprailenes..... your avatar gives me the super creeps sister :unsure:

C'est le Bonhomme!! :star:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

If you are asking about deleting pictures from your VJ gallery, just click on the picture you do want to delete and you should see the "delete" option in there.

Was this meant to be a PM to someone? :blink:

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1