msdelila

I've been sucked in by VJ

245 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

Hello,

I know I posted a thread a few days back about how I thought that VJers were a bit on the rude side. Well, now I have become one. I wrote my first impolite post today :blush: I just felt so ticked-off, by this guy who has his PR and plans on returning to Egypt for at least 2 years, and who had just spent 10 months outside of the country. Maybe I'm wrong and he really does have a good reason, but I just hate when people don't actually plan on living in the US. I mean, why become a PR, if you don't plan on living here, right?

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sister, i see you pwned a nOOb..you may want to drop by the commies for christ thread....we welcome you..and you do not have to be a jfj

Edited by almaty

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
sister, i see you pwned a nOOb..you may want to drop by the commies for christ thread....we welcome you..and you do not have to be a jfj

welcome aboard at OT. Are you the USC or the zabar(it)?

Timeline

what's a jfj? I didn't post a noob, or I'm not a noob, or such. I opened a thread before, and answered and replied to all those who answered. I didn't just run off. a noob is someone who opens and thread a runs off, right?

Seriously, there are too many acronyms on this website, I can't keep up!

Anyways, now I'm mean and angry and on a roll. So come on ya'll. Give me your best shot.

I'm the USC, and a proud one for that matter.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

She has the chutzpah to be an outstanding C4C member. :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hello,

I know I posted a thread a few days back about how I thought that VJers were a bit on the rude side. Well, now I have become one. I wrote my first impolite post today :blush: I just felt so ticked-off, by this guy who has his PR and plans on returning to Egypt for at least 2 years, and who had just spent 10 months outside of the country. Maybe I'm wrong and he really does have a good reason, but I just hate when people don't actually plan on living in the US. I mean, why become a PR, if you don't plan on living here, right?

why do you hate egyptians?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

what's a jfj? jfj is jews for jesus..comrade..

a joke..

no, you PWNED a nOOb and did not POST one....oh sheesh..nevermind

Edited by almaty

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline
Hello,

I don't think that ever gets old...even when you post it 10 times a day.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

WELCOME TO VJ!!!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Hello,

Is this a serious question? I don't hate Egyptians. If it were any other country I'd feel the same way. I've traveled to Egypt before and it has a lot of interesting history, like the Pyramids and Tombs. Other than that it's a disgusting filthy country. Sorry.

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hello,

OHHHHH I want to read this post. Where is it??? LOL

Betsy El Sum

Timeline
Hello,

Is this a serious question? I don't hate Egyptians. If it were any other country I'd feel the same way. I've traveled to Egypt before and it has a lot of interesting history, like the Pyramids and Tombs. Other than that it's a disgusting filthy country. Sorry.

You'll have to figure Charles. He's working on his humor. He still in his crawling stage.

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hello,

Dang Egypt is not a disgusting filthy country. Geeeshhh maybe you only saw the bad parts!!!

Betsy El Sum