msdelila

I've been sucked in by VJ

245 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

SHe opened herself up to a new world here in OT that's for sure. Keep em coming darlin

Edited by NArocks

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hello,

I know I posted a thread a few days back about how I thought that VJers were a bit on the rude side. Well, now I have become one. I wrote my first impolite post today :blush: I just felt so ticked-off, by this guy who has his PR and plans on returning to Egypt for at least 2 years, and who had just spent 10 months outside of the country. Maybe I'm wrong and he really does have a good reason, but I just hate when people don't actually plan on living in the US. I mean, why become a PR, if you don't plan on living here, right?

why do you hate egyptians?

Is this a serious question? I don't hate Egyptians. If it were any other country I'd feel the same way. I've traveled to Egypt before and it has a lot of interesting history, like the Pyramids and Tombs. Other than that it's a disgusting filthy country. Sorry.

why do you hate egypt?

i do not know but saw these 4 dudes riding hard and heading for a place in Israel..

four-horsemen-apocalypse.jpg

they are trying to outrun a mod.

Is this a serious question? I don't hate Egyptians. If it were any other country I'd feel the same way. I've traveled to Egypt before and it has a lot of interesting history, like the Pyramids and Tombs. Other than that it's a disgusting filthy country. Sorry.

Mmm, yeah...not convincing me. You just complemented and insulted the country at the same time. :huh: That's like saying Israel is great...lots of important history, but their politics are discusting [and] filthy.

and steven wonders why i throw things like that out :hehe:

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Hello,

I know I posted a thread a few days back about how I thought that VJers were a bit on the rude side. Well, now I have become one. I wrote my first impolite post today :blush: I just felt so ticked-off, by this guy who has his PR and plans on returning to Egypt for at least 2 years, and who had just spent 10 months outside of the country. Maybe I'm wrong and he really does have a good reason, but I just hate when people don't actually plan on living in the US. I mean, why become a PR, if you don't plan on living here, right?

So what if this guy goes to live in Egypt, I mean really? Why would anyone care? It's HIS GC and nothing in his conditions for GC says he has to stay here the entire time.. There are countless USCs living abroad-and don't plan on living in the US,should be hook those back here too?

Maybe he has a good reason to go back there for a while.

Maybe when he renews his card or removes conditions or whatever he has to do later, he will face challenges proving integration here-who knows? Who cares? I don't, it affects me not one jot. He can go back and stay there for all I care.Why do you care?

But, hey, you get kudos from the noob pwners for judging someone whom you know hardly anything about & slapping them down, I guess that comes with it's own rewards round here... :thumbs::huh:

Well the reason I care, is because I think it's a kind of fraud and abuse of his rights, and getting around the system. Yes, he legally got his GC, but his intentions seem to be to live in Egypt. So what was the point then. And yes, I think others who do that are wrong too. There are so many deserving people who actually want to come and LIVE, WORK, and STUDY in the USA, and they can't. I'm not saying people can't travel home to visit, even for a couple of months, but the conditions of a GC ARE to live in the US. But just to come the day before the GC expires...this guy knows exactly what he's doing. I doubt that he has any "special circumstance".

No, the conditions to a GC are to satisfactorily maintain a permanent residence in the US....the ways in which one does that are many, and just because one leaves the country to pursue studies elsewhere (as in the case of the Egyptian OP who you don't hate) it does not constitute 'fraud' or 'abuse of rights' or 'getting around the system'.

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Oh is this the same chick who was b*tching about 'rude' VJ'ers?

:lol:

That's priceless!

Didn't you know that being rude is not OK, but xenophobia is?

Timeline

in case no one read her previous thread here it tis :)

Agressive VJer's

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10

I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007

Timeline

OH THE IRONYYYYYYYYYY

More Complete Story here

I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007

and we come full circle, folks! :lol:

The funny thing is she actually posted this thread to point out the fact that she's now what she was b!tching about before....

the mind altering effects of VJ? :D

Timeline

Go to yahoo, hotmail, gmail, think up a screwy handle and get an e-mail address, come here register with that phony e-mail address and password, be a weirdo and start posting #######. Not only this board, but thousands of others, all with essentially the same rules especially about personal attacks, not to mention foul language, even I am guitly of working around that, but won't dare on more professional boards.

So most boards have moderators, am a moderator on some other boards, and have the keys to even block an IP address or a range of IP addresses, that weirdo can come back with a different e-mail address.

If you really want these weirdos to go away, ignore them, they are intentionally trying to get a rise out of someone, and if they don't succeed, they will go away and go elsewhere. But if you respond, you are being sucked in with their bait, can only blame yourself for that.

Timeline

let the pouncing begin

Pouncing.png

and john&jean one of these ??? ;rofl;

P2040014.jpg

More Complete Story here

I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007