msdelila

I've been sucked in by VJ

245 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hello,

I know I posted a thread a few days back about how I thought that VJers were a bit on the rude side. Well, now I have become one. I wrote my first impolite post today :blush: I just felt so ticked-off, by this guy who has his PR and plans on returning to Egypt for at least 2 years, and who had just spent 10 months outside of the country. Maybe I'm wrong and he really does have a good reason, but I just hate when people don't actually plan on living in the US. I mean, why become a PR, if you don't plan on living here, right?

why do you hate egyptians?

Is this a serious question? I don't hate Egyptians. If it were any other country I'd feel the same way. I've traveled to Egypt before and it has a lot of interesting history, like the Pyramids and Tombs. Other than that it's a disgusting filthy country. Sorry.

Dang Egypt is not a disgusting filthy country. Geeeshhh maybe you only saw the bad parts!!!

Well, I'm only saying that because literally 99% of places where I went, I saw garbage all over the streets, and I don't even want to tell you what a public bathroom is. First of all, they have all these people sitting outside the toilets with rolls of toilet paper, and you have to BUY toilet paper from them. Then you have to squat over a hole in the floor. It wasn't everywhere, but that's enough to traumatize any westerner. I was in Cairo, Gamsa, Luxor, Baharian Oasis, Aswan, Hurgada, and a few other places.

Well for someone who hates Egypt so much you sure have visited there quite a bit. If it sucks so bad why don't you keep your butt out of there??????

Betsy El Sum

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

And here comes the world of MENA to show you what happens when you do not think before you post a comment.

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Is this a serious question? I don't hate Egyptians. If it were any other country I'd feel the same way. I've traveled to Egypt before and it has a lot of interesting history, like the Pyramids and Tombs. Other than that it's a disgusting filthy country. Sorry.

Dang Egypt is not a disgusting filthy country. Geeeshhh maybe you only saw the bad parts!!!

uh oh, another truth teller. you can join me in the penalty box anytime.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hello,

I know I posted a thread a few days back about how I thought that VJers were a bit on the rude side. Well, now I have become one. I wrote my first impolite post today :blush: I just felt so ticked-off, by this guy who has his PR and plans on returning to Egypt for at least 2 years, and who had just spent 10 months outside of the country. Maybe I'm wrong and he really does have a good reason, but I just hate when people don't actually plan on living in the US. I mean, why become a PR, if you don't plan on living here, right?

Since you don't hate Egyptians, why do you hate Egypt then?

Edited by 100% Al Ahly Fan

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
Well the reason I care, is because I think it's a kind of fraud and abuse of his rights, and getting around the system. Yes, he legally got his GC, but his intentions seem to be to live in Egypt. So what was the point then. And yes, I think others who do that are wrong too. There are so many deserving people who actually want to come and LIVE, WORK, and STUDY in the USA, and they can't. I'm not saying people can't travel home to visit, even for a couple of months, but the conditions of a GC ARE to live in the US. But just to come the day before the GC expires...this guy knows exactly what he's doing. I doubt that he has any "special circumstance".

Oh pu-lease. It's not fraud. The man is doing everything legally. He's studying in Egypt and his wife is doing her PhD research there. He may be leaving the US again in a few months to go back to Egypt to FINISH HIS EDUCATION. Surely you understand that...as you got your MA in Israel...

So what, because he's fallen in love with an American, but chosen to finish his education in another country, he's committing fraud? So he and his wife finish their advance degrees and move back to the US (where, btw, he's already stated he'd like to live but not become a USC) and contribute to the economy here -- and this makes him bad, how?

Get over yourself.

Or maybe you just have a problem with Muslims?

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hello,

why do you hate egypt?

Opps, Charles you beat me to the questions......i iz a n00B, I know....

Oh and YEAH! MENA NOW IN THE HOUSE.....Watch out OP!!!

Edited by 100% Al Ahly Fan

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: Timeline
Hello,

why do you hate egypt?

Opps, Charles you beat me to the questions......i iz a n00B, I know....

Noob alert! Noob alert! :P

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
Hello,

Well, I'm only saying that because literally 99% of places where I went, I saw garbage all over the streets, and I don't even want to tell you what a public bathroom is. First of all, they have all these people sitting outside the toilets with rolls of toilet paper, and you have to BUY toilet paper from them. Then you have to squat over a hole in the floor. It wasn't everywhere, but that's enough to traumatize any westerner. I was in Cairo, Gamsa, Luxor, Baharian Oasis, Aswan, Hurgada, and a few other places.

one shouldn't throw rocks at glass houses

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

I don't think that ever gets old...even when you post it 10 times a day.

ahhh, but that comment has legs, apparently!

as long as those legs aren't wearing uggs- keep on a walkin'

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
Hello,

Well for someone who hates Egypt so much you sure have visited there quite a bit. If it sucks so bad why don't you keep your butt out of there??????

because it's cheap and closeby... lol

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Waz it as good for you as it was for me :rofl:

You've been sucked on by VJ?

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png