Brad and Vika

Unbelievable!

318 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
..ya sovsem ne vstretimsya kak glupi lyudi vmoya zhizn....

zomg are you trying to cast spellz on me? That is against tos. reported

I didn't know you could use a banana as a mobile phone?

Those Russians sure are clever and resourceful.

Sorry I missed out on that thread.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
Did people laugh at you when you were in Russia and tried to say anything? Because you speak Russian horribly. I don't know when you lived in Russia or what you were doing, but if that is all the better you could speak, I sincerely doubt you were able to get an accurate picture of what was going on.

Anyways, more to the point: I lived in Russia for two years from 2006-2008 and have been back several times. I lived in different areas including villages in outer Siberia. I realize that there are problems. I feel that you have exaggerated these problems. But the real problem with what you have said is that you are generalizing to say that most Russians are scamming, which isn't true. Yes, a lot of Russians are trying to leave. But most of them aren't scamming anyone in the process. In addition to being drop-dead gorgeous, most Russian women are smart, faithful, diligent, and supportive.

Russian is my first language first of all :whistle: EXCUSE ME for not having Russian fonts on my keyboard! Second, no need to be petty and childish. I really don't care what you did or where you lived. And I really don't feel that I'm exaggerating. Once again, I said SOME of the population feels like they want a way out of Russia. And yet, some of these people resort to bad tactics. But some, like Yuliya, my cousin's accountant in TR, don't. She got a valid work visa and is working as an accountant. She is not a prostitute or a scammer. I realize that not all people trying to leave are bad people....what I find ridiculous and reprehensible is the fact that people like you on this board feel the need to skim past this fact and just make wild accusations of racist thoughts and behavior to me, which is far from the truth. How can I be racist against my own? Are you KIDDING ME? So why don't you all get over yourselves, learn how to read comprehensively and STFU.

I don't appreciate this little clique mentality that is going on in here. Do you think that this is very mature behavior?

In the end, this is a ridiculous topic to argue over. I have nothing to be ashamed from in regards to anything I wrote. If you posters wanted to, you could have read that and understood my points, that is, if you had the comprehension skills to do so. Being that you obviously did not and felt instead the need to insult me, offend me, and make stupid accusations against my mindset, I don't see the point of even continuing this conversation. I don't need to prove anything to you.

Have a nice day.

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

.. locked... And I was just getting my panties in a bind!

Not that I wear panties... And not that there is anything wrong with people who wear them.

Anyway.

Too many f'n generalizations going on.

11/13/2009 -- Mailed I-129F

11/17/2009 -- Received NOA 1

02/10/2010 -- NOA 2 Mailed

02/16/2010 -- NOA 2 Received (via email)

02/19/2010 -- Petition forwarded to Moscow

04/23/2010 -- Scheduled Interview - SUCCESS

07/20/2010 -- Entrance to USA POE Anchorage

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

01/25/2011 -- AOS Interview - SUCCESS

Member of the RUB group, where high horses meet low brows.

Timeline

zomg are you trying to cast spellz on me? That is against tos. reported

Я совсем не встретимся как глупы люди в моя жизнь

Essentially he is calling all of us "STUPID." Everyone judges based on his/her own condition.

Yeah, I know. :) I just thought it was pretty stupid that this so-called Russian citizen or whatever the hell she's claiming to be, can't figure out how to type Cyrillic. :lol:

(and I know you're losing sleep over this enraptured (if that's your REAL name!!!) but I didn't really report you. I'm a stinker like that haha!)

Again, little boy, read the above :) Don't need to prove anything to you.

It's be rather pathetic to lie about being from Russia, wouldn't it? Now why would you even assume that someone like me would resort to that?

God, you need to grow up! Craziness!!!

Timeline:

TBC....

Filed: Timeline
I don't appreciate this little clique mentality that is going on in here. Do you think that this is very mature behavior?

No, mature behavior is jumping over to a forum you've never posted in, demanding to know if it was you that was being insulted, and then changing your argument from sweeping generalizations about a country you haven't visited in 17 (if ever) years to "I was just saying that SOME Russians want to leave." Well...effing DUH!! Some Americans want to leave the US too. Some Canadians want to leave Canada. You insist that you're being misunderstood, and yet you can't seem to keep your argument straight.

In the end, this is a ridiculous topic to argue over. I have nothing to be ashamed from in regards to anything I wrote. If you posters wanted to, you could have read that and understood my points, that is, if you had the comprehension skills to do so. Being that you obviously did not and felt instead the need to insult me, offend me, and make stupid accusations against my mindset, I don't see the point of even continuing this conversation. I don't need to prove anything to you.

Have a nice day.

Oh. You're leaving? Damn. Well, don't let the door hit you on the your way out.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Did people laugh at you when you were in Russia and tried to say anything? Because you speak Russian horribly. I don't know when you lived in Russia or what you were doing, but if that is all the better you could speak, I sincerely doubt you were able to get an accurate picture of what was going on.

Anyways, more to the point: I lived in Russia for two years from 2006-2008 and have been back several times. I lived in different areas including villages in outer Siberia. I realize that there are problems. I feel that you have exaggerated these problems. But the real problem with what you have said is that you are generalizing to say that most Russians are scamming, which isn't true. Yes, a lot of Russians are trying to leave. But most of them aren't scamming anyone in the process. In addition to being drop-dead gorgeous, most Russian women are smart, faithful, diligent, and supportive.

Russian is my first language first of all :whistle: EXCUSE ME for not having Russian fonts on my keyboard! Second, no need to be petty and childish. I really don't care what you did or where you lived. And I really don't feel that I'm exaggerating. Once again, I said SOME of the population feels like they want a way out of Russia. And yet, some of these people resort to bad tactics. But some, like Yuliya, my cousin's accountant in TR, don't. She got a valid work visa and is working as an accountant. She is not a prostitute or a scammer. I realize that not all people trying to leave are bad people....what I find ridiculous and reprehensible is the fact that people like you on this board feel the need to skim past this fact and just make wild accusations of racist thoughts and behavior to me, which is far from the truth. How can I be racist against my own? Are you KIDDING ME? So why don't you all get over yourselves, learn how to read comprehensively and STFU.

Have a nice day.

Let me put it to you in a different way: how many countries around the world (rich and poor) have you ever lived (more than a couple of weeks) in?

If you answered only Russia and the USA, I understand why it is so difficult to get some perspective on your personal feud against your former country. As such, I understand your extremely biased opinion.

For all you complainers, again, I ask: have you been to Russia? Have you lived there? Do you know anything about it besides what you can Google? I didn't think so.

Bottom line: open your eyes and read carefully, don't stoop to stupid remarks if you want to refute someone, and if you're going to talk about a subject, best be sure you know what you're talking about before you hit that reply button.

Are you freaking kidding me???

You don't know when to leave well enough alone do you? Just because you are a native does not give you the right to make sweeping generalizations about a country based on outdated personal observations.

A flag and a "country" designation on an online profile does not tell the whole story, and you have no way of knowing what some of us know or not know about a subject.

Oh, and I may not have command of the Russian language, but the word in bold I'm pretty sure means something along the lines of stupid...so are you calling us names? :innocent:

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Again, little boy, read the above :) Don't need to prove anything to you.

I'll have you know that mom's letting me wear big boy pants now. So HAHA joke's on you, you big poopy-head!

It's be rather pathetic to lie about being from Russia, wouldn't it? Now why would you even assume that someone like me would resort to that?

God, you need to grow up! Craziness!!!

Aren't you gone yet?

Oh, and I may not have command of the Russian language, but the word in bold I'm pretty sure means something along the lines of stupid...so are you calling us names? :innocent:

Yeah, she basically tried to say "I've never seen more stupid people in my life," except it came out in a way that even first-semester Russian students would have rolled their eyes at.

Timeline
No, mature behavior is jumping over to a forum you've never posted in, demanding to know if it was you that was being insulted, and then changing your argument from sweeping generalizations about a country you haven't visited in 17 (if ever) years to "I was just saying that SOME Russians want to leave." Well...effing DUH!! Some Americans want to leave the US too. Some Canadians want to leave Canada. You insist that you're being misunderstood, and yet you can't seem to keep your argument straight.

wow...you're making it whatever you want it to make it, buddy.

You don't know when to leave well enough alone do you? Just because you are a native does not give you the right to make sweeping generalizations about a country based on outdated personal observations.

A flag and a "country" designation on an online profile does not tell the whole story, and you have no way of knowing what some of us know or not know about a subject.

get over yourself honey.

I'll have you know that mom's letting me wear big boy pants now. So HAHA joke's on you, you big poopy-head!

Good for you, son. Want a cookie?

Timeline:

TBC....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
By the way, everyone has Russian fonts on their keyboard. You just have to learn how to use them.

It just shows how "computer" savvy she is :whistle:

(I had to edit the gender ... sorry)

Edited by clueless_in_usa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.