318 posts in this topic

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

you have got to be kidding me!

what i dont get is how that post isnt locked or that one jackass banned ....

morons ...

any why the hell wouldnt russian have Sony tvs????? who the FK woud bu a russian made TV in Russia??????????

since when did only fat old guys date russians??? ummm retarded

Sure that girl is pretty but nothing overly special anyways fairly common on the streets of most major cities

Meh. It's the OT forum, not the sharpest knives in the drawer over there.

It was good for a laugh anyway. When I stated (as K-1 did above) that she was average - the only dissent came from one of our own. I am still stirring, but few want to go there.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Thanks for the link, Brad. I'm off to go toss in my two kopecks. I don't usually get time for OT anymore, but there's nothing I love more than reinforcing the stereotype!

this is so yesterday. you guys need to venture out of the russian forum sometimes!

Never gonna happen.

And really, why would we? When we're tired of the old Russia forum, we'll just trade it in and get a new one!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Thanks for the link, Brad. I'm off to go toss in my two kopecks. I don't usually get time for OT anymore, but there's nothing I love more than reinforcing the stereotype!

this is so yesterday. you guys need to venture out of the russian forum sometimes!

Never gonna happen.

And really, why would we? When we're tired of the old Russia forum, we'll just trade it in and get a new one!

Nice work over there slim :thumbs: I noticed that the usual suspects in that forum have grown strangely quiet.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

I saw that post yesterday and it made me laugh. Im sure you would never find an old fat american guy engaged with someone from Vietnam, or the Philippines. Its just such a silly stereotype I cant even bring myself to comment but I think I just might to give a little wiggle to the spoon in the bowl.

Thom n Elena

Arrived Grand Rapids 12/13/06

Finally Home

Married 12/28/06 Husband and Wife finally

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

Aleksandr arrives 8/29/07 7 lbs 19in

ROC

Filed April 21, Received NOA May 5,2009

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Biometrics Cancelled 6/29/09

Reschedule 7/22/09

Biometrics complete only 2 people in office wifey done in 15 min

Letter received New LPR Card in 60 days WOOHOO!!!!

LPR Card Received

It was good for a laugh anyway. When I stated (as K-1 did above) that she was average - the only dissent came from one of our own . I am still stirring, but few want to go there.

:dancing: spacibo (L)

It was good for a laugh anyway. When I stated (as K-1 did above) that she was average - the only dissent came from one of our own . I am still stirring, but few want to go there.

:dancing: spacibo (L)

That's right girl - you are the bravest of the brave. In fact, the field appears pretty narrow. Lots of folks simply will not venture far from their home turf. Another reason MENA is so feared. They will go anywhere (as well they should).

wow,these are senior members making these comments!.....what gives? :blink:

What coments were those?

As I said, it's OT. You can be a "senior" member *and* complete dumbass in OT, and somehow that's a good thing.

Stop being pompous (or pompus if you prefer). :lol:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

I saw that post yesterday and it made me laugh. Im sure you would never find an old fat american guy engaged with someone from Vietnam, or the Philippines. Its just such a silly stereotype I cant even bring myself to comment but I think I just might to give a little wiggle to the spoon in the bowl.

Because the model didn't look asian. Well stirred though. :thumbs:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.