Brad and Vika

Unbelievable!

318 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Meh... let's end this discussion once and for all :sleepy: Both American and Russian women are jealous of us hawt voluptuous Latinas. Now y'all need to stfu and pass me a lte night sandwich :jest:

Sorry, but my imaginary FSU wife trumps your hawt latina-ness, because she can be anything I want. Right now she's Miley Cyrus. Don't judge me.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh... let's end this discussion once and for all :sleepy: Both American and Russian women are jealous of us hawt voluptuous Latinas. Now y'all need to stfu and pass me a lte night sandwich :jest:

Sorry, but my imaginary FSU wife trumps your hawt latina-ness, because she can be anything I want. Right now she's Miley Cyrus. Don't judge me.

Bullshit. Can she make tacos????? HA-HA! Didn't think so.... wait, neither can I. I am doomed :lol:

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline
I feel like Belarus/Ukraine/Russia have more in common culturally. I see the other countries as being more different. Baltics. Western Slavic countries, the former Yugoslavia, etc... can stay in Europe. And Central Asia is Central Asia.

I never see any Moldovan people in here...

I think Moldovans and their SOs post over in the same forum that lists Ukraine. I do agree that Ukraine and Belarus have more common ground, but Georgia for example has more in common with the RU group than Germany or Poland, wouldn't you say?

No word from Ewok yet.

Right now? Only the Ossetians in Georgia...

Первый блин комом.

I feel like Belarus/Ukraine/Russia have more in common culturally. I see the other countries as being more different. Baltics. Western Slavic countries, the former Yugoslavia, etc... can stay in Europe. And Central Asia is Central Asia.

I never see any Moldovan people in here...

I think Moldovans and their SOs post over in the same forum that lists Ukraine. I do agree that Ukraine and Belarus have more common ground, but Georgia for example has more in common with the RU group than Germany or Poland, wouldn't you say?

No word from Ewok yet.

Right now? Only the Ossetians in Georgia...

:lol:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Um no i completely disagree with part of your statement american women might be jealous of latin women but my wife is certainly not, I dated a bolivian woman for 2 years and there are many beautiful latin women but to think my wife is jealous is silly. Russian women dont get jealous, they get angry, frustrated, indignant but not jealous.

And if you dont like the things posted in this forum go hang out in the Mexico forum.

Do you honestly believe you are going to get support for that kind of statement you are in the wrong place boy-o

You tell em Mox, Im right behind you, gun in one hand, pie in the other.

Thom n Elena

Arrived Grand Rapids 12/13/06

Finally Home

Married 12/28/06 Husband and Wife finally

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

Aleksandr arrives 8/29/07 7 lbs 19in

ROC

Filed April 21, Received NOA May 5,2009

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Biometrics Cancelled 6/29/09

Reschedule 7/22/09

Biometrics complete only 2 people in office wifey done in 15 min

Letter received New LPR Card in 60 days WOOHOO!!!!

LPR Card Received

Um no i completely disagree with part of your statement american women might be jealous of latin women but my wife is certainly not, I dated a bolivian woman for 2 years and there are many beautiful latin women but to think my wife is jealous is silly. Russian women dont get jealous, they get angry, frustrated, indignant but not jealous.

And if you dont like the things posted in this forum go hang out in the Mexico forum.

Do you honestly believe you are going to get support for that kind of statement you are in the wrong place boy-o

I think *Len* was making a little joke (and some one has taken a wee too much caffeine this morning) :rofl:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I think *Len* was making a little joke (and some one has taken a wee too much caffeine this morning) :rofl:

Or perhaps the java was still brewing when he jumped in? Hey honest mistake.

Now about those tacos...

За Жезни С Смехом

I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

OK - I put something in the site related forum. Here is the link. Please add your thoughts there too.

New Forum

Any comments on the threadd I started (link above) would be appreciated! Maybe I should start a new topic here in RU?

Thanks in advance!

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

If my comments are out of line then so be it, if it ruffles some feathers let them be ruffled, if they were meant as a joke maybe they should learn to tell better jokes, I can be as sarcastic as the next guy.

I love taco's, I make great ones.

I posted on the new thread.

Onward and upward.

Thom n Elena

Arrived Grand Rapids 12/13/06

Finally Home

Married 12/28/06 Husband and Wife finally

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

Aleksandr arrives 8/29/07 7 lbs 19in

ROC

Filed April 21, Received NOA May 5,2009

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Biometrics Cancelled 6/29/09

Reschedule 7/22/09

Biometrics complete only 2 people in office wifey done in 15 min

Letter received New LPR Card in 60 days WOOHOO!!!!

LPR Card Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
OK - I put something in the site related forum. Here is the link. Please add your thoughts there too.

New Forum

Any comments on the threadd I started (link above) would be appreciated! Maybe I should start a new topic here in RU?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome Ukraine and Belarus :thumbs:

"Мы говорим по Русский" :devil:

New Forum

Thanks in advance!

Welcome Ukraine and Belarus :thumbs:

"Мы говорим по Русский" :devil:

Thanks much. I think this is a much better clearing house for ideas, issues, guns, and pie.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Hey, #######!!! I am a huge supporter of hawtness, wherever it might have been grown so brother Thomas, I was joking. Damnit mah boy, you will never read me talking ####### about women anywhere... now about men, they're pigs... and we luvz'em.

Now I have to report there was some taco action going on today... it included sour cream and NOOOO there was no freaking cheddar cheese involved.

Oh, and kudos to see the forum has been merged :thumbs:

Last month, when I was in SVO1, passport control area, I saw a female officer walk by with a heater (glock, biscuit, neena, 9 mil) on her side. Never thought in the past that it looked really good but this was kinda sexy. I will need to talk to Nata and see if she will dress up for me in militiza shorts and a heater

Type "IDF girls" into Google image search.

Glock 9mm. Now that's a fashion accessory I can get behind!

If you carry, it almost is an accessory. I have my keys, wallet, cell phone.... and gun.

you're welcome to stay and talk about Russian stuff, guns, pie, and how Slim might be bringing on the apocalypse.

Sorry guys, I was busy all weekend training people to shoot rifles and eating wedding cake. Just got back in, and whoa!, what happened to our thread? Let's get back to the important things in life. Things like "can wedding cake be substituted for pie if you're obligated to go to a wedding?"

You are awesome and a Tsar and a demigod and I bow to your awesomeness.

He may very well be a Tsar. With Obama appointing one, on average, every 6 days, there's a good chance mox could be "VJ czar" by the end of the month.

eh I have strong feelings about Ukraine that I will not share here.

What, and you call yourself a Russia Forum chlen? Holding back opinions? Who are you? I feel like I don't even know you anymore.

I think as an alternative instead of becoming part of Russia, everything east can become part of Ohio and everything west can become part of Michigan. Belarus will join as a new county in Indiana.

I'm good with that!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

listen- all american chicks are fat, ugly, gold-diggers who wear uggs and are jealous of all russian women.

:thumbs:

people puke all over these threads about american women, russian women, filipino women, mena men, american men, russian men- freakin everybody. we all know it's douchebaggery. don't let it get to you; however, it is fun to defend and retaliate when the retardation begins!

Is douchebaggery a Belorussian word that means truth?

I have reservations about any group of people who calls me old pervert because there is a double-digit age difference between my SO and I. That is indeed stereotyping.

No it's not, it's ageism. We're all perverts, it's just not right that they'd be discriminatory because of your age. It shouldn't matter what your age is.

IMHO, it should be FSU (former soviet union), not Russia forum. Should include all areas of former Soviet Empire

I'd like to see it just stay the "Russia" forum with the understanding that anyone FSU should feel at home here since there are many cultural similarities and messed-up ways of doing things that stemmed from FSU status. However, I'm more keen on calling it FSU than Russia, Ukraine and Belarus because I believe if you're including only certain countries, you're excluding several others that should rightfully be here as well. So, for me, either Russia or FSU. In truth, I'd like to see "Russia/FSU" as the title of our forum. Either that or "guns, pie, sour cream and hot chicks" but I don't know if that's good with the TOS or not.

p.s. cougars are over 35. i am a puma :P

I always wondered what the younger ladies were called.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.