Brad and Vika

Unbelievable!

318 posts in this topic

I've often considered asking that Ukraine be merged with the Russia regional, as it just doesn't seem to make sense to have it part of "Europe and Eurasia," as the cultural issues facing Ukrainian couples are generally going to be handled better by the Russian crowd than, say, the German crowd. But I didn't want to speak for the Ukrainian filers. But if a Ukrainian filer wants to start that ball rolling, I'll be happy to jump on the bandwagon.

I agree - but wouldn't know how to begin the process. I am not sure I could endure the hurtful insults cast by those who really see no common ground, or listen to Vika grinding her molars over comments that the countries should merge.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
I've often considered asking that Ukraine be merged with the Russia regional, as it just doesn't seem to make sense to have it part of "Europe and Eurasia," as the cultural issues facing Ukrainian couples are generally going to be handled better by the Russian crowd than, say, the German crowd. But I didn't want to speak for the Ukrainian filers. But if a Ukrainian filer wants to start that ball rolling, I'll be happy to jump on the bandwagon.

I kindly beg to differ with your opinion. Knowing what I know about the Ukraine (according to the enraptured woman I may know nothing), except for a few areas like Kherson, Nikolaev, and Yalta, which will have to make a decision about it, I believe that Ukraine should be divided in two:

1) Everything east of the Dniper river should rejoin Russia

2) Everything west of the Dniper, including Kiev, should continue their effort to join the EU

In terms of politics and mindset, it is my belief that this is what makes the most sense. Give the west to Yushchenko and the east to Yanukovich ... and the undecided to Julia :blush:

Edited by clueless_in_usa

Timeline

I kindly beg to differ with your opinion. Knowing what I know about the Ukraine (according to the enraptured woman I may know nothing), except for a few areas like Kherson, Nikolaev, and Yalta, which will have to make a decision about it, I believe that Ukraine should be divided in two:

2) Everything west of the Dniper, including Kiev, should continue their effort to join the EU

In terms of politics and mindset, it is my belief that this is what makes the most sense. Give the west to Yushchenko and the east to Yanukovich ... and the undecided to Julia :blush:

And Belarus should make it official and join Russia as a new Oblast.

**grind, grind, grind**

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline

I married my gal for the sour cream. :)

sour cream is awesome in or on anything. that gives me an idea :whistle:

Sour cream is amazing, however I don't think it is meant to be a personal lubricant.

I think as an alternative instead of becoming part of Russia, everything east can become part of Ohio and everything west can become part of Michigan. Belarus will join as a new county in Indiana. Just a thought.

Sour cream is amazing, however I don't think it is meant to be a personal lubricant.

Depends are you a potato or is you SO a potato. Lets ask enraptured perhaps he/she loves a potato.

Thom n Elena

Arrived Grand Rapids 12/13/06

Finally Home

Married 12/28/06 Husband and Wife finally

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

Aleksandr arrives 8/29/07 7 lbs 19in

ROC

Filed April 21, Received NOA May 5,2009

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Biometrics Cancelled 6/29/09

Reschedule 7/22/09

Biometrics complete only 2 people in office wifey done in 15 min

Letter received New LPR Card in 60 days WOOHOO!!!!

LPR Card Received

I think as an alternative instead of becoming part of Russia, everything east can become part of Ohio and everything west can become part of Michigan. Belarus will join as a new county in Indiana. Just a thought.

Depends are you a potato or is you SO a potato. Lets ask enraptured perhaps he/she loves a potato.

comic720.jpg

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
:o I always knew Mrs. Potato Head was a slvt <_<

Chances are she was not only an illegal Messikan, but failed to train in sandwich making, the b1tch!

:wow: She should be whipped....

... and mixed with some milk, butter, and salt....

:)

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Don't forget the sour cream! ;)

11/13/2009 -- Mailed I-129F

11/17/2009 -- Received NOA 1

02/10/2010 -- NOA 2 Mailed

02/16/2010 -- NOA 2 Received (via email)

02/19/2010 -- Petition forwarded to Moscow

04/23/2010 -- Scheduled Interview - SUCCESS

07/20/2010 -- Entrance to USA POE Anchorage

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

01/25/2011 -- AOS Interview - SUCCESS

Member of the RUB group, where high horses meet low brows.

what the freak. i was gone for 3 hours and somebody turned this thread completely gay.

"...or our sour cream as a condiment"

Does a body good?

sourcream1x.jpg

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Open season again ...

The Stereotyping Continues

We shall see I have seen that person post before and I dont know how legit it is, the only dates filled in are the 129 dates not much of a timeline and not any bio information.

Thom n Elena

Arrived Grand Rapids 12/13/06

Finally Home

Married 12/28/06 Husband and Wife finally

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

Aleksandr arrives 8/29/07 7 lbs 19in

ROC

Filed April 21, Received NOA May 5,2009

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Biometrics Cancelled 6/29/09

Reschedule 7/22/09

Biometrics complete only 2 people in office wifey done in 15 min

Letter received New LPR Card in 60 days WOOHOO!!!!

LPR Card Received

Timeline
Open season again ...

The Stereotyping Continues

We shall see I have seen that person post before and I dont know how legit it is, the only dates filled in are the 129 dates not much of a timeline and not any bio information.

I truly think that the OP is legitimate. He was a prolific poster around 2006.

However, I am fed up with the personal attacks to Russian women. I am biased, but I would feel the same if the attacks were against American women, despite having my own reservations about them.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.