Brad and Vika

Unbelievable!

318 posts in this topic

what the freak. i was gone for 3 hours and somebody turned this thread completely gay.

"...or our sour cream as a condiment"

I married my gal for the sour cream. :)

sour cream is awesome in or on anything. that gives me an idea :whistle:

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In addition to being drop-dead gorgeous, most Russian women are smart, faithful, diligent, and supportive.

russian men aren't too shabby, either. mine doesn't beat me or drink vodka. go figure.

OK, before I go EEEEEEEEWWWWWW I need some clarifying points:

amberdima = a girl or a boy?????

girl :goofy:

Filed: Timeline
In addition to being drop-dead gorgeous, most Russian women are smart, faithful, diligent, and supportive.

russian men aren't too shabby, either. mine doesn't beat me or drink vodka. go figure.

OK, before I go EEEEEEEEWWWWWW I need some clarifying points:

amberdima = a girl or a boy?????

girl :goofy:

kewl! :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
what the freak. i was gone for 3 hours and somebody turned this thread completely gay.

:o so you mean ALL who marry Russian spouses turn ghey?!?!?! Goodness!!!

Yes, but only after they visit those messikan drug mules and trade vodka for cocaine and then whilst high they realize their real inner feelings and break free of the societal shackles that were keeping them down. Then they go down to Brazil for Carnivale and get drunk and dance nekkid and ghey in the streets, finally ending up on a freighter by drunken chance which takes them to the Persian Gulf where they are immediately traded for 6 camels as slaves.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Yes, but only after they visit those messikan drug mules and trade vodka for cocaine and then whilst high they realize their real inner feelings and break free of the societal shackles that were keeping them down. Then they go down to Brazil for Carnivale and get drunk and dance nekkid and ghey in the streets, finally ending up on a freighter by drunken chance which takes them to the Persian Gulf where they are immediately traded for 6 camels as slaves.

O RLY?????? :P

Hey Brad, about fvkin' time you showed up :bonk: Where's my sandwich?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Whew! Yes, it was a stretch to connect our two most favorite stereotypes in this scenario, but I think I did it. I missed you, Len. :(

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

OK - if I can get all these @$#%# quotes sorted. I will voice my opinion even though some members of this forum might even agree that because I married a Ukrainian (and we all know Ukraine is on a separate planet from Russia), and because yes, my dear friends, I have NEVER been to the big pilmeni myself, I am not qualified to comment on anything in the RUSSIA FORUM (Ta DA!!!) Wait for it.......

For all you complainers, again, I ask: have you been to Russia? Have you lived there? Do you know anything about it besides what you can Google? I didn't think so.

People dream everywhere of escaping a life of hardship and no future. My points were trying to shed light on the fact that yes, these stereotypes about Russians do exist because many of them indulge in such behavior. But OF COURSE MANY OF THEM DO NOT. Get that through your arrogant, holier-than-thou heads. You're not proving anything by attempting to make me look like a fool or by twisting my words to suit your purposes.

I also find the bias in these forums quite amusing. It's like a little gang of Internet buddies who gang up on anyone who doesn't share their views. I thought this was a multicultural forum where people gathered together for one very common reason: IMMIGRATION, and other common reasons, like, oh let's say...being human, loving someone from a culture different than yours, and so on....

Bottom line: open your eyes and read carefully, don't stoop to stupid remarks if you want to refute someone, and if you're going to talk about a subject, best be sure you know what you're talking about before you hit that reply button.

Are you freaking kidding me???

..ya sovsem ne vstretimsya kak glupi lyudi vmoya zhizn....

It is an American passtime, hobby, and time honored tradition to comment on everything and anything. Bad English, bad spelling, and bad attitudes are all part of the package. The fact that you were critical and offended just makes us internet dwellers excited. Thread jacking is another tradition - just saying. I do have to say that faulting each others research is lame and nerdy even to those of us without big-boy (or Bigboy in my case) pants.

Now then, my wife (who as a Ukrainian obviously has NO common ground with the Russian women being derided - or not - here) is without a doubt here in America only because I am here. Period. She would LOVE to move to Ukraine (note, NOT to Russia - people are so poor and desparate there after all - or not). She is the only person in her family that ever considered living in another country in fact.

And if you answer to mofo - she is talking to you.

Hey y'all.... can someone please come over here and set these MoFos straight??? khtxbai

And which mofos would you be referring to??

And regarding MOST Russian women I know, they are NOT looking for a way to leave Russia. they are more than willing to find love in Russia. They are no desperate, as you say.

So please, verify your facts before continuing to post dated information.

I have found that most Ukrainians I have met share this view. They just do not think anything is worth moving far from family and all things familiar. By the way, most Americans I know feel and act the same way.

Carry on :star:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Its borsch and beer tonight for everybody. And that would be Ukrainian borsch (that we all know is superior and very much different than ahem... never mind).

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

I've often considered asking that Ukraine be merged with the Russia regional, as it just doesn't seem to make sense to have it part of "Europe and Eurasia," as the cultural issues facing Ukrainian couples are generally going to be handled better by the Russian crowd than, say, the German crowd. But I didn't want to speak for the Ukrainian filers. But if a Ukrainian filer wants to start that ball rolling, I'll be happy to jump on the bandwagon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.