Brad and Vika

Unbelievable!

318 posts in this topic

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey y'all.... can someone please come over here and set these MoFos straight??? khtxbai

Iz dis wat u ment by 'reported' in dat tred? :unsure:

My hommies from the Russia forum can be more effective at pwning than me:P

I know, I puffy (L) -ed Mox's response...

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
Hey y'all.... can someone please come over here and set these MoFos straight??? khtxbai

And which mofos would you be referring to??

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

Timeline

I would just to stipulate this one thing. I find it hilarious that people who have no connection or ties to Russia can act so appalled and holier-than-thou when a native makes comments about their own state the way I have. If you have any sense of decency and knew how to read English properly, you could have been able to note that I was GENERALIZING about ASSUMPTIONS made about Russians in today's world. When I tried to give brief historical points about how things were and how they still seep in today's modern Russian mindset, I instead got a moronic response from mox about bananas being used as mobiles...not sure how that can be seem as amusing.

For all you complainers, again, I ask: have you been to Russia? Have you lived there? Do you know anything about it besides what you can Google? I didn't think so.

People dream everywhere of escaping a life of hardship and no future. My points were trying to shed light on the fact that yes, these stereotypes about Russians do exist because many of them indulge in such behavior. But OF COURSE MANY OF THEM DO NOT. Get that through your arrogant, holier-than-thou heads. You're not proving anything by attempting to make me look like a fool or by twisting my words to suit your purposes.

I also find the bias in these forums quite amusing. It's like a little gang of Internet buddies who gang up on anyone who doesn't share their views. I thought this was a multicultural forum where people gathered together for one very common reason: IMMIGRATION, and other common reasons, like, oh let's say...being human, loving someone from a culture different than yours, and so on....

Bottom line: open your eyes and read carefully, don't stoop to stupid remarks if you want to refute someone, and if you're going to talk about a subject, best be sure you know what you're talking about before you hit that reply button.

Are you freaking kidding me???

..ya sovsem ne vstretimsya kak glupi lyudi vmoya zhizn....

Edited by enraptured

Timeline:

TBC....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Please do not come to highjack this thread too.

However, I do have something to say to you here because the other thread was locked. If you have not been to Russia the last 17 years, it is safe to say that your generalizations about Russia and its people are way behind the times.

I HAVE been to Russia many times the past 11 years. I have been to many cities both big (Moscow, St. Petersburg, Krasnoyarsk) and small (Yaroslavl, Smolensk, Krasnodar, others). And I have been there months, not just days. The mood in Russia has changed enormously since 1998 (my first trip there). In some places, life is much better than life in some areas of the USA.

And regarding MOST Russian women I know, they are NOT looking for a way to leave Russia. In fact, most of them would accept a relationship with a foreigner only if the foreigner agrees to live in Russia. Otherwise, they are more than willing to find love in Russia. They are no desperate, as you say.

By the way, my "facts" come directly from the Russian people I know and not from old or biased reports from foreign media. There is still much to be improved in Russia, but it is indeed a much different country that it was 10 years ago.

So please, verify your facts before continuing to post dated information.

Timeline

However, I do have something to say to you here because the other thread was locked. If you have not been to Russia the last 17 years, it is safe to say that your generalizations about Russia and its people are way behind the times.

I HAVE been to Russia many times the past 11 years. I have been to many cities both big (Moscow, St. Petersburg, Krasnoyarsk) and small (Yaroslavl, Smolensk, Krasnodar, others). And I have been there months, not just days. The mood in Russia has changed enormously since 1998 (my first trip there). In some places, life is much better than life in some areas of the USA.

And regarding MOST Russian women I know, they are NOT looking for a way to leave Russia. In fact, most of them would accept a relationship with a foreigner only if the foreigner agrees to live in Russia. Otherwise, they are more than willing to find love in Russia. They are no desperate, as you say.

By the way, my "facts" come directly from the Russian people I know and not from old or biased reports from foreign media. There is still much to be improved in Russia, but it is indeed a much different country that it was 10 years ago.

I go to Russia every year. I have family there. My dad owns a home there. So YES I HAVE BEEN TO RUSSIA RECENTLY. And again, if you cared to read my post carefully I wrote SOME not ALL. How funny that you think that I was speaking for ALL Russian women. Can you not read comprehensively?

I guess my reality is different than yours, like yourself I go to all the major cities plus Kavkaz plus the Central Asian part, oh and twice to Siberia because my friend is married to a Buryat...so I guess we both do the same thing and yet still have different views? But not really different. The main problem here is that people like you haven't read what I wrote carefully.

This is utterly ridiculous at this point. You people make me worry.

And YES i will hijack this thread. I'd like to know which mofos this fool was speaking of.

Timeline:

TBC....

Filed: Timeline

I was talking about anyone who was responding to the OP with stuff like "can her azz", "burn her at the stake", and equally immature and offensive ####### like "well, she is Russian after all". Now I invite you to read Ewok's letter to the community --- they way you are posting here is against the Terms of Service. 'nuff said.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

zomg are you trying to cast spellz on me? That is against tos. reported

Я совсем не встретимся как глупы люди в моя жизнь

Essentially he is calling all of us "STUPID." Everyone judges based on his/her own condition.

I go to Russia every year. I have family there. My dad owns a home there. So YES I HAVE BEEN TO RUSSIA RECENTLY. And again, if you cared to read my post carefully I wrote SOME not ALL. How funny that you think that I was speaking for ALL Russian women. Can you not read comprehensively?

I guess my reality is different than yours, like yourself I go to all the major cities plus Kavkaz plus the Central Asian part, oh and twice to Siberia because my friend is married to a Buryat...so I guess we both do the same thing and yet still have different views? But not really different. The main problem here is that people like you haven't read what I wrote carefully.

Okay, okay, I think I get what you're saying now. You're saying that the Fed should step away from further regulation of the markets, and just let the "invisible hand of the market" decide. But the problem with that is IT HAS ALREADY BEEN TRIED!!!! I'm all for smaller government and all, but come on, I think we can all agree that something needs to be done, and that means more than just business as usual.

And YES i will hijack this thread. I'd like to know which mofos this fool was speaking of.

Will it help you sleep better at night?

Essentially he is calling all of us "STUPID." Everyone judges based on his/her own condition.

Mu (L) is broken. My life will never, ever, be the same :cry:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
I would just to stipulate this one thing. I find it hilarious that people who have no connection or ties to Russia can act so appalled and holier-than-thou when a native makes comments about their own state the way I have. If you have any sense of decency and knew how to read English properly, you could have been able to note that I was GENERALIZING about ASSUMPTIONS made about Russians in today's world. When I tried to give brief historical points about how things were and how they still seep in today's modern Russian mindset, I instead got a moronic response from mox about bananas being used as mobiles...not sure how that can be seem as amusing.

For all you complainers, again, I ask: have you been to Russia? Have you lived there? Do you know anything about it besides what you can Google? I didn't think so.

People dream everywhere of escaping a life of hardship and no future. My points were trying to shed light on the fact that yes, these stereotypes about Russians do exist because many of them indulge in such behavior. But OF COURSE MANY OF THEM DO NOT. Get that through your arrogant, holier-than-thou heads. You're not proving anything by attempting to make me look like a fool or by twisting my words to suit your purposes.

I also find the bias in these forums quite amusing. It's like a little gang of Internet buddies who gang up on anyone who doesn't share their views. I thought this was a multicultural forum where people gathered together for one very common reason: IMMIGRATION, and other common reasons, like, oh let's say...being human, loving someone from a culture different than yours, and so on....

Bottom line: open your eyes and read carefully, don't stoop to stupid remarks if you want to refute someone, and if you're going to talk about a subject, best be sure you know what you're talking about before you hit that reply button.

Are you freaking kidding me???

Did people laugh at you when you were in Russia and tried to say anything? Because you speak Russian horribly. I don't know when you lived in Russia or what you were doing, but if that is all the better you could speak, I sincerely doubt you were able to get an accurate picture of what was going on.

Anyways, more to the point: I lived in Russia for two years from 2006-2008 and have been back several times. I lived in different areas including villages in outer Siberia. I realize that there are problems. I feel that you have exaggerated these problems. But the real problem with what you have said is that you are generalizing to say that most Russians are scamming, which isn't true. Yes, a lot of Russians are trying to leave. But most of them aren't scamming anyone in the process. In addition to being drop-dead gorgeous, most Russian women are smart, faithful, diligent, and supportive.

Yeah, I know. :) I just thought it was pretty stupid that this so-called Russian citizen or whatever the hell she's claiming to be, can't figure out how to type Cyrillic. :lol:

(and I know you're losing sleep over this enraptured (if that's your REAL name!!!) but I didn't really report you. I'm a stinker like that haha!)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.