allenr

FIANCE CAME IN, WE WERE MARRIED, THEN SHE LEFT

192 posts in this topic

you didn't said anything too harsh on that argument you had before she left?

i'm not saying you are totally right, my previous comments are based on your story alone, just that there's always 2 side of the story and since you said you are new here, better be prepare with the vjer's comments, they won't all agree w/ you.

there's actually 3 sides of a story: his side, her side, and the truth .

allenr, i hope things work out for you.

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Filed: Timeline

Bear in mind that if you request that the I-864 that accompanies the adjustment of status application be withdrawn, there's no undoing that, without starting the AOS process all over again. Why not try to write to her and explain what you believe her options are and ywhat your options would be once she chooses whether she wishes to remain in this marriage and let her make the decision? It sounds as if she is fearful of the relationship for some reason. If that is so, then your next step would be easy, based upon her decision.

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hmm a couple of things go thru my mind while reading this thread, first if she did scam u and u dont pull the papers, if u find someone else that really loves u, will u be able to show support if she is from another country? u will be tied up showing support for two people.

the second thing that comes to mind is this really sounds like something that was posted a few months back that happened to a guy only he was really religious she got put into deportation anyways i guess it ended up she went to her family before the getting picked up by ice because his mom lived with them and she was upset he didnt file for the aos

does anyone remember that case? seems she got picked up in texas too.

just my thoughts and my own opinion

sara

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Chill out man. Withdraw your AOS if that will validate your manhood and move on. Let the woman move on and you should to.

I disagree with you.

If he doesn't withdraw his support, she will have legal status in the US. Basically, she would have married for immigration. She wanted out of her life in the Philippines and married an American, then she left him once she got here.

Its ok to leave him, but she needs to return to her home country, If she doesn't return, then she is showing that being in the US was her main concern, in which case she has basically #######'d her way into this country.

Sorry that sounds harsh, but I am tired of all the third world women just trying to come to the US for a better life. People like the women this post is about is why the K visa process has gotten so scrutinized, forcing us all to wait longer.

Man that is one of the best reponses that Ive read here! Bravo!

hmm a couple of things go thru my mind while reading this thread, first if she did scam u and u dont pull the papers, if u find someone else that really loves u, will u be able to show support if she is from another country? u will be tied up showing support for two people.

the second thing that comes to mind is this really sounds like something that was posted a few months back that happened to a guy only he was really religious she got put into deportation anyways i guess it ended up she went to her family before the getting picked up by ice because his mom lived with them and she was upset he didnt file for the aos

sara

Yuppers, this sounds very familiar.

04-12-08 Married

06-11-08 Mailed I-130 Package

06-18-08 NOA1

08-08-08 NOA2

10-22-08 Interview USEM

10-28-08 Visa Received

11-01-08 POE

That was fast!

Got to love the fact my wife was preggy and even with a RFE @ NVC she was still here in under 5 months!

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

sara

Yuppers, this sounds very familiar.

you are thinking of His Emminence Valsu The Most Exalted.

this guy sounds a bit different. the state, deportation, failure to AOS, and wife's country are same, but valsu had multiple children, and a janitorial business. valsu also knew how to use the board.

Either way: OP, tell your lawyer to send in a withdrawl of your AOS application while you still can. The woman is not coming back to you. She intends to stay illegally, if she can't get you to sponsor her. She doesn't care about you one whit.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
When we would have the arguments, I would try and go to her and talk to her, and I would get slapped reatedly and my face scratched. Just because I was trying to find out WHY she was mad at me for. I had NEVER touched her in that way. I did grab her arms to stop her from hitting me. And I guess since she knew I wouldn't touch her like that, she would hit her elbow or her knee against the dresser and when she did that I would tell her, "That is going to leave a bruise." And she would say "So". But I never went and reported it to the authorities.

OMG...

I know I am late, but this makes me :angry:

It sounds to me like she is well aware of what to do even if you remove your support...

She is bruising HERSELF??

Possibly blaming YOU???

If she claims abuse can't she do the AOS herself????

scary....

:( (((allenr))) :(

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

It always requires active participation by two people to have an argument. The both of you are probably stubborn folks. In any event, just let her free from your life, and get on with your own. Getting revenge, or having her deported, isn't worth the effort. But you should withdraw your affidavit of support before it comes back to haunt you. Then let matters take their course.

You are alleging that catholic charities didn't even know about green cards?? hmmm....that's hard to believe

This case is very unusual. First of, a typical filipina will not just leave her husband no matter what. I smell something fishy here, Sasha you're right again. There are 3 sides of the story, one from Allenr, one about the wife and the TRUTH but since we only read one side I'm a bit confused. I will just go by what Allenr is saying. Ok, I find it very hard to understand that his wife don't know the procedure of K-1 considering she has a lot of so called RELATIVES here.

Everyone knows the procedure of a K-1, and even if you don't have a clue, someone can tell them what to do. And why does the wife waited for their one year anniversary, I'm lost here. And someone said something about "third world women", PLEASE don't judge people. This filipina happens to be an isolated case and what she did was a big shame to filipinas who came here to be with the man they love. About the issue on slapping, oh well, I find it very immature and I can't believe that a simple argument will lead to "slapping issues". Something is wrong here. Honestly, Allenr you should stop this relationship. This is not a true relationship in the real sense of the word. Just open your mind and close your heart. It's very obvious, can't you see it? She wants an ESCAPE in the relationship. This is not a typical relationship that can be mend after a couple of arguments. This is worst considering that she left you already and makes you wonder where she is. That alone doesn't makes sense. If you are head over heels with her, SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES. But if you're thinking straight, report her to the immigration and withdraw the AOS - that's very easy. It's always YOU who has the last say on this chaos. Her fate in the US is dependent on you believe me. She knows how to manipulate you that's why she's doing this to you. At 23 she's not thinking straight and MAYBE she's got some relatives advice. Again this is just my opinion, I have tons of friends, family members and acquaintances who came here on a K-1 visa and nobody experience as what you are in right now. Get out of this mess as soon as possible. OBVIOUSLY, she has her own agenda. I talked to some of my friends about this case and they all said the same thing. Again, I would like to say "Please don't judge the third world women". That's a very UNFAIR statement.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Good freaking everything. How many people actually believe this guy? The whole, "why isn't anyone posting?" and multiple posts right after each other smells like a troll. I find it hard to believe that someone would think that this is actually a chat room. How does one get that impression?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I JUST EXPLAINED TO YOU. Catholic Services said that we had 2 years to file for the next step of IMMIGRANT RESIDENT. They left out the step in between.......CONDITIONAL RESIDENT. We didn't even know that we had to file that. That's how they scammed us, not by money!!!!!
They got confused i think, they thought that she was in a k3 visa. Or i could say that they dont know anything about all this #######. You trust everything what they said and you didnt even try to read and understand the instructions from the beginning. But everything has been said and done, now its your decision.

3monthsartwork-1.jpg

v9gkhecyd215seuv.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Good freaking everything. How many people actually believe this guy? The whole, "why isn't anyone posting?" and multiple posts right after each other smells like a troll. I find it hard to believe that someone would think that this is actually a chat room. How does one get that impression?

Hmmmm..........methinks you may be correct. Three Hot Topics, and all to do with fiancee's leaving.......

I claim it in the name of the Empire

Concur. This looks like a troll post.

He was given his options. He has a lawyer, which can give him advice, that he is paying for.

He complains when people don't post, within minutes of his posting.

He claims he is 37, yet he never read the instructions for the K-1?

To wit, from the I-129F:

How Does Your Alien Fiancé(e) Obtain Permanent Resident Status?

Your alien fiancé(e) may apply for conditional permanent resident status after you have entered into a valid marriage to each other within 90 days of your fiancé(e)'s entry into the United States. Your alien spouse should then apply promptly to USCIS for adjustment of status to conditional permanent resident, using Form I-485, Application to Register or Adjust Status.

So he "missed" that part?

:wow:

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

hey allen my advice are

IF SHE TALKS TO you WITH IN THIS WEEK AND U BOTH GOT BACK IN RELATION DONT DO THIS ADVICE BELOW

BUT IF SHE DONT TALK TO YOU BETTER TO DO THIS

1. REPORT THAT IN USCIS, NVC OR WAT EVER AGENCY IMMIGRATON THAT CAN CANCEL HER VISA

2. CANCEL ALL BENIFITS SHE GETS NOW eg. AOS, sponsorship ,

3. SHE CAN BE DEPORTED HERE IN PINAS if u file a case to her ( talked to atty in immigration)

MOVE ON......... I AM FILIPINA BUT WAT U DID AND WAT SHE DID TO YOU IS NOT GOOD. shes ur wife she should understand wat is family and wife is. she married you for wat just for fun -.- and you got both problem she gonna leave you ewww. bad girl lol well dont slapped her again its hurts

Edited by .MythaG-

USAR

Oct.8 2009 - arrived in USA (CR1 visa)

Nov. 2009 -- GC for 2 yrs received

Jan. 2010 -- DL issued

May. 2011 --- graduated for my bachelor degree

Sept. 1, 2011 --- Driver License Renewed ( till 2017)

NO removal condition

Citizenship

Oct. 2011-------- Filed N400

Jan. 2012 ------ Biometrics and Interviewed at same time

Jan. 17 2012 ---- Sworn In

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.