Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I contacted my congressman and now I am just waititng to hear news... I get so frustrated with USCIS they are acting like they don't know what is happening....How long am I going to wait.....this is depressing.....I was asked for a RFE for my I129-f and i sent it in june 3, 2009 still waiting for approval for my i130 ....please god help me and my husband.....

"All we really need to survive is the one person who truly loves us."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I contacted my congressman and now I am just waititng to hear news... I get so frustrated with USCIS they are acting like they don't know what is happening....How long am I going to wait.....this is depressing.....I was asked for a RFE for my I129-f and i sent it in june 3, 2009 still waiting for approval for my i130 ....please god help me and my husband.....

Its been 29 days today since they signed for my evidence, and I only got the email of case resumming processing June 8th. Was told by Deputy Director of USCIS give it 30 days from after you get email that they got your evidence and resumed processing of your case. That is a crock!

Congressman wont do nothing, even I tried with Senator, useless. So maybe I will be apporval by July 8th, PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Its been 29 days today since they signed for my evidence, and I only got the email of case resumming processing June 8th. Was told by Deputy Director of USCIS give it 30 days from after you get email that they got your evidence and resumed processing of your case. That is a crock!

Congressman wont do nothing, even I tried with Senator, useless. So maybe I will be apporval by July 8th, PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if the Hollywood actors adopting kids overseas and the rockstars, if they have to go thru the same process as us? Is that still considered a "family" petition after the adoption????

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

that's weird.. no more responses from the guy anymore.. maybe he only goes in the afternoon or has a day off today? :blink: I knew it was too good to be true..

I-130 STAGE 1 : 533 days - 1 year 6 months (4/16/2007 to 9/22/2008)

Priority Date I-130 : 4/16/2007 ( 533 days , APPROVED 9/22/2008)
Transferred to local office based on "security checks" : 11/27/2007
wrote hundreds of letters - received letter from FBI Records Management Chief stating no security checks
local office interview : 2/21/2008 - brought my parents too (result : you will get approval within 2-3 weeks)

5/2/2008 - (lawsuit) Writ of Mandamus - OFFICIAL DATE (7/29/2008)
9/22/2008 - CALL AND EMAIL COPY OF APPROVAL NOTICE FROM LAWYER

NVC STAGE 2 : 99 days - 3 months (9/30/2008 to 1/7/2009)

NVC Received : 9/30/2008
Received Packet 3 (I-864/DS-230) : 11/10/2008
NVC says "RFE sent out 12/9/08 for missing documents" : 12/10/2008
CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

CONSULATE STAGE 3 : 96 days - 3 months (1/8/2009 to 4/14/2009)
CLEARED CUSTOMS - 3/10/2009
**APPOINTMENT DATE : 4/14/2009, 7:15AM**
** BLUE SLIP **

AP STAGE 4 : 97 days - 3 months (4/14/2009 to 7/20/2009)
DOS call to receive I-601 (Waiver of Grounds for Inadmissibility - basically denial) from Guangzhou : 6/24/2009

REMOVAL OF I-601 due to my letters to the USCIS Director, Michael Aytes: 6/29/2009
CALL-IN LETTER NOTIFIED : 7/8/2009
CALL-IN LETTER (APPROVAL)!! : 7/16/2009
ALL DONE!! (got both GREEN CARD & SSN CARD) : 10/1/2009

"http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/194075-feel-like-a-cr-1-csc-castaway/page-60" (pages 53-63) for more updates and letter I wrote to Director Michael Aytes and his replies and back and forth..

HER PARENTS - 10 months so far

I-130 Sent In : 1/7/2013

I-130 Approval : 3/28/2013

Transfer to NVC : 6/12/2013

Case Complete : 8/25/2013

"Ready for Interview" (Ready to wait for 1-3 Months, this is official NVC letter transfer date) : 9/9/2013

DHL Tracking : arrived 9/24/2013

P4 Letter : 11/21/2013

Interview Date : 12/9/2013, originally 12/3, stupid lawyer filled out her dad's passport number wrong..

Interview Passed : 12/9/2013

Visa "Issued" on CEAC : 12/10/2013

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Nothing new for me since last friday. One thing that irks me is after I got NOA1 I noticed some people on CFL were getting NOA2 very quickly, so I set about getting my employment letter from my HR woman at work ... let me tell you, it was no easy task. It took 3 days worth of eating my lunch while making the long walk from my job to the front offices. Finally on the third day she told me "Stop by on your way out today, I'll have it waiting for you." I stopped by on my out the door and sure enough ... she said with a half smile "One sec while I type it up!" Gggrrr. Anyways, its dated May because I thought NOA2 would be quicker than it is. I am wondering if I will need to get another one? A more recent letter?

12-23-2008 Married in Wuhan

3-16-2009 Mailed in I-130 (CSC)

3-25-2009 NOA1, I-797C

6-11-2009 Touched

6-12-2009 Touched (hope I have not made them mad at me)

6-23-2009 Touched

6-24-2009 E-mail notice of Approval ... just waiting on hard copy now! ;)

6-25-2009 Touched again ... hmmmm

SORRY ;) been away for a while, updating sig now

6-29-2009 Touched again, I am in China for 2 weeks

7-14-2009 Paid $70.00 Affidavit of Support fee online

7-24-2009 Paid $400.00 IV Fee Agent OLP

7-24-2009 Made phone call to NVC and got confirmation enrollement into electronic processing, received new case number

9-03-2009 Interview date arrives in E-Mail ... 9-28-2009 ... short notice ;P

9-28-2009 Pink!

11-27-2009 Wife arrives at her new home and promptly begins to make and plan changes. But its damn good!

Hi Beth,

I think I am also a castaway now! No NOA2 till now! It is almost 3 months now! Husband called last week and they just said " no change"!

That makes me so sad. But I am really praying. :crying: :crying: :crying:

Timeline

I have sent my RFE on June 3, 2009 and still no news from USCIS and i keep checking the website status everyday..... How does someone find out if you recieved any touches????

Timeline

OMG i just checked my status online and it says....

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

what does it mean????

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
OMG i just checked my status online and it says....

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

what does it mean????

well ,,

i saw a simillar message that a member put before

and looking to the fact u filed with Vermont ..so mostly u were transferred to Californa service center , thts wht the message means

hope u get ur approval soon GOD willing

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

I have sent my RFE on June 3, 2009 and still no news from USCIS and i keep checking the website status everyday..... How does someone find out if you recieved any touches????

Un-believeable, they RFE you, then transfer your case to California. Pathetic!!!! Keep track of your RFE, cause CSC might not see what VSC seen to RFE you.

Truly happy!!!

I wonder if the Hollywood actors adopting kids overseas and the rockstars, if they have to go thru the same process as us? Is that still considered a "family" petition after the adoption????

I'm sure they do... but theirs slip by easily.... they have enough star power to get prioritized. I bet Angelina Jolie didn't have to wait 6 months to get approval from USCIS when she adopted PAX or her other kids for that matter.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
that's weird.. no more responses from the guy anymore.. maybe he only goes in the afternoon or has a day off today? :blink: I knew it was too good to be true..

GOGO, and BETH , first of all allow me to thankyou both on MR. Deputy directors email address. I emailed him yesterday, and his response is great but not very pleasant. he openly questions in his one email to his employee, " where and how are all these folks getting my email address from. Must be from chat room".

In his reply he writes that, just that i found his email address and emailed him does not necessarilymove my case into preferential category" and that actually slows down the processing of the application and repeated inquiries in to the processing by us actually slows down the process , since it takes the officers time away from the actual processing. That is the summary of his email .

He did reply that , CSC has sent a RFE on 6/11 which I have not recieved yet, and I emaield back thanking him and that i would be looking forward to the receiving the RFE.

As I had suspected the other day, now he may be getting tons of emails , from silent vj readers to active participants with all sort of inquiries, not only on I-130s but everything else. therefore he may not be replying. As a matter of fact, he, during his email to his employee, says, "I will reply this one", that implies , he may not or was suggested to ignore from his employee.

so that is the story on that email end.

now, on the other side of the coin, the RFE was not sent on 6/11 as he claimed. After talking to Beth this morning, i checked USCIS site, and it still had pending Status on my cases. I cheked my email nothing it it either. Beth insisted i should get an email regarding the RFE , and lo behold , It arrived at 11:45, saying below:

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number:

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Sent

On June 19, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, call 1-800-375-5283 to update your address.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

This seems rather after he recieved my email , which was sent at 8:45 am this morning, saying that i have nto recieved the RFE sent on 6/11. and he must have thought , it should not take this long to mail RFEs. So me thinks, he made sure it is sent out today. Oh well!!

i see some action on my file after 7 months. I had a touch on 6/12 out of nowhere. and i did suspect right that my files might have had a touch on 11 also. whatever is the reason, now I am looking forward to the RFE. I can guess that they want a different Translation of the marriange cert, and pictures of my wife and me and my child together and probably some Affidavits from Friends and Families.

that is my side of story. Bottom line, Mr. DD does seem to be helpful person and replies fairly quickly , but has started to wonder where and why he is getting all these emails from suddenly.

Thank you all for reading .

NOA1 recieved NOV 8, 2008

Approval: approval email "Approval Notice Sent on July 6." Hard copy recieved on July 11

NVC:

NVC Case Number Assigned- July 16th, 2009

DS-3032/AOS Generated- July 21st, 2009

DS-3032 - Emailed today7/22/09, got auto response

Recieved AOS fee bill and original DS-3032 in mail and AOS Paid- 7/24/09

AOS Bill Shows as PAID -7/25/09

printed coversheets for AOS- 7/25/09

I-864 Package Generated - no need/online payment

Mailed I-864 Package and DS-3032- Expressed mailed USPS 7/27/09

I-864 Package Received at NVC - 7/28/09, at 11:22 AM

DS-3032 accepted and IV bill generated - 7/29/09

Paid IV Bill -7/29/09, at 8:40 AM EDT

IV Bill Show as PAID - 7/30/29. printed the Reciepts . mailing civil docs ( AVR says Waiting for Biographic documents from the petitioner )

Mailed (DS-230) IV Package - 7/31/09

NVC Rcieved IV package: Aug 4, 2009

RFE email recieved ( AOS) : Aug 7, on child case . Need I-864w not I-864 ( those applying for children be warned)

Fedexed I 864w : 08/07/09 with the bar coded page

RFE recieved by NVC: 08/10/09

Called NVC and confirmed not in AP: Aug 24

CASE COMPLETE- Aug 26/ 2009

Interview email recieved : Sept 2, Interview date is Oct 14

Medical completed: Sep 7, all negative. Sealed report on Oct 8.

VISA approved , 23 Oct

passport picked up , 26 Oct

POE and US Entered, 31 Oct.

GOGO, and BETH , first of all allow me to thankyou both on MR. Deputy directors email address. I emailed him yesterday, and his response is great but not very pleasant. he openly questions in his one email to his employee, " where and how are all these folks getting my email address from. Must be from chat room".

In his reply he writes that, just that i found his email address and emailed him does not necessarilymove my case into preferential category" and that actually slows down the processing of the application and repeated inquiries in to the processing by us actually slows down the process , since it takes the officers time away from the actual processing. That is the summary of his email .

He did reply that , CSC has sent a RFE on 6/11 which I have not recieved yet, and I emaield back thanking him and that i would be looking forward to the receiving the RFE.

As I had suspected the other day, now he may be getting tons of emails , from silent vj readers to active participants with all sort of inquiries, not only on I-130s but everything else. therefore he may not be replying. As a matter of fact, he, during his email to his employee, says, "I will reply this one", that implies , he may not or was suggested to ignore from his employee.

so that is the story on that email end.

now, on the other side of the coin, the RFE was not sent on 6/11 as he claimed. After talking to Beth this morning, i checked USCIS site, and it still had pending Status on my cases. I cheked my email nothing it it either. Beth insisted i should get an email regarding the RFE , and lo behold , It arrived at 11:45, saying below:

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number:

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Sent

On June 19, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, call 1-800-375-5283 to update your address.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

This seems rather after he recieved my email , which was sent at 8:45 am this morning, saying that i have nto recieved the RFE sent on 6/11. and he must have thought , it should not take this long to mail RFEs. So me thinks, he made sure it is sent out today. Oh well!!

i see some action on my file after 7 months. I had a touch on 6/12 out of nowhere. and i did suspect right that my files might have had a touch on 11 also. whatever is the reason, now I am looking forward to the RFE. I can guess that they want a different Translation of the marriange cert, and pictures of my wife and me and my child together and probably some Affidavits from Friends and Families.

that is my side of story. Bottom line, Mr. DD does seem to be helpful person and replies fairly quickly , but has started to wonder where and why he is getting all these emails from suddenly.

Thank you all for reading .

Mohan my Dearest, I would never BS you. Told you so!!! Okay you got email of RFE, I bet you get hardcopy in mail today or tomorrow.

For the rest of your post on USCIS and the emails, Im still shaking my head over USCIS. Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on their part. Sad on our parts.

Truly happy!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.