Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
I am darn sure it is going to on my marriage certificate which is in Nepali language, and i did submit notorized translation of the same.

So, Beth, courtney n ahmad, Betsy el alam, Ber ter, Martha, everyone, I would appreciate your suggestions and help on that.

This would be my assumption mohan.... I believe it says you have to have an original in native language and translated certified copy. I am sure they will ask for this or maybe not ... they might have missed it being missing and want something else.... just be sure to have it ready when you get your paper notice so you can send it back ASAP

we had ours translated notorized by us embassy all kinds of good things... stamps stamps stamps

Jordan is so un-orginized you get bounced from one corner of town to another to another going from court to court or as its said in Arabic Hoon el hoon el hoon.... LOL I can give half decent directions in arabic straight left right south cant say west or east very well still working on it...

So Beth did you get the LG or are you still shopping around ?

I had a fantastic night at work FANTASTIC really. I forgot how much money I use to make and how much i enjoy visiting with people... over the age of 5 LOL ....

Ok ladies and germs ... hearts and stars .... rainbows and sunshine ... see you tomorrow ...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

As long as you have the original marriage certificate, along with a notarized ENGLISH translation of said certificate, then there should be no problem. =)

dev356pr___.png

Removal of Conditions - January 6, 2012

I am darn sure it is going to on my marriage certificate which is in Nepali language, and i did submit notorized translation of the same.

So, Beth, courtney n ahmad, Betsy el alam, Ber ter, Martha, everyone, I would appreciate your suggestions and help on that.

This would be my assumption mohan.... I believe it says you have to have an original in native language and translated certified copy. I am sure they will ask for this or maybe not ... they might have missed it being missing and want something else.... just be sure to have it ready when you get your paper notice so you can send it back ASAP

we had ours translated notorized by us embassy all kinds of good things... stamps stamps stamps

Jordan is so un-orginized you get bounced from one corner of town to another to another going from court to court or as its said in Arabic Hoon el hoon el hoon.... LOL I can give half decent directions in arabic straight left right south cant say west or east very well still working on it...

So Beth did you get the LG or are you still shopping around ?

I had a fantastic night at work FANTASTIC really. I forgot how much money I use to make and how much i enjoy visiting with people... over the age of 5 LOL ....

Ok ladies and germs ... hearts and stars .... rainbows and sunshine ... see you tomorrow ...

Courtney, I went on line and bought the LG that creidt card is put to rest for life, UGH!!!!! The washer and dryer must be made of gold, but they are nice, Ive looked at them a few other times, knew they wqere for me. I think hubby fainted, heard the thug 5000 miles away, LOL

I bought them in the navy blue glossy color, very nice, being delivered today, I was shocked on a Sunday.Paid the neighbo kid 20 bucks, he moved out the old ones, and the sears guys will haul the old ones away.

Well I better go mop up the laundry room, and wipe down the walls before they arrive, so a nice clean spot will be waiting for them. LOL

Then its laundry time. UGH!!!

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Ok, come on ladies i realize it is Fathers day but where is everyone hideing ?

I cleaned the laundry room, wiitng for my new wahser & dryer to come, just hanging out at the house, having some friends over this evening for a BBQ and swimming. So rest of day is making deviled eggs, seasoning the beef and chicken and making kabobbs, cuttin up veggies,and etc. Should of done this all last night, UGH! was a tough week at work, just wanted to be lazy yesterday. Sometimes you need to breath do nothing and chill.

I wish I could visit my dad today, but he is buried at Arlington. So tonight at dinner, a toast will be made in his honor, a very fine man, husband and the best father a girl could have.

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Well, I don't have any children yet, only my dog...but nor am I a father...even though I tend to be manlier than my husband...shushh.

LOL, I know the feeling there.. he spends more time getting ready every day than me .... and I havent figured out if he knows how to do anything mechanical yet... i am kind of worried .... :wacko:

Morning Courtney, I am at work today. How is your day going???

It was great ... I didnt leave the house i even ordered out for pizza ... its been months since i have take out.. it was FANTASTIC>>>>> :)

I put up my girls bunk beds (finally got to use the new power drill). Shopped online all day for new bedding picked out new paint for the bath room and girls room.

hubster said he wanted me to wait to paint our bedroom so we could do it together... maybe I will maybe I wont, or momken mesh momken...

I am thinking that I want a dark blue for my room, going back and forth ... dont think hub will like dark purple.

my BFF came over and said are you sure your american ? I dont think any of the rooms in your house are the same color ! LOL, shes right they are all different.. hahahahaaa i guess thats what i get for having extra time on my hands.

Beth, congrats on washer and drier I am sure they will be worth their weight in gold.

Bets, hope you had a good day at work what are you up to this week anything special planned ?

off to cause trouble in a new section of vj bets you have me exploring beyond my safty circle lol see you later today ladies and germs

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Well, I don't have any children yet, only my dog...but nor am I a father...even though I tend to be manlier than my husband...shushh.

LOL, I know the feeling there.. he spends more time getting ready every day than me .... and I havent figured out if he knows how to do anything mechanical yet... i am kind of worried .... :wacko:

Morning Courtney, I am at work today. How is your day going???

It was great ... I didnt leave the house i even ordered out for pizza ... its been months since i have take out.. it was FANTASTIC>>>>> :)

I put up my girls bunk beds (finally got to use the new power drill). Shopped online all day for new bedding picked out new paint for the bath room and girls room.

hubster said he wanted me to wait to paint our bedroom so we could do it together... maybe I will maybe I wont, or momken mesh momken...

I am thinking that I want a dark blue for my room, going back and forth ... dont think hub will like dark purple.

my BFF came over and said are you sure your american ? I dont think any of the rooms in your house are the same color ! LOL, shes right they are all different.. hahahahaaa i guess thats what i get for having extra time on my hands.

Beth, congrats on washer and drier I am sure they will be worth their weight in gold.

Bets, hope you had a good day at work what are you up to this week anything special planned ?

off to cause trouble in a new section of vj bets you have me exploring beyond my safty circle lol see you later today ladies and germs

My room has dark purple! and black furniture-very exotic!

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning everyone. Hey Courtney is it just MY mena guy or do they seem to not like much color on the walls?? My husband's family's aparment is ALL off-white. He of course has seen my bedroom on webcam which happens to be a chocolate brown. It looks great cause my room is huge with tray ceiling. He said, "it is not suitable color for bedroom". So I would like to paint it before he gets here but it was a b*tch to paint cause of the ceiling.Sigh....

Betsy El Sum

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Morning everyone. Hey Courtney is it just MY mena guy or do they seem to not like much color on the walls?? My husband's family's aparment is ALL off-white. He of course has seen my bedroom on webcam which happens to be a chocolate brown. It looks great cause my room is huge with tray ceiling. He said, "it is not suitable color for bedroom". So I would like to paint it before he gets here but it was a b*tch to paint cause of the ceiling.Sigh....

How about a lighter color? Maybe he just doesn't like the bold, dark colors. My MENA husband says do as you wish...so i gave him the option of green or purple, he chose dark purple...

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

How about a lighter color? Maybe he just doesn't like the bold, dark colors. My MENA husband says do as you wish...so i gave him the option of green or purple, he chose dark purple...

Mohand will faint when he see our bedrom it is 100% girlie, curtains, comforter, wallpaper, stenciling, frilly, lace, the whole 9 yards. LOL

Wall paper is floral, has some purple, pink and yellow in it,, curtains are a med purple, and comforter pillow sham and etc matches the wallpaper.

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

######! We got more bad news..

We called the DOS (Dept of State) this morning to see about our case. They say as of last Thursday (6/18/2009), the case was put under a review by a consular officer and that we needed to file a waiver. The DOS person said that the consulate will contact her with further details. Does this mean she has been denied? They say we have to file a I-601 waiver.

I-601 Waiver << Download here>>

Purpose of the Form: For an alien who is ineligible to enter the United States to apply for a waiver of excludability.

Where do I file? (1) If you are not in the United States, file this application with the American embassy or consulate where you are filing for a visa. (2) If you are in the United States and are applying for status as a permanent resident, file with the local office having jurisdiction over your place of residence.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

anyone know more about this?

Edited by gogo

I-130 STAGE 1 : 533 days - 1 year 6 months (4/16/2007 to 9/22/2008)

Priority Date I-130 : 4/16/2007 ( 533 days , APPROVED 9/22/2008)
Transferred to local office based on "security checks" : 11/27/2007
wrote hundreds of letters - received letter from FBI Records Management Chief stating no security checks
local office interview : 2/21/2008 - brought my parents too (result : you will get approval within 2-3 weeks)

5/2/2008 - (lawsuit) Writ of Mandamus - OFFICIAL DATE (7/29/2008)
9/22/2008 - CALL AND EMAIL COPY OF APPROVAL NOTICE FROM LAWYER

NVC STAGE 2 : 99 days - 3 months (9/30/2008 to 1/7/2009)

NVC Received : 9/30/2008
Received Packet 3 (I-864/DS-230) : 11/10/2008
NVC says "RFE sent out 12/9/08 for missing documents" : 12/10/2008
CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

CONSULATE STAGE 3 : 96 days - 3 months (1/8/2009 to 4/14/2009)
CLEARED CUSTOMS - 3/10/2009
**APPOINTMENT DATE : 4/14/2009, 7:15AM**
** BLUE SLIP **

AP STAGE 4 : 97 days - 3 months (4/14/2009 to 7/20/2009)
DOS call to receive I-601 (Waiver of Grounds for Inadmissibility - basically denial) from Guangzhou : 6/24/2009

REMOVAL OF I-601 due to my letters to the USCIS Director, Michael Aytes: 6/29/2009
CALL-IN LETTER NOTIFIED : 7/8/2009
CALL-IN LETTER (APPROVAL)!! : 7/16/2009
ALL DONE!! (got both GREEN CARD & SSN CARD) : 10/1/2009

"http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/194075-feel-like-a-cr-1-csc-castaway/page-60" (pages 53-63) for more updates and letter I wrote to Director Michael Aytes and his replies and back and forth..

HER PARENTS - 10 months so far

I-130 Sent In : 1/7/2013

I-130 Approval : 3/28/2013

Transfer to NVC : 6/12/2013

Case Complete : 8/25/2013

"Ready for Interview" (Ready to wait for 1-3 Months, this is official NVC letter transfer date) : 9/9/2013

DHL Tracking : arrived 9/24/2013

P4 Letter : 11/21/2013

Interview Date : 12/9/2013, originally 12/3, stupid lawyer filled out her dad's passport number wrong..

Interview Passed : 12/9/2013

Visa "Issued" on CEAC : 12/10/2013

Timeline

Hey GoGo...

Sorry to hear that! Huge drag. But can you please tell us what this waiver is? How you came to getting it, if you don't mind? It would be very helpful to us here.

Sorry to hear your bad news -- but at least you're being processed.

Thank you so much,

LGG

######! We got more bad news..

We called the DOS (Dept of State) this morning to see about our case. They say as of last Thursday (6/18/2009), the case was put under a review by a consular officer and that we needed to file a waiver. The DOS person said that the consulate will contact her with further details. Does this mean she has been denied? They say we have to file a I-601 waiver.

I-601 Waiver << Download here>>

Purpose of the Form: For an alien who is ineligible to enter the United States to apply for a waiver of excludability.

Where do I file? (1) If you are not in the United States, file this application with the American embassy or consulate where you are filing for a visa. (2) If you are in the United States and are applying for status as a permanent resident, file with the local office having jurisdiction over your place of residence.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

anyone know more about this?

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Timeline

OH and hey guys...

how was everyone's weekend? Did you all see the flamewars in here this weekend?? Holy MOLY, I know it was probably all untrue or whatever or a troll, as they say, but oh my gosh, it was seriously funny. I laughed out loud at a lot of that stuff.

The post about the PMs he was getting nearly made me double over in laughter this morning.

No news here, btw regarding anything!

:(

Hope you're all doing well...

LGG

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.