Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

Februay & March filers CSC , feel like your lost on uncharted island? ,Your ship mates resqued and your left behind .

Well here is a new island , we can get thru this together. Our day will come soon. Keep faith.

Some filers had RFE, and still no approvals, some have had petitions on a desk for a few weeks, and no approvals.

So lets survive this island together, and keep each other company.

Please register me as one of the "Lost Ones" Loll. Fiance visa was filed in Jan 07, it is sitting at USCIS for adjudication since April 08. :crying: We finally got married last month and now have filed I-130, NOA1 as of 31 March 09. I have tried to cancell the fiance visa 2 times allready but it is still listed as active.

Dont you just LOVE USCIS ? Welcome to our island.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beth,

I have all the neurotic behaviors that come along with this process. I need LOTS of help knowing what to do for the next steps. I find it all very very confusing. As far as NVC goes, how much paperwork other than forms and payments have to be sent in? Will it be me sending those things or Tarek? See I told you I am clueless about NVC. LOL

First my dear, read the NVC guides, and print off these 2 forms, DS-230 form and a DS-3032 form. Tarek will need to sign the DS-3032 form and mail original to you, and he will need to fill out the DS-230 form , he will sign Part one of page 2 only!!!! Part 2 page 4 is signed at interview. Print and send to him.

He will also need to get his birth cert. police reports together. Lets start there for now. More to follow.

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
Your welcome, and please stay. I for myself, have had my petition on a officers desk now for 2 weeks, what is he or she doing with it? admiring it or what? Come on process, approve, pick up next one, and etc. etc.

Which castway is next??? :help: S.O.S. save us from USCIS Island.

Interesting comment, not sure how you can determine your petition has been on an officers desk for 2 weeks? Our file started at VSC in Nov transferred to CSC in Jan and was just approved yesterday the 27th. Prior to that the last "scan" date or "touch" was Jan 30th.

I think there is absolutely no rhyme or reason to USCIS operations.

Your welcome, and please stay. I for myself, have had my petition on a officers desk now for 2 weeks, what is he or she doing with it? admiring it or what? Come on process, approve, pick up next one, and etc. etc.

Which castway is next??? :help: S.O.S. save us from USCIS Island.

Interesting comment, not sure how you can determine your petition has been on an officers desk for 2 weeks? Our file started at VSC in Nov transferred to CSC in Jan and was just approved yesterday the 27th. Prior to that the last "scan" date or "touch" was Jan 30th.

I think there is absolutely no rhyme or reason to USCIS operations.

2 officers confimed, one told me before I asked where it was. Congrats on your approval.

Truly happy!!!

Congrats on approval. I can't wait for that to me my case

Removal of Conditions: 12/09/2011

ROC check cashed 12/15/11

NOA1 12/13/11

Biometrics 1/6/12 Complete

RFE 9/13/12

RFE package sent back 10/17/12

Card Production Ordered 12/04/12

10 year card arrived in mail 12/10/12

Hi! I'm not sure if I can join this group because my I-130 was filed last January 2006 while my husband was still an LPR. However, he had upgraded it last March 28 after his oath taking and in fact,we have received a letter from USCIS regarding the upgrade.

Just like most of you, I am guilty of checking our status everyday but unfortunately its still shows that it was last touched last Oct. 2008 :( I'm getting frustrated with this because I have seen one case that got approved 11 days after they have received a letter regarding their upgrade. I've come to realized that not all cases are the same but I'm still hoping that we can get our approval soon.

By the way, my husband also filed an I-130 for our daughter last March. We received the NOA1 last Apr. 3 but just like mine, we're still waiting for the NOA2.

Good luck to all of us!

Hi! I'm not sure if I can join this group because my I-130 was filed last January 2006 while my husband was still an LPR. However, he had upgraded it last March 28 after his oath taking and in fact,we have received a letter from USCIS regarding the upgrade.

Just like most of you, I am guilty of checking our status everyday but unfortunately its still shows that it was last touched last Oct. 2008 :( I'm getting frustrated with this because I have seen one case that got approved 11 days after they have received a letter regarding their upgrade. I've come to realized that not all cases are the same but I'm still hoping that we can get our approval soon.

By the way, my husband also filed an I-130 for our daughter last March. We received the NOA1 last Apr. 3 but just like mine, we're still waiting for the NOA2.

Good luck to all of us!

Nice to see you here, and best wishes on rest of process. Your just like us, waiting for NOA 2. Welcome aboard!

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
Februay & March filers CSC , feel like your lost on uncharted island? ,Your ship mates resqued and your left behind .

Well here is a new island , we can get thru this together. Our day will come soon. Keep faith.

Some filers had RFE, and still no approvals, some have had petitions on a desk for a few weeks, and no approvals.

How about me others with cases like mine? I filed back in October, 08 and transferred to CSC on Jan 14, '09. :unsure:

NOA1 recieved NOV 8, 2008

Approval: approval email "Approval Notice Sent on July 6." Hard copy recieved on July 11

NVC:

NVC Case Number Assigned- July 16th, 2009

DS-3032/AOS Generated- July 21st, 2009

DS-3032 - Emailed today7/22/09, got auto response

Recieved AOS fee bill and original DS-3032 in mail and AOS Paid- 7/24/09

AOS Bill Shows as PAID -7/25/09

printed coversheets for AOS- 7/25/09

I-864 Package Generated - no need/online payment

Mailed I-864 Package and DS-3032- Expressed mailed USPS 7/27/09

I-864 Package Received at NVC - 7/28/09, at 11:22 AM

DS-3032 accepted and IV bill generated - 7/29/09

Paid IV Bill -7/29/09, at 8:40 AM EDT

IV Bill Show as PAID - 7/30/29. printed the Reciepts . mailing civil docs ( AVR says Waiting for Biographic documents from the petitioner )

Mailed (DS-230) IV Package - 7/31/09

NVC Rcieved IV package: Aug 4, 2009

RFE email recieved ( AOS) : Aug 7, on child case . Need I-864w not I-864 ( those applying for children be warned)

Fedexed I 864w : 08/07/09 with the bar coded page

RFE recieved by NVC: 08/10/09

Called NVC and confirmed not in AP: Aug 24

CASE COMPLETE- Aug 26/ 2009

Interview email recieved : Sept 2, Interview date is Oct 14

Medical completed: Sep 7, all negative. Sealed report on Oct 8.

VISA approved , 23 Oct

passport picked up , 26 Oct

POE and US Entered, 31 Oct.

Bruha, I can't help but cry reading your thread....I always pray that you can have yours soon....you deserve that!

You keep helping other people, and they just pass you by....Keep the faith my friend!!! I love you for being so strong!!!

To all the guys here waiting for approvals....keep the faith guys! Keep praying....i know this is just a trial from GOD....testing your faith in him!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

HEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imm :dance: to the idea of this thread........

I dont feel quite left behind but I do feel out of place with the people trying to navigate NVC right now. I am just concerned about my stinky NOA.

I have got to pick up a new hobbie beside vj. I didnt recieve my noa1 until April 8th however I had touches on april 22 and 23. Not a thing since then and I am not calling until at least tomorrow I promised myself

Happy happy joy joy back to play with kiddos

:)

HEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imm :dance: to the idea of this thread........

I dont feel quite left behind but I do feel out of place with the people trying to navigate NVC right now. I am just concerned about my stinky NOA.

I have got to pick up a new hobbie beside vj. I didnt recieve my noa1 until April 8th however I had touches on april 22 and 23. Not a thing since then and I am not calling until at least tomorrow I promised myself

Happy happy joy joy back to play with kiddos

:)

What? Oh please, I got idea watching a promo for Survivor, the episode the teams merge and after looking at Igors list of un-approved , well the light bulb went on. Anyways, who cares, its here, and Courtney please stay, we need you and your lovely humor and wit, and of course strength. We all need a hobby besides gazing at VJ 24 hours a day. I will call Friday, May 1st, new month. We can and will get thru this. All filers ,the earliest filers right down to the most recent. But I sure notice March filers made very little progress, nothing compared to Jan. and Feb filers, Lucky Ducks.

Truly happy!!!

How about me others with cases like mine? I filed back in October, 08 and transferred to CSC on Jan 14, '09. :unsure:

I was looking at Jan. Feb and March filers, yes please join, anyone waiting over 90 days, its too long, we have seen so many approved in short time, 10, 15, 17, 21 days etc. Good for them, and best wishes, but sometimes there are a few castaways.

So in mean while, lets start getting ready for NVC, so we can fly thru there when our time comes.

Truly happy!!!

thats the spirit Paris! stay positive and keep hanging on.

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Hello Islanders, let me join you! Waiting for NOA2...checking my mail box twice daily. Stupid, stupid RFE...since the court's stamp was barely visible on my wife's original divorce decree it didn't show on the copy I sent in. RFE stated "The divorce decree submitted doesn't show evidence of being civilly filed or recorded". I can't help but think we'd be well into the NVC process by now if it wasn't for that small detail...probably cost us 2 months +. :crying: Good luck to all of you!

[size=3]Timeline

8 November 2008 - Married

12 February 2009 - I-130 sent

16 February 2009 - I-130 received

24 February 2009 - NOA1 (California Service Center)

07 April 2009 - RFE (Divorce Decree)

15 April 2009 - Re-submitted divorce decree

16 April 2009 - received by CSC

22 April 2009 - touch

29 April 2009 - touch

30 April 2009 - NOA2

04 May 2009 - NOA2 received

11 May 2009 - NVC Case number assigned

18 May 2009 - AOS Bill/DS3032 generated

18 May 2009 - Paid AOS Bill

18 May 2009 - Returned completed D3032 (e-mail)

20 May 2009 - AOS bill shows PAID

20 May 2009 - Printed AOS cover sheet and mailed I-864EZ package

03 June 2009 - DS3032 accepted, IV bill available and paid

04 June 2009 - IV bill shows PAID, DS230 cover available

10 July 2009 - Package sent to Nvc

15 July 2009 - Package under review

23 July 2009 - Nvc Case COMPLETED!!!

24 July 2009 - Recorded message changes to Case completed

27 July 2009 - Got e mail notification with interview date (September, 8th 2009)

07 Aug 2009 - Medical Exam Completed ENVELOPE GIVEN

08 Sept 2009 - Interview APPROVED!!!!!!

09 Sept 2009 - Visa in Hand

12 Sept 2009 - Arrived in Puerto Rico

05 Oct 2009 - Green Card Arrives in the mail

Just wanted to say, GREAT IDEA !!!!!!! Both me and my soon to be wife will be here alot it looks like.. we are getting married June 13, and Ill be in Colombia for almost 2 months.. I dont know how long this is going to take for her to be here in Texas, but its not fast enough thats for sure,as all of us feel...Im not good on the computer so Ill leave that for my wife to do.. None of us should feel we are alone in any of this and thats a great thing to remember!!! I know Im lost in alot of this,as many of us are.. Im so glad we found this site cuz it sure helps and as we go thew this Im hoping we can help someone as we will be helped and yes make a few friends along the way.. :thumbs: Just wanted to say HELLO, KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH,YOUR HEART STRONG CUZ AT THE END ""THE LOVE OF A LIFE TIME IS WORTH ALL OF THIS ""

Later, Eddie

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.