Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ahhh Courtney hang in there, I am rooting for you guys just like Beth!! I want all of us to go through NVC together. I can tell you that I had a weird gut feeling that it would be in my mailbox so I called my 13th year old daughter to call me when she got off the school bus to let me know if anything came for me in the mail. She called me back and said, I think it's here!!! I was at work and started crying and all the doctors were looking at me strange. I didn't care!!! I was so happy.

Betsy El Sum

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, therefore, I have decided to stay away from VJ. I may browse through but won't comment. I feel VJ simply plays with my emotions and I can’t let it control me. Moreover, I am addicted to it currently. I need to sober up. I need to get out of here.

Hubby says the same thing... I'm addicted to this site. However, I'm the type of person who releases stress by talking about my problems and worries... so I need this place to rant and rave and also to rejoice at every inch of success we experience from this journey.

i'm sorry that you feel like the threads are also moving on... that's why I created another thread for May approvals... so that those who want to talk about NVC won't do it so much here so that the rest of the people without their NOA2 yet won't feel left out. I've seen it happened to March Filers thread, and while the march group seems to have really bonded well.. some of the people at the USCIS stage feels left out, while the rest sort of stopped posting and moved on. This thread on the other hand is Feb/March Filers who are still waiting for NOA2, it is quite expected that once everybody gets their NOA2, this thread will naturally expire too. Unfortunately, there's no guarantee that everybody will get their NOA2 all at the same time, and there will always be those exceptions who will wait longer than 60-90 days for their NOA2. I would suggest for those people to create another thread.. say.. "waiting for NOA2 for XX months" this way, you'll find people who have relevant needs as you do.

I admire your resolve to stop being addicted to this site.. but since I have no work or school.. for me this is not viable. This is my only outlet for now.

Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Must be a sign from God my cell phone went dead while on hold LOL.

So no need to call again today. so I suppose I will be waiting to the 8th like originaly planned. I dont feel left out now I feel very :in the loop

The more i see you all get your paperwork together the better it makes me feel it reminds me of the little things i need to do for the NEXT step... INSHALLA very soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
We got approved!!! The mailman finally came with my NOA2!!!!

This is great news tngirl. :star: I know you have been very patience and I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your journey. I'm so happy for you, please let us know how everything else goes :)

I-130 - 03/30/09

NOA1 - 04/07/09

NOA2- 08/03/09

NVC 10/16/09

Interview (Moscow): December 15, 2009 (Successful)

So no need to call again today. so I suppose I will be waiting to the 8th like originaly planned. I dont feel left out now I feel very :in the loop

The more i see you all get your paperwork together the better it makes me feel it reminds me of the little things i need to do for the NEXT step... INSHALLA very soon

A sign from God, OR you forgot to charge cell phone, :rofl::rofl::rofl: Yes Dear Inshalla, very soon!!!

Thanks for your PM you are a peach. Big hug!!

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

A sign from God, OR you forgot to charge cell phone, :rofl::rofl::rofl: Yes Dear Inshalla, very soon!!!

Thanks for your PM you are a peach. Big hug!!

Hey Castaways, our crew is shrinking, and Im happy for them. Hey has anyone seen KittyKisses lately? Wonder where she went??? Have a wonderful evening, more approvals to come!!! :dance::dance:

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

hmm, kitty kisses did you get approved and not tell anyone :o

lol, alright I have gone spastic really now being serious.

I really cant leave without my NOA2 I thought about it all night. If I leave and dont have it and what about the interview I could probably put off a trip till August but it is SOOOOO hot in August. maybe an interview in late Aug if we can get through this next month at NVC.... smile and be hopefull right.

funny Beth very funny .... I did actually charge it yesterday, I didnt get off of it all day. I was talking new land lord regional manager for work about my moving expense rembersment... blah blah blah setting up food for station meeting thursday....... BLAH BLAH telling job number two it was my two weeks (not a happy call for either me or manager) :ot2:

Alright now for Beth, anyone taking bets on her approval date ... is it past and in the mail, does she have a few more days ?

Lol seriously I do not know if she is approved or not but I hope she is from the bottom of my heart she has waited longer than alot of us dream in our worst nightmares.

:crying: for all of those who have had bad USCIS experiances and to all those that still will.

It must be nice to breeze through this process. Aproved in under a month and NVC in under three weeks. I am happy for those that were given such fantastic luck. I feel sorrow for those who get three and four times that long stuck between noa1 and 2. What can you do?? Absolutly nothing, but you know what this site is fantastic for all things. I enjoy my time talking to those who get speedy approvals and comforting those who have been waiting longer than I have known my husband. All I can say is God never gives you more than you can handle, and everything no matter how painful has a purpose because everything in life has a reason.

I am feeling rather verbose tonight it might be a myspace blog night or a paper for school, I know I havent done any hard serious school work in about two weeks hehe :wacko:

I really cant leave without my NOA2 I thought about it all night. If I leave and dont have it and what about the interview I could probably put off a trip till August but it is SOOOOO hot in August. maybe an interview in late Aug if we can get through this next month at NVC.... smile and be hopefull right.

funny Beth very funny .... I did actually charge it yesterday, I didnt get off of it all day. I was talking new land lord regional manager for work about my moving expense rembersment... blah blah blah setting up food for station meeting thursday....... BLAH BLAH telling job number two it was my two weeks (not a happy call for either me or manager) :ot2:

Alright now for Beth, anyone taking bets on her approval date ... is it past and in the mail, does she have a few more days ?

Lol seriously I do not know if she is approved or not but I hope she is from the bottom of my heart she has waited longer than alot of us dream in our worst nightmares.

:crying: for all of those who have had bad USCIS experiances and to all those that still will.

It must be nice to breeze through this process. Aproved in under a month and NVC in under three weeks. I am happy for those that were given such fantastic luck. I feel sorrow for those who get three and four times that long stuck between noa1 and 2. What can you do?? Absolutly nothing, but you know what this site is fantastic for all things. I enjoy my time talking to those who get speedy approvals and comforting those who have been waiting longer than I have known my husband. All I can say is God never gives you more than you can handle, and everything no matter how painful has a purpose because everything in life has a reason.

I am feeling rather verbose tonight it might be a myspace blog night or a paper for school, I know I havent done any hard serious school work in about two weeks hehe :wacko:

Good night Castaways, time for me to blow out tiki torch and get some sleep. Sweet dreams, dream of your loved one!! Those are the best dreams.

Hugs to all,

Beth

Truly happy!!!

This is great news tngirl. :star: I know you have been very patience and I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your journey. I'm so happy for you, please let us know how everything else goes :)

:star: congrats!

:crying: for all of those who have had bad USCIS experiances and to all thos

Good night Castaways, time for me to blow out tiki torch and get some sleep. Sweet dreams, dream of your loved one!! Those are the best dreams.

Hugs to all,

Beth

Beth, I have officialy adopted you as my VJ mama (lol) :lol: My case just completed at nvc, now waiting on an interveiw date... wonder how long that will take? :clock:

Edited by IamGodsProperty

thank you... of course i will update everyone.

i'm a VJ addict... don't think I won't rant and rave with you guys here. :whistle:

thank you!

i'm a VJ addict... don't think I won't rant and rave with you guys here. :whistle:

thank you!

Morning Castaways, hope you have a good day. May many more approvals come from CSC this week, we need it, emontionally and spirit wise. Me especially.

Truly happy!!!

thank you!

Morning Castaways, hope you have a good day. May many more approvals come from CSC this week, we need it, emontionally and spirit wise. Me especially.

Here is remainder of Igors March filers list remaining:

With NOA 1 dated:

March 4th 1 filer

March 5th 1 filer

March 8th 1 filer

March 11th 1 filer Sunflower15

March 12th 1 filer "ME"

March 17th 2 filers

March 21st 2 filers

March 23rd 1 filer

March 24th 2 filers

March 25th 2 filers

March 26th 1 filer

March 29th 1 filer

March 30th 2 filers

March 31st 3 filers

And I called Customer service, asked if they see what we see on the USCIS on line status website, she said yes, it shows the same thing, I asked how does one know if your approved, she said it will update on the case status, I told her polietly, that many got approvals with no approval on website and some with NO NOA 2 , she said I was wrong. USCIS always updates on line system if approved, I was in my spirit to argue with her. Im so dis-couraged with USCIS.

Please excuse my ranting. I can only hold it in for so long, then meltdown sets in.

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

:crying: for all of those who have had bad USCIS experiances and to all thos

Hugs to all,

Beth

Beth, I have officialy adopted you as my VJ mama (lol) :lol: My case just completed at nvc, now waiting on an interveiw date... wonder how long that will take? :clock:

Well my new adopted child, I wish I had a firm answer for you, I truly dont have a clue, maybe 1 month? I truly wish I could give you a true answer. Im sorry. Congrats on the NVC case complete. Wonderful!!!!!! How did you stay so strong? Im starting to melt.

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

thank you!

Here is remainder of Igors March filers list remaining:

With NOA 1 dated:

March 4th 1 filer

March 5th 1 filer

March 8th 1 filer

March 11th 1 filer Sunflower15

March 12th 1 filer "ME", simps

March 17th 2 filers

March 21st 2 filers

March 23rd 1 filer

March 24th 2 filers

March 25th 2 filers

March 26th 1 filer

March 29th 1 filer

March 30th 2 filers

March 31st 3 filers

And I called Customer service, asked if they see what we see on the USCIS on line status website, she said yes, it shows the same thing, I asked how does one know if your approved, she said it will update on the case status, I told her polietly, that many got approvals with no approval on website and some with NO NOA 2 , she said I was wrong. USCIS always updates on line system if approved, I was in my spirit to argue with her. Im so dis-couraged with USCIS.

Please excuse my ranting. I can only hold it in for so long, then meltdown sets in.

add me on the same date Paris.... InshaAllah be patient God with unite us will our loved ones Soon..........

Edited by simps

interview date- 11/06/2009

visa approved! 11/17/2009.. pheww!!

received passport-11/20/2009

entered in US- 12/14/2009

POE- New york

welcome received- 02/01/2010

green card received- 02/08/2010

removal of condition-12/15/2011

ROC package sent to CSC- 09/21/2011

http://craftychefcooking.blogspot.com/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.