NicEgypt

A General Difinition of the PROPHET MOHAMED

325 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
PBUH???

That's how Muslims talk.

Pee-BUH! Pee-BUH! Mohammed Jihad! Mohammed Jihad!

We see how you talk... Being ignorant is comes easy for you.. in your little redneck part of the woods.

i didn't know nyc was a redneck part of the woods :huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

I like how it says he has great morals. If I remember right he also married at least one child of about 10 and that is a pedophile. Great way though to only talk about the positives and leave out his horrendous negatives.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I like how it says he has great morals. If I remember right he also married at least one child of about 10 and that is a pedophile. Great way though to only talk about the positives and leave out his horrendous negatives.

and u know this because?

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline
How old was Mary? Some scholars say she was 12 when she conceived Jesus.

That's why they had to lie about Joseph having fvcked her :lol: Virgin birth, HA!

Holy statutory rape batman :D

LingChe NVC Guide

Using this guide may allow you to fly through NVC in as little as 11 days.

visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

2006-11-01: Met online through common interest in music - NOT Dating Service

2007-01-28: Met in person in Paris

2007-10-02: Married in Tokyo

2008-07-05: I-130 Sent

2008-08-13: NOA2 I-130

2008-10-02: Case Complete at NVC

2008-11-04: Interview - CR-1 Visa APPROVED

2008-12-11: POE - Chicago

2009-01-12: GC and Welcome Letter

2010-09-01: Preparing I-751 Removal of Conditions

2011-03-22: Card Production Ordered

2011-03-30 10 Year Card Received DONE FOR 10 YEARS

Standard Disclaimer (may not be valid in Iowa or Kentucky, please check your local laws): Any information given should not be considered legal advice,

and is based on personal experience or personal knowledge. Sometimes there might not be any information at all in my posts. Sometimes it might just

be humor or chit-chat, or nonsense. Deal with it. If you can read this...you're too close. Step away from the LingLing

YES WE DID!

And it appears to have made very little difference.

.png

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

How do you know if he ever had sex with her? They didn't have any children, she never became pregnant.

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Why bother to bash any religion?

Srsly people.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
how old was ayesha?

i might be mistaken but i believe she was 12 and back in those years nobody knew for sure how old anyone was so could be more could be less, also back then girls married and had children very young it is not like it is now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
PBUH???

That's how Muslims talk.

We see how you talk... Being ignorant is comes easy for you.. in your little redneck part of the woods.

sure rednecks are everywhere...its a mentality

Truth of Palestine

take time to watch , give yourself time to understand. Then make your conclusions.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676280059

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=242259905

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I will give a challenge to watch this documentary. All of it . and just to remind you there are non Muslims in this. If you still dont get it ok . dont. But at least check it out to see the real truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuympjjlJ-4

Edited by merijan

Truth of Palestine

take time to watch , give yourself time to understand. Then make your conclusions.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676280059

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=242259905

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
PBUH???

That's how Muslims talk.

Dont they have NASCAR races there? :whistle:

:P

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Filed: Timeline

And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all ... (2 Timothy 2:24).

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love (Ephesians 4:2).

Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images.Exodus 23:24

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 1 John 2:15

Islam and Christanity

Stop being mean, bad-tempered, and angry. Quarreling, harsh words, and dislike of others should have no place in your lives. Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as god has forgiven you because you belong to Christ. Ephesians 4 : 31-32 TLB

Catholic Church teachings abour relationship with other religions

Be decent and true in everything you do so that all can approve your behavior. Don’t spend you time in wild parties and getting drunk or in adultery and lust or fighting or jealousy. But ask the Lord Jesus Christ to help you live as you should, and don’t make plans to enjoy evil. Romans 13: 13-14

Create in me a new, clean heart, O God, filled with clean thoughts and right desires. Don’t toss me aside, banished forever from your presence. Don’t take you Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me again the joy of your salvation, and make me willing to obey you. Psalms 51 : 10-12

O loving and kind God, have mercy. Have pity upon me and take away the awful stain of my transgressions. Oh, wash me, cleanse me from this guilt. Let me be pure again. Psalms 51: 1-2 TLB

Admit your faults to one another and pray for each others so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous man has great power and wonderful results. James 5: 16 TLB

PLs Dont be angry is not good for ya health. read these tips :P

Anger Management Tips

The recompense for an injury

is an injury equal thereto (in degree),

but if a person forgives and makes reconciliation,

his reward is due from God,

for God loves not those who do wrong.

But indeed, if any do help and defend themselves

after a wrong done to them,

against such there is no cause of blame.

The blame is only against those who oppress men

with wrongdoing and insolently transgress

beyond bounds through the land,

defying right and justice.

For such there will be a penalty grievous (in the Hereafter).

But indeed, if any show patience and forgive,

that would truly be an affair of great resolution.

Qur'an 42:40-43

50755.jpg34a.jpg