NicEgypt

A General Difinition of the PROPHET MOHAMED

325 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Ban education, then who will do your heart surgery in ten yrs???

A heart surgeon will do mine. I'll still live in a community that values modern education.

An uneducated mullah can do yours.

Who needs a mullah - just say a prayer and Allah will fix your heart.

It's like magic!

Penn_and_Teller.jpg

:rofl:

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
MAYBE I WRITED MY TOPIC IN WRONG PLACE ... :) I'M SORRY

Brother never be sorry for trying to share so that people can see a different view of islam or our prophet (pbuh)

it is up to the viewer if they wish to know about us or make fun of us but as a muslim brother, u have to grow a thick skin, mostly i try to stay away from topics so i dont get fried i respect u a lot for having the courage that i lack.

sara

I UNDERSTANT U SARA :) MY FAULT I PUT THE ENGLISH B4 I READ CUZ THE SITE I WAS READ ALL TOPIC'S HAVE MANY LANGUAGE'S :) I READ BY ARABIC FRIST AND PUT ENGLISH SORRY I WAS WRONG SORRY TO ALL :) I DONT KNOW REALLY WHAT I CAN SAY REALLY SORRY (F)(F)(F)(F) I DONT MEAN TO HURT ENYONE REALLY I JUST WANT TO SHARE PPL THAT'S ALL IM SO ANGRY NOW AT MYSELF I FEEL I HURT ALOT PPL HERE :blush::blush:

Dear Yaseer,

One of the very best qualities Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) had he never used to get angry on anyone even if somone tried to hurt him. U put across your thoughts and beliefs which some people may respect and some may not. You dont need to be dishearted just remember what Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) went through all his life while telling people about right and wrong.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Because there has been no real action on VJ for awhile.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

we need a new hot topic thread

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline
we need a new hot topic thread

I agree so go make us one.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Because there has been no real action on VJ for awhile.

personally, i blame aj.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
personally, i blame aj.

:yes:

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
One of the very best qualities Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) had he never used to get angry on anyone even if somone tried to hurt him.

Is that riiiiiight? :rofl:

Didn't he go to war with Meccans and basically murder thousands of people?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg