NicEgypt

A General Difinition of the PROPHET MOHAMED

325 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
If I were u tho, i'd have this thread moved to mena.

How presumptuous. The two countries with the largest Muslim populations aren't even in MENA.

:thumbs:

why is everyone getting so upset?

he posted in off-topic... with a title that clearly indicates what his topic was about... and he clearly has good intentions with his post... what's all the hoopla?

good luck w/ your visa, Yasser.

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
its not diheria its actually on ur end. ISLAM PHOBIA

I think all religions are stupid, not just Islam.

1. Christianity: 2.1 billion

2. Islam: 1.5 billion

3. Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist: 1.1 billion

4. Hinduism: 900 million

5. Chinese traditional religion: 394 million

6. Buddhism: 376 million

7. primal-indigenous: 300 million

8. African Traditional & Diasporic: 100 million

9. Sikhism: 23 million

10. Juche: 19 million

11. Spiritism: 15 million

12. Judaism: 14 million

13. Baha'i: 7 million

14. Jainism: 4.2 million

15. Shinto: 4 million

16. Cao Dai: 4 million

17. Zoroastrianism: 2.6 million

18. Tenrikyo: 2 million

19. Neo-Paganism: 1 million

20. Unitarian-Universalism: 800 thousand

21. Rastafarianism: 600 thousand

22. Scientology: 500 thousand

leaving the judgment u made about religions on peoples. can u really cont how many STUPIDS living in this world !!!!

The recompense for an injury

is an injury equal thereto (in degree),

but if a person forgives and makes reconciliation,

his reward is due from God,

for God loves not those who do wrong.

But indeed, if any do help and defend themselves

after a wrong done to them,

against such there is no cause of blame.

The blame is only against those who oppress men

with wrongdoing and insolently transgress

beyond bounds through the land,

defying right and justice.

For such there will be a penalty grievous (in the Hereafter).

But indeed, if any show patience and forgive,

that would truly be an affair of great resolution.

Qur'an 42:40-43

50755.jpg34a.jpg

Timeline

I love the story of the Donkey.

"When Allah opened Khaybar to his prophet Muhammad – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – he (Muhammad) received as his share of the spoils four sheep, four goats, ten pots of gold and silver and a black, haggard donkey.

The prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – ADDRESSED the donkey asking, ‘What is your name?’ THE DONKEY ANSWERED, ‘Yazid Ibn Shihab. Allah had brought forth from my ancestry 60 donkeys, none of whom were ridden on except by prophets. None of the descendants of my grandfather remain but me, and none of the prophets remain but you and I expected you to ride me. Before you, I belonged to a Jewish man, whom I caused to stumble and fall frequently so he used to kick my stomach and beat my back.’

The prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – said to him, ‘I will call you Ya’foor, Oh Ya’foor.’ Then Ya’foor REPLIED, ‘I obey.’ The prophet then asked, ‘Do you desire females?’ The donkey replied, ‘NO!’

So the prophet used to ride the donkey to complete his business and if the prophet dismounted from him he would send the donkey to the house of the person he wanted to visit and Ya’foor would knock at the door with his head. When the owner of the house would answer the door, the donkey would signal to that person to go see the prophet.

When the prophet died, the donkey went to a well belonging to Abu Al-Haytham Ibn Al-Tahyan and threw himself in the well out of sadness for the prophet’s death, making it his grave."

Or the deer story:

The prophet – peace be upon him – passed by a tribe who had captured a deer and tied it to a granite column. THE DEER SAID, ‘O prophet! I have been captured and I have a young buck. Allow me to go feed it and I shall return.’ So the prophet said, ‘To whom does this deer belong?’ The tribe replied, ‘To us, O prophet.’

The prophet responded, ‘Released her so that she may go feed her young buck and she will return to you.’ The tribesmen asked, ‘And who will guarantee us this?’ The prophet replied, ‘I will.’ So they released the deer, which went and fed its buck and then returned and was tied again.

Or the tree. There are actually many times trees have actually talked I found out:

So the prophet commanded a tree that belonged to the people of the city of Madina to come to him and it came crawling on the ground until it reached him. The prophet then commanded it to return and it returned to where it was. The prophet then said, "I no longer care who disbelieves me after this."

The Bedouin asked, ‘And who will testify to what you say?’ The prophet answered, ‘This tree will.’ So the prophet called to the tree that was in a valley by the seashore and it came to him, crawling on the ground until it stood up right between his hands. So the prophet made the tree say the Shahada three times and then it returned to where it was planted before.

Good luck and God bless on the Visa.

can u really cont how many STUPIDS living in this world !!!!

I know, it's scary how many idiots there are out there.

...and that's only the ones who admit to it :)

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
If I were u tho, i'd have this thread moved to mena.

How presumptuous. The two countries with the largest Muslim populations aren't even in MENA.

:thumbs:

why is everyone getting so upset?

he posted in off-topic... with a title that clearly indicates what his topic was about... and he clearly has good intentions with his post... what's all the hoopla?

good luck w/ your visa, Yasser.

I have no problem with his post. Not at all, I think it would be appreciated more in mena tho thats where most muslims are on this site. I for one don't venture into off topic much unless something really catches my eye. which of course this one did.

BTW Yasser, good luck with your visa. Its too bad that after they said your approved they want more info. thats frustrating i'm sure!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Really. Scientology, 500 thousand? Geez, people will believe anything.

you mean tom cruise is wrong???

Is anything about Tom Cruise right? His acting is more wooden than a fence post...

...and as flexible.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Timeline
I love the story of the Donkey.

"When Allah opened Khaybar to his prophet Muhammad – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – he (Muhammad) received as his share of the spoils four sheep, four goats, ten pots of gold and silver and a black, haggard donkey.

The prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – ADDRESSED the donkey asking, ‘What is your name?’ THE DONKEY ANSWERED, ‘Yazid Ibn Shihab. Allah had brought forth from my ancestry 60 donkeys, none of whom were ridden on except by prophets. None of the descendants of my grandfather remain but me, and none of the prophets remain but you and I expected you to ride me. Before you, I belonged to a Jewish man, whom I caused to stumble and fall frequently so he used to kick my stomach and beat my back.’

The prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – said to him, ‘I will call you Ya’foor, Oh Ya’foor.’ Then Ya’foor REPLIED, ‘I obey.’ The prophet then asked, ‘Do you desire females?’ The donkey replied, ‘NO!’

So the prophet used to ride the donkey to complete his business and if the prophet dismounted from him he would send the donkey to the house of the person he wanted to visit and Ya’foor would knock at the door with his head. When the owner of the house would answer the door, the donkey would signal to that person to go see the prophet.

When the prophet died, the donkey went to a well belonging to Abu Al-Haytham Ibn Al-Tahyan and threw himself in the well out of sadness for the prophet’s death, making it his grave."

Or the deer story:

The prophet – peace be upon him – passed by a tribe who had captured a deer and tied it to a granite column. THE DEER SAID, ‘O prophet! I have been captured and I have a young buck. Allow me to go feed it and I shall return.’ So the prophet said, ‘To whom does this deer belong?’ The tribe replied, ‘To us, O prophet.’

The prophet responded, ‘Released her so that she may go feed her young buck and she will return to you.’ The tribesmen asked, ‘And who will guarantee us this?’ The prophet replied, ‘I will.’ So they released the deer, which went and fed its buck and then returned and was tied again.

Or the tree. There are actually many times trees have actually talked I found out:

So the prophet commanded a tree that belonged to the people of the city of Madina to come to him and it came crawling on the ground until it reached him. The prophet then commanded it to return and it returned to where it was. The prophet then said, "I no longer care who disbelieves me after this."

The Bedouin asked, ‘And who will testify to what you say?’ The prophet answered, ‘This tree will.’ So the prophet called to the tree that was in a valley by the seashore and it came to him, crawling on the ground until it stood up right between his hands. So the prophet made the tree say the Shahada three times and then it returned to where it was planted before.

Good luck and God bless on the Visa.

IM IMPRESSED WITH UR RESOURCES OF GETTING KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ISLAM, THIS IS THE ONLY SITE OF UR KNOWLEDGE ANSWERING ISLAM

It is no secret that www.answering-islam.org is a major Christian Website that questions Islam and anything connected with it.

There are several indepth extensive rebuttals from the Muslim side to their articles. For those who are interested in long-drawn-out, extended responses based upon the reported narrations and counter narrations, I would recommend the visit of website

ISLAM AWARENESS

Now there are a lot of problems from the start, for one, this story comes from Ibn Kathir's "The Beginning and the End". This book is NOT a major source of Islam, nor is any Muslim even required to read and learn from it if he chooses not to.

Secondly, Ibn Kathir himself writes this before he quotes the story:

More than one of the reciters have denied this hadith

So he himself states that there are people who deny this hadith!

Thirdly, we can see from the chain of narrators that this story was NOT narrated from the prophet Muhammad.

Fourthly this supposed hadith is absent from every major book of hadith such as Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawud, and Tirmidhi! Isn't it amazing that all the major hadith collections which are the most expert in the field of hadiths and have the most authentic books don't record this story? No, rather we find it in a book by Ibn Kathir titled "The Beginning of the End"! This is a complete joke.

So at the end of the day, this story has no basis at all, it is a mere desperate attempt by Christian missiogandists.

And Allah Knows Best!

The recompense for an injury

is an injury equal thereto (in degree),

but if a person forgives and makes reconciliation,

his reward is due from God,

for God loves not those who do wrong.

But indeed, if any do help and defend themselves

after a wrong done to them,

against such there is no cause of blame.

The blame is only against those who oppress men

with wrongdoing and insolently transgress

beyond bounds through the land,

defying right and justice.

For such there will be a penalty grievous (in the Hereafter).

But indeed, if any show patience and forgive,

that would truly be an affair of great resolution.

Qur'an 42:40-43

50755.jpg34a.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
It is no secret that www.answering-islam.org is a major Christian Website that questions Islam and anything connected with it.

:lol: sounds familiar

http://www.answering-islam.org/Hoaxes/israeliweb.html

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
HERE WE ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS NO MATTER WHAT REALLY I APPRECIATION EVERYBODY HERE WE ALL A IN THE ONE SHIP ... :) AND WE NEED TO BACK TO OUR VISA'S AND I WANT EVERYONE PRAY FOR ME TO GET MY VISA CUZ THE EMBASSY NEED TAX RETURN 2008 AFTER THEY TOLD ME CONGRATULAIONS U APPROVED . GRRRRR STILL ANGRY CUZ THEY NEED SOMETHING NOT WITH US NOW :cry::cry:

Just dont become a Southern Baptist someday...you would be unbearable.

good luck on the visa though.

Belive in a god or not gives no-one any right at all to spit on another man due to what he belives.

Whats the problem? The poster didn't post in a way you people can understand? Maybe you people

should be the ones to find (or make) a website you can spit in. Be carefull though you just might

be creating another religion. Southern Baptist True Church in Christ Spitters (reformed) might

be a good one. Do check with the IRS, make sure your religion will be tax exempt. That is more

or less what you jokers have posted right? Your form of religion? Well dang we all thought you

guys was just making a joke.

Just dont become a Southern Baptist someday...you would be unbearable.

You did that all own your own to yourself. Good spitting guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

It is way more than this one site. These stories have been around as factually happening. I especially liked the one where the poisoned leg of lamb spoke to the prophet and said not to eat it as it was poisoned. Wow.

Also I think someone said I knew nothing so I thought I would do some quick googles and find out more about this false prophet.

I am wondering why he took along his child slave boys to comfort him in bed when he could have taken his wives and concubines and woman slaves.